EvilLorax

Dayz Youtube Commentators?

I just got done watching all of FrankieonPCin1080p's DayZ videos, and was wondering if there is any other GOOD DayZ commentator out there.. The other few that I've watched are a tad bit boring, and rather unenthusiastic...

I like RedreloadedHD but he might fit your definition of boring with 30 and 40 min videos.

There's this guy, i cant quite remember his name... along the lines of Anarchy or something of the sort, here's his pilot episode

:P aha

• Like 1

There's this guy, i cant quite remember his name... along the lines of Anarchy or something of the sort, here's his pilot episode

:P aha

ha.

CHKilroy's series 'The Dayz Ahead' is excellent fun, I can highly recommend it.

Here you go:

• Like 3

CHKilroy's series 'The Dayz Ahead' is excellent fun, I can highly recommend it.

Here you go:

Oh, yes, OP, t'is an awesome series. Although just a heads up he does no longer make DayZ gameplay.

• Like 1

Sacriel's old videos are good, but mainly are just clips of his squad PVPing in firefights. They're really cool.

Recently his content has kinda gone down hill in my opinion though, he just takes snipits out of his live stream.

• Like 4

Mine would probably fall into your definition of boring with just things to do and the occational gunfight. Personally, Ive gotten away from FrankieonPC because he stages his encounters but I do enjoy

Squirrelsnutz

Sacriel42

and DevildogGamer

• Like 1

EireBornFenix

He actually TALKS to his viewers during livestreams and doesn't ask for donations like some -__-

>Implying Frankie isn't best commentator.

You best check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

thing is with many they read like its a news broadcast and are so nasely challenged.

also most are added afterwards which is kinda cheating.

real action and actual fun people is what i look for.

i would do comenteries with my lot but there is so much swearing raging and such that i think wed be banned of youtube :lol:

I like to watch Oshi7 and Sacriel42 because they are serious about gaming and they show how squadplay can be done.

Shosho10199 is a high quality streamer as well.

PsiSyndicate is a very dedicated Youtuber, he edits his videos greatly and has great commentary and he always uploads atleast one a day.

The only one I watched was Haatfilms, but that's because I was subscribed to them earlier. They are pretty terrible at the game itself but that's why it's funny.

• Like 1

This one is pretty good and maybe not as well known: De4DCert. A little bit slow sometimes. I'm lowering my expectations as I've seen most of the familiar and most popular ones. Favorites are shosho and Frankie. They put a lot of editing work into their productions, so they always move along very well. Sadaplays is good also.

A clear and mature speaking voice works best for me, and I sometimes get off a series because of a voice that grates. Seems the Brits do the best commentary - and maybe the worst - but I've not seen all the series by far.

Also I immediately get off squads killing noobs, and don't watch live-streamers with their faces taking up part of the screen. That seems very odd to me. Don't want to see that. This one especially, which link I sent to my Dayz partner as an example of how far some people go.

My God! That's Sacriel!

Live stream invites hangers-on and hackers. One otherwise good series I was watching had 2 episodes messed up because the uploader was teaming with Sacriel, who was live-streaming. Haven't watched much Sacriel at all, but might later.

I've seen most mentioned here, but now have to check out a few unfamiliar names I've seen in this thread.

I was brought to DayZ by CHKilroys videos. They were funny, entertaining, and captured what DayZ was about. Tension, suspense, action, and comedy rolled into one big bag o' fun! Honestly, I watch a lot of Jackfrags and Seananners. Everyone hates me for loving Seananners, but that son of a bitch and his misfit friends are motherfucking comedy gold. They have a pretty solid DayZ series, but I'd suggest you watch the earlier episodes and stop at 21 because the quality goes downhill from there. Oh, and there is a video that is primarily meant as a benchmark but the guy carried it on and made three episodes. He never speaks, and it shows the harsh reality of the DayZ world and our eventual death. Plus, its one of the few DayZ videos where they're not playing on very low settings. It ruins the enjoyment of watching a video when some asshole has everything but grass and trees disabled because they "need" 120 frames per second. Jack Frags is a very good example.

Edited by Cap'n

I record a lot of my DayZ footage, and enjoy chopping it up for videos, I know it's a self plug but I like to consider myself humble enough to take on feedback/critism: www.youtube.com/user/DasKlappital

A friend of mine makes some excellent content though, this is the begining of his origins story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgTYGtJA6Mw