Drbane

MustyGaming-EU-US-AUS-EPOCH Normal/rMod2.1.(1.0.4.2) VETERAN.Custom AI.Custom Areas.Auto Refuel.Custom Missions.Extra Features.300 vehicle's

The new bandit camp, not up yeat but this is how it will look

e12e5673-d5be-4dee-9abe-e84cffa125e9_zpsffb28f22.jpg?t=1367925061

• Like 3

Yesterday i logged in game and i ended up in the ocean then on the beach during the loading intro. I was standing in my camp. Is this a bug and has anyone else experienced this?

• Like 3

Yesterday i logged in game and i ended up in the ocean then on the beach during the loading intro. I was standing in my camp. Is this a bug and has anyone else experienced this?

Ye there where some bugs following the halo jump etc, but removed all of that now. but then again DayZ got some bugs from time to time that teleport ppl, dont happend often doh.

• Like 3

Great move on the added bandit camp Bane!

I wasnt on much lately, my gf came back from a 2 week holiday so I spent some quality time with her :).

Anyways I will probaly be on tomorrow again so see you guys then.

• Like 4

Great move on the added bandit camp Bane!

I wasnt on much lately, my gf came back from a 2 week holiday so I spent some quality time with her :).

Anyways I will probaly be on tomorrow again so see you guys then.

Aaa those girls, always need quality time dont they :)

Ye i have the camp ready for tomorrow, think its gonna be a bloody place a mix of zombies and bandit npc'es

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 3

Just a new Map:

fb282f99-bfac-4d92-b027-0cac90b85a55_zps99cd2c8f.jpg?t=1367979409

• Like 3

Bump....

• Like 3

did the other bandit camp go ok are they there and happy

Ye its up, they are there, not sure if they are happy doh :P

• Like 3

Placed some more random buildings around the map.

• Like 3

Event: Roadtrip with a deadly curve

Date: Friday 10-05-2013

Time: 19:00 GMT +1

Place: Kamenka to Berezino

Goal: Get a grip of the convoy full of goodies

Description:

There will be a secret mission going on this friday. A convoy moving from Kamenka to Berezino will be delivering supplies. This convoy will be loaded with weaponry/ supplies that are essential to surviving on the hostile environment of Chernarus.

All participants will have to bring their own car or make an ambush in which they can chase or ambush the ADMIN-crew.

Your goal(solo or in a group) will be to get these cars because they will have some great stuff sitting in it to be taken.

You can stop these car(s) by any means possible(push em over shoot them down etc). Kill the ADMINS or whoever else tries to take over the convoy vehicles.

Happy hunting.

EXG Crew

PS. Would be great if people give us in advance who is coming.

Edited by Samir
  • Like 3

Server is back up.

New buidlings are up

Added 5 more bandits to the new bandit camp, there are now 20 bandits, 5 of them are snipers.

Also added a new loadingscreen with a map so ppl can get a fast view of some of the places on the map.

• Like 3

Played on Tuesday night had a great time Dr.bane. Whether or not the server had 50 people on it I was still checking every corner as the AI kept scaring the shite out of me.

• Like 4

So about the event for tonight. There will be a convoy loaded with goodies and the goal to all other players is to just get it by any means????? So i can go balistic then and keep the goodies??? B)

• Like 3

Yes Shiryu thats is the intention. So be creative group up whatever. But you will have to stop the convoy at any cost to get the GOODIES.

After the event everything will go back to normal. So u can switch of the balistic mode.

:D :thumbsup:

Edited by Samir
  • Like 3

Played on Tuesday night had a great time Dr.bane. Whether or not the server had 50 people on it I was still checking every corner as the AI kept scaring the shite out of me.

Ye i saw you on. glad you had fun :)

The npc's do a good job when server not highly populated hehe.

• Like 3

What is the poll Animated Helicrashed for???

• Like 2

Saturday 11.05.13 EVENT

14eaea53-96b9-4a9d-9a4e-d2c7d7f2abf7_zps0d7d533c.jpg?t=1368227475

• Like 3