Drbane

MustyGaming-EU-US-AUS-EPOCH Normal/rMod2.1.(1.0.4.2) VETERAN.Custom AI.Custom Areas.Auto Refuel.Custom Missions.Extra Features.300 vehicle's

Gonna add Auto Refuel, when i get home tomorrow.

• Like 1

Gonna add Auto Refuel, when i get home tomorrow.

Cool :)

• Like 2

why?

Just to see if the players like it, if not i remove it.

• Like 1

why?

Becuase spending hours running backwards and forwards with a jerry can is NOT FUN!!!

Edited by casualty
  • Like 2

Some interesting new additions to the map. Makes exploring Chernarus fun again and the AI keep you on your toes. This server definately deserves more players. Good work.

• Like 3

Some interesting new additions to the map. Makes exploring Chernarus fun again and the AI keep you on your toes. This server definately deserves more players. Good work.

Thank you for the kind words, glad you like it :)

• Like 1

Auto refuel is up and running :)

You can also refuel at the WarfareVehicleServicePoint

7296a993-13fd-4fb3-9288-6224f619fd26_zpseab01e12.jpg?t=1365825208

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 2

Auto refuel is up and running :)

You can also refuel at the WarfareVehicleServicePoint

7296a993-13fd-4fb3-9288-6224f619fd26_zpseab01e12.jpg?t=1365825208

Wery nice

• Like 2

Server is down for some updates.

• Like 1

No extra players joining? That's a shame the server population has increased alot over the last few days but 5-10 in a 50 slot server seems like a waste huh? But hopefully some of you forum readers will see this server is great and all round amazing, Hope to see more players :)

Just a quick question would anybody reading this like to watch a series called "James the Helper!" it's fun to create and hopefully to watch, it will contain most comedy but some seriousness. If there were more server players this would help with the filming as it gives and edge to scripted stuff, anyways heres the trailer for it hope you enjoy :)

Edited by DeadlyMCKENNA
  • Like 2

No extra players joining? That's a shame the server population has increased alot over the last few days but 5-10 in a 50 slot server seems like a waste huh? But hopefully some of you forum readers will see this server is great and all round amazing, Hope to see more players :)

Just a quick question would anybody reading this like to watch a series called "James the Helper!" it's fun to create and hopefully to watch, it will contain most comedy but some seriousness. If there were more server players this would help with the filming as it gives and edge to scripted stuff, anyways heres the trailer for it hope you enjoy :)

James James James :)

Server is back up

• Like 1

Hey guys - managed to pick up an Admin ban after Heli Lifting my squad mate in A Vodnik. As I dropped the Vod it teleported and I got kicked. I guess the Huey is trashed too. Can you lift my ban please? In game name is [CSTL QTS] Troll Fat and my GUID is 70c3c409a8013eb78d20fdeaef3 - cheers.

• Like 2

Hey guys - managed to pick up an Admin ban after Heli Lifting my squad mate in A Vodnik. As I dropped the Vod it teleported and I got kicked. I guess the Huey is trashed too. Can you lift my ban please? In game name is [CSTL QTS] Troll Fat and my GUID is 70c3c409a8013eb78d20fdeaef3 - cheers.

Its done allready, i got banned myself hehe, was some wrong settings in the anti hack

I will replace the broken stuff :)

Fixed the Huey and placed a vodnik next to it, u see it when u log on.

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 2

Glad to see that more players are enjoying the server. Hope more people join so we can get some action going on.

Would be nice to organize a big scale event at some point with some cool rewards to make it more appealing.

We will come back to this.

Edited by Samir
  • Like 3

To whoever added the giant fortress in the north that has three apartment blocks, two barracks, one Factory and a power station smoke stack inside it complete with a zombie horde...how do you get out? I landed my Little Bird on the roof got out and we both fell through (I parachuted but the Heli not so much). It was fun at first but now I'm running out of supplies and patience. Help!

• Like 2

That fortress:) forgot about that 1, anyway i teleported you out.

The fortress is from anomaly script, tought it was removed.

• Like 2

I may do some updates tonight, do some small changes:

Add street lights

Add Towing + a diff Lift script

Remove Dogs and travel on vehicle back.

See how it works out, some scripts crash with each other.

• Like 2

I'm getting kicked at login for script restriction #253. Any idea whats causing that? I never understood the whole dogs thing but I guess some people like them. I do like riding on the backs of vehicles though so I'd be sad to see that go. Street lights would be a nice addition and towing would be sweet.

Edited by casualty
  • Like 1

I'm getting kicked at login for script restriction #253. Any idea whats causing that? I never understood the whole dogs thing but I guess some people like them. I do like riding on the backs of vehicles though so I'd be sad to see that go. Street lights would be a nice addition and towing would be sweet.

Yep me to, working on it, was adding some stuff, be up soon

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 2

Omg i been advertising With wrong Port number for weeks hehe, anyway its updated now to the correct one :) :beans: :)

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 2

Explains a lot :P

Ye its kinda funny, and no one seen it before now hehe :D .

• Like 1