Drbane

MustyGaming-EU-US-AUS-EPOCH Normal/rMod2.1.(1.0.4.2) VETERAN.Custom AI.Custom Areas.Auto Refuel.Custom Missions.Extra Features.300 vehicle's

Well DrBane took the time to place evrything to make it more realistic. We/he has been on servers were barracks were placed in the middle of the road which doesn't make any sense. We tried to keep it as real as possible. And yes the main goal is for people to explore the wholemap and not only stay in Cherno and Electro.

The bandit camp is an exception. But that one is just a challenge same as the bandit camp in Klen. These 2 camps are completely different during day and nighttime. Well we have militairy guys flying around in chopper shooting zombies/bandits down and also survivors engaging zombies/bandits. Same goes for the bandits walking around the wholemap killing zombies and survivors/players. And they have good aim that's for sure :P.

We try to keep events up every week. To challenge players and give em rewards(if they (win :wacko:). Give you some pvp time. People on the server are friendly and helpfull. Ofcourse bandits are allowed. Always good for a little bit of competition. But withing the boundaries.

About a merge. Hmm something i don't know anything about to be honest.

Drbane will be reading this also and will probably answer to it.

• Like 3

Maybe they meant the other server merging with other groups in general, and I misread as it being this one. Either way, I'm enjoying myself. Up next - Skalisty Island!

• Like 4

Maybe they meant the other server merging with other groups in general, and I misread as it being this one. Either way, I'm enjoying myself. Up next - Skalisty Island!

No havent heard anything about a merge.

Glad you enjoy urself, now run and tell everyone to join the server so we get more ppl hehe :)

Please tell me where i can find a repair-station, ive only manage to find vehichle service point where i can refuel. Also, is there another place than klen banditcamp where i can get a hold of mk17 magazines? Just hint if there is, dont bother telling me where, i wanna find out by myself, its way funnier to explore.

Its the Service points that u can repair your vehicle, its around 8 placed around the map. the trick is to go freeview and face the service point til u get an option to repair.

The mk17 ammo u can find other places to ;)

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 3

Question to the players.

Dayz.st are suporting DayZ EPOCH

So my question is, dos anyone want Epoch.

It will be the same map. all the stuff added to it will still be there (buildings, bandit camps, AI npc's etc)

But there also will be tons of other stuff

here is as list for those that havent heard about EPOCH:

• Kill Message Board - Each Trader City contains a Kill Message Board that lists all the kills/deaths in the server since the last restart.
  • Crafting System - Ability to craft certain items
  • Smelting System - Ability to smelt certain metals from readily available materials
  • Currency System - Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars
  • Dynamic Road Debris System - DayZ debris system replaced by random vehicle wrecks and debris that spawn on roads with loot.
  • Dynamic Vehicle Spawn System - DayZ fixed vehicle spawns replaced with random vehicle spawns anywhere near buildings or roads throughout the map.
  • Base Building System - Placeable Barriers, Fences and Gates (difficult to remove)
  • Tag Friendly Players - Get a visual identifier for those you have made friends with.
  • Salvage Parts - Remove wheels and window glass from vehicles. The higher the damage to the part the higher the chance the part will break and be destroyed.
  • Siphon Fuel - Fill Empty Jerry Cans on vehicles if they have enough fuel.
  • Personal Safe - Owner lockable storage tied to CD-Key.
  • NPC Traders (note: Players at -2000 or less Humanity will not be able to deal directly with most NPC Traders)
    • Weapons Traders Sidearms, Shotguns and Crossbow, Rifles, Assault Rifles, Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles.
    • Parts Traders Auto Parts, Building Supplies, Explosives.
    • Can Traders Canned food, Drinks, Toolbelt items, Backpacks, Clothing.
    • Ammo traders Ammo for all types of guns.
    • Auto Traders - Cars, Trucks (Unarmed), SUV, Buses and Vans, Offroad, Helicopter (Unarmed), Military (Unarmed), Trucks (Armed), Utility, Fuel Trucks, Heavy Armor Unarmed, Helicopter (Armed), Military (Armed).
    • Mad Scientists Trade Zombie Parts for Bio Meat, Utility, Medical Supplies, Chem-lites/Flares, Smoke Grenades.
    • Metals Traders Convert bars into a different currency.
    • Boat Traders Boats (Unarmed), Boats (Armed).
    • Wholesalers Random goods dirt cheap.
    • Plane Traders Various prop driven aircraft
    • Black Market Explosives, Military Equipment

[*]Vehicle Ownership - Purchased vehicles can be locked/unlocked by owner

(Tied to CD Key). All owned vehicles will spawn locked after server restart.

[*]Custom new content:

• Energy Drink - very rare (it has wings).
    • Zombie Parts Bag. - Gut zombies.
    • Bio Meat - Adds 1600 hp when eaten but higher chance to get infected.
    • Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Aluminum Bars

• Infected Player
    • Die while infected and you will return as a random infected player.
    • Walk or crawl like a Zombie.
    • Practically invisible to other zombies both sight and hearing.
    • Can run very fast without sprinting.
    • Cannot use any items or carry weapons.
    • Cannot bleed.
    • Cannot drive or ride in vehicles.
    • Infected Player Skills
      • Raise Horde - Calls all zombies to your location within 100m.(zombies will detect and attack the infected player)
      • Attack - Short range melee attack causes bleeding, broken legs and/or infection
      • Feed - Only way to gain health is by feeding on dead players or wild animals.

• Cargo Check
  • Ability to check the free storage space available.

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 3

That sounds preeeeeeetty insane.

• Like 3

Did some research and the saved database i have with all the buildings etc wont follow and there is no way to place em in epoch.

Epoch does not support adding buildings through the database.

So that plan tokk a wrong turn out in the ocean hehe.

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 3

good if it aint broke dont fix it

True, gonna use my time to add more stuff on the map instead (cant help it i am a modaholic)

Working on some new ideas atm to spice up the map.

• Like 3

The klen bandit camp seems to need some work, the ai bandits seems not to patrol around the building, me and a buddy drove up with a hummvee right to the front door and loaded it up with gunz..no ai was coming to get us, we were never shot at.

• Like 1

The klen bandit camp seems to need some work, the ai bandits seems not to patrol around the building, me and a buddy drove up with a hummvee right to the front door and loaded it up with gunz..no ai was coming to get us, we were never shot at.

Ye they do bug out from time to time, but i will check it.

• Like 2

Both camps are active now.

So its just a bug that happens from time to time.

Gonna change the radius of the bandits in klen, make them spawn closer to the house, atm they have a radius of 200 and thats abit to much.

• Like 2

Tomorrow Friday 17.05.13 Event starts 19.00 gmt+1

e938c9ac-a26e-4a71-903b-3f38b2726abf_zpsa8b44176.jpg

Come get some

• Like 2

Some reason the guy in that picture reminds me of Cpt. Price. Sounds good, lets get some!

• Like 2

any chance of more vehicles around the spawn points, whenever I die i literally have to walk miles north before I even stand a chance of finding one

• Like 1

There is vehicles closer to the start, but they disappear fast, since ppl find em fast.

But i am gonna do alittle cleanup, move some of the vehicles that are driven into the map and abandon :)

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 2

Ye vehicles in the starting area get taken fast.

• Like 1

Is it possible to fix the usmc hq vehicle between vybor and pustoshka or is it just a fixed spawn point for the gear inside?

It can be fixed just need alot of wheels :P

• Like 2

jayne and i have been airlifting vehicles to the coast spawn points with toolbox in them and tanktrap making sure AI dont steal them

• Like 3

jayne and i have been airlifting vehicles to the coast spawn points with toolbox in them and tanktrap making sure AI dont steal them

Cool :thumbsup:

• Like 2

just killed about 22 bandits at klen by myself xD, got inside next to the loot and a sniper spawned right behind me proning, can u delay the sniper spawns or smething cause I only got to check the loot for like 2 seconds before I was killed :( was fun though

• Like 3

just killed about 22 bandits at klen by myself xD, got inside next to the loot and a sniper spawned right behind me proning, can u delay the sniper spawns or smething cause I only got to check the loot for like 2 seconds before I was killed :( was fun though

Made them spawn abit closer to the house, was to easy bofore.

So its abit more challenging now :P

• Like 3

Tomorrow between 12 -13 gmt+1 the server be up and down because of Maintenance/updates.

• Like 3

May be an event tonight, depence on how many ppl are online.

So no time been set to it.

• Like 3

Full moon is working again.

And since there are street/house light + full moon now, i removed the nvg from the loadout.

• Like 3