Drbane

MustyGaming-EU-US-AUS-EPOCH Normal/rMod2.1.(1.0.4.2) VETERAN.Custom AI.Custom Areas.Auto Refuel.Custom Missions.Extra Features.300 vehicle's

Gangsta ponies

In tha Hood

• Like 2

Me and my friend was kicked when trying to fly away from irondome, losing our mi24 and a mk48 mod0 with 95 rounds...we were about to log off when we saw apparently your admin base and tried to land there...however, is there a way to get the chopper back before the event tonight so we can have some fun with it?

• Like 1

Me and my friend was kicked when trying to fly away from irondome, losing our mi24 and a mk48 mod0 with 95 rounds...we were about to log off when we saw apparently your admin base and tried to land there...however, is there a way to get the chopper back before the event tonight so we can have some fun with it?

The chopper is back where it spawn's, just checked, its on the NW airfield

And the lost weapons i can bring back to you. just scream at me incame :)

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 2

Holding the event again since the URAL got destroyed with all the gear in it hehe, got taken down by a rocket :)

Gonna be a URAl loaded up on Sunday.

Driving from Kamenka to Berezino.

• Like 2

A rocket!!? I parachuted from an airplane into cherno hoping you would make it with the ural there, sadly you got pinned down further north. I got 3 bandit kills though when waiting for it. BTW, by the coast, is PVP banned there or is it just a suggestion?

• Like 2

A rocket!!? I parachuted from an airplane into cherno hoping you would make it with the ural there, sadly you got pinned down further north. I got 3 bandit kills though when waiting for it. BTW, by the coast, is PVP banned there or is it just a suggestion?

The pvp banned zones was just a suggestion.

• Like 3

Join the event, it starts around 23.00 gmt+1 right after server restart

• Like 3

Which helis can lift cars?

Edited by andy916
  • Like 2

Which helis can lift cars?

MV22_DZ, UH1H_DZ, Mi17_DZ, AH6X_DZ, MH6J_DZ, MH60S, Mi24_D, UH1Y

• Like 4

Morning Bump.... :thumbsup:

• Like 3

We had some fun ladt night rading the vybor bandit camp right before restart at 22,00, we found goat logics dead body and stashed his primary in his suv as a gesture of good friendship. However, when the event took place we (me and henrik) headed to pridogorki (spelling?) To ambush truck but some american radwqrriors had setup blockade somwhere near balota and it all ended fast for the 2 poor drivers...

• Like 3

Yeah i was one of the drivers ;). I did not see what hit me :emptycan:

I told you to hide under the seat while driving :lol:

• Like 4

Yeah i was one of the drivers ;). I did not see what hit me :emptycan:

I told you to hide under the seat while driving :lol:

From what i heard, Samir went down like a bag of potatos :P

• Like 3

If you were half the man one of the potatoes are, you would have been in that Ural also yesterday.

Edited by Samir
  • Like 3

Next time i hide in the back and jump out when both drivers are dead, and save the day B)

• Like 3

sorry bane but you would have been the 3rd dead person coming out of the ural

• Like 4

sorry bane but you would have been the 3rd dead person coming out of the ural

Nono i will hide under the vehicle, Rambo style :P

• Like 3

Well a rocket straight to the Ural wont safe you :ph34r:. :facepalm:

Edited by Samir
  • Like 3

Well a rocket straight to the Ural wont safe you :ph34r:. :facepalm:

No rockets alowed on this events hehe :D so i be safe under the car til i crawl out and do my Rambo attack21e456b.jpg

• Like 3

This server is awesome. Went to NWAF and picked up some decent kit, waited till night so I could raid the bandit camp. Took me about an hour to go in, loot, and go out undetected. Then I check out the survivor camps up north. Very cool stuff. Not to mention just randomly bumping into AI.

DId you edit the map yourself? Also, have my beans for keeping night time in the server. Waaaay too many servers take away night time, why eliminate one of the main elements of DayZ! :beans:

• Like 4

Please tell me where i can find a repair-station, ive only manage to find vehichle service point where i can refuel. Also, is there another place than klen banditcamp where i can get a hold of mk17 magazines? Just hint if there is, dont bother telling me where, i wanna find out by myself, its way funnier to explore.

• Like 3

@ Jonathanhulden The repair-stations are places on random spots, but there is one between Cherno and Electro just on the side of the road. The trick with the station is that you need to enable freeviewing so u can move the camera around and aim at the repair-station and see the WRECH logo and get the option to repair. You should check the ammo crate at the bandit camp near the NWAF. If you manage to get in you can loot some stuff from there.

@ RJTurner Glad you like the server. The map has been edited by DrBane the server-admin. Everything that isn't common on the map has been placed by him to maximize the game experience for us all. If you have ideas of things that can be improved we are more and willing to hear these.

Edited by Samir
  • Like 3

Awesome Samir, its been very well done. Sometimes when people customise the maps for their own servers, things just seem out of place, or that they just don't belong there. The first thing I wanted to do when I joined last night was have a look around, everything seems to fit just fine.

Even little things like the additional barracks. They haven't just been thrown somewhere completly random on the airfield, they look they were already there. Sometimes people do that and it just makes the airfield look more like a town or an industrial area. The survivor camp up North is cool though. Credit to DrBane and everyone who helped/suggested ideas for the map!

You've hit the nail on the head though, for once its not about killing each other. There is actually stuff to work towards now and take part in.

I think the bandit camp could be less of a fortress and more like houses/huts/tents/etc.. Surrounded by barbed wire and sandbags kind of thing, just to make it seem like it was actually built by someone (It's a game but can't do any harm when adding realism and background to it).

I asked this on a different server that I'm playing as well called ZombieWorld.eu, couple of the guys last night mentioned a guy named Panda who runs that server and that you guys are merging or something? Pretty cool, given how these are now my two favourite servers.

One thing that would be awesome is maybe to see small military patrols/convoys going about, maybe even fighting zombies as a random event (e.g. Fallout if you ever tried that). That would be cool, not sure if possible. But overall, can't knock the server at all. Great fun.

• Like 4