oldenworld

Nastiest Thing You've Done

Middle of the woods with my friend. We were getting pissed at each other after a long day, so he shot me in the stomache with a M1911. I then took my MP5 and shit his legs. He had no morphine, but a CZ 550 (The best thing he'd ever gotten). I bandaged him and told him to fuck off.

There was a guy annoying people in chat, so when I happen to drive by him and he asked for a ride....I killed him. Felt I did the server a favor. He was pissed of course.

He shows back up a few hours later and must have forgot about me. Again, he starts asking for a ride and I lure him into an open field, telling him I was coming down in a UAZ. When he hid in a building and didnt see it, I told him the area was hot and he needed to run across an open field a few hundred meters where it would be safer. Myself and 2 others hid and watched him. Then shot him up as he crossed the open. I played it off like I just showed up moments after he died. He was pissed again. And then went onto pleading the server for a ride again on his next respawn.

Edited by SteveLord

Has just gotten AS50 killed while proning in a field by Novy Sobor; not normally a big deal, but I have no clue how he saw me as I had an SVD camo and ghillie, so I was extra pissed off.

Spawned in Cherno, got a revolver/map and got out. Was heading to kamenka to pick up a friend, he was waiting at the edge of the debug plains. I got to the infamous kamenka suicide bridge, when someone typed over side chat "you, zeezebruk!(my in game name at the time) "look in the ocean to your left!" I looked, and saw a poor little bandit swimming about 100 meters out in the ocean, all by himself. He switches to direct communication, and asks if he can team with me for a bit. I say sure, why not, and go into the sitting pose on the shoreline. When he got about halfway to me, I figured I could use him as a stress reliever because of my previous death. He gets to about 10 meters, and I stand. 5 meters away, I reload my revolver. He reaches the coast, stands and salutes. After he lowers his saluting hand, the text below is exactly what happened, but his words were said over voice.

"Oh my god, I've been out there for hours! You have no idea how thankful I am because you waited fo-" *bang*

That's the nastiest thing I've ever done. Wrong place, wrong time buddy.

Stole my clan's SUV full of M107, M24s, DMRs and M4/AKs and all sort of magazine, then crashed into a wreck along the road Kamenka-Elektrozavodsk and blew it up....

Went running toward Stary Sobor... met a hero at the supermarket. Hosed him.... he never even fired back a single bullet. He'd been alive for a month and a half (playing every day). Felt bad for that one.

Killed 2 people in a car that drove by. As I was looting them, to include an M107...someone in sidechat types

Him -"Hey you up the road, I'm friendly....don't shoot."

Me -::arms m107, aims fires, kills::

Him - "Oh well...."

Random guy in server- "Raise your hand if you saw THAT coming....."

I give him props for not whining about it. But he could have likely kept quiet and snuck up behind me, pistoling me to the head and gaining everything. I never reveal my location in sidechat.

Edited by SteveLord

Got my red wings!!! Just kidding but I got in a broken heli took the gunners seat and blew away 3 of my team the other 2 were offline

Holy crap! You're a dick! xD

Got a team of 3 people I found in cherno was going to my buddies with a helo when we were about to 200m with helo in sights I dropped back shot them both in legs and then we took off leaving them there with broken legs about 1.5km from any town.

Got a team of 3 people I found in cherno was going to my buddies with a helo when we were about to 200m with helo in sights I dropped back shot them both in legs and then we took off leaving them there with broken legs about 1.5km from any town.

1.5km is nothing lol

should have taken all the ammo and dropped them far north in the middle of nowhere

but with broken bones you can now respawn again i think, no?

Holy crap! You're a dick! xD

Not a dick, just a nasty experience :D .

I found a can of Mountain Dew in someone's tent, drank it and left the empty can there to rub it in. Of course, the Deadly Dew curse struck only minutes later when a gate insta-killed me.

I took away a survivor's weapons and his ammo and gave him a enfield with 1 bullet inside of it. Brought him to cherno and made him shoot it in the center of town and made him "ring the dinnerbell" the zombies came...

• Like 1

On a fresh start; I found a makarov and one clip. Saw some guy with some gear (a rifle and alice pack), snuck up behind him and unloaded a full clip in him.. still standing, but he yields and I have no ammo left. "don't shoot, don't shoot!" he says, obviously i can't, but i proceed to mug him anyway.

He drops his rifle and gear, so i tell him to turn around and run (with his lifeforce pouring away).

I pick up the rifle and place a careful shot into his back while hes about halfway through a field.

I slept well that night.