Sign in to follow this  
Eccentric

Cloak, hood and daggers.

As a huge fan of wearing cloaks and hoodies, I am referring to characters like Garret(thief-series) Corvo(Dishonored) and Altair(Assassins Creed).

How awesome would it be to be able to wear monk/priestoutfits found near churches, or just normal hooded sweaters you find lying around in Chernarus. With the new clothing feature in DayZ standalone you can dress up like you want to, as long you find the items ingame. I often find myself in openworld games like The Elder Scrolls-series, Fallout or even Minecraft wearing hooded items and using silent weapons like bows, crossbows and daggers. It is just my style of play and perhaps others as well?

It would be cool to see some hooded headgear. There is already helmets in the DayZ standalone, so perhaps they could make it.

• Like 4

Im sure we'll see something a long these lines. I dont know how in depth the clothing will be but based on what weve seen we're going to see a lot more options and options is good.

Yeah I could play as a wee hoodie ned. All I need for a weapon is a stanley blade or a sharpened screwdriver.

• Like 1

I wish there were knife for pistol slot a very powerful one. And a crossbow = medival style bows would be cool too.

Just imagine a group of hoodlums throwing empty whiskey bottles at you while running across Cherno, would be epic

i want suits added....badass.jpg

Edited by NeedzBeanz

Howzabout a leather trench/duster/drizabone coat with a hood..I dare say that would give you official permission to be an axe murderer >:(

Edited by liquidcactus

I want a biker jacket. A biker jacket (leather) with some random biker patches would be cool (Soviets MC). Then I get a lot of people to wear the biker jackets and then we raid churno while on our motorcycles. I dunno maybe with a patch like this on the back of the jacket: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqYOKosE33b(vU56BODPdztbSQ~~_35.JPG

Edited by LancerG2

I want a duster and a cowboy hat.

wat

Just some funny Red Dead Redemption thing on Deviantart.

2stOuHn.jpg

A coat like that would be pretty cool, but personally I still prefer a hood over the cowboyhat.

Would be awesome if the community could help out and make the models for new clothes.

Also while we're on the subject of garments, I'd sure like to go around clothed in the "took ye fer an Injun" manner...

bcSWdoP.png

Edited by Gews

I wish to acquire Odin's attire.

odin.jpg

Edited by Death Dealer

Won't make a difference to me, i would shoot a monk, priest or any other person regardless of his/her clothing if they pose a danger to me.

• Like 1

Won't make a difference to me, i would shoot a monk, priest or any other person regardless of his/her clothing if they pose a danger to me.

Yes, but when you walk over to the corpse to loot his/her stuff you think "Dauym! This dood were looking awesum!" You take the clothes and then walk around for hours with a smug grin, thinking about how great it would be if there were killcams whenever you took one out.

Suddenly you get shot yourself, but as the deathscreen pop up you will think "Atleast I died looking this good!"

Yes, but when you walk over to the corpse to loot his/her stuff you think "Dauym! This dood were looking awesum!" You take the clothes and then walk around for hours with a smug grin, thinking about how great it would be if there were killcams whenever you took one out.

Suddenly you get shot yourself, but as the deathscreen pop up you will think "Atleast I died looking this good!"

I would be like "Who is this, a larper? This is the fucking zombie apocalypse"

wat

This might make more scene...

155jksn.jpg