Sign in to follow this  
Maj3stic

Torture...

Hi guys,

So I was thinking of how there will most likely be base building implemented after release towards the end of the year. However, I think if torture was pulled off NOT just for trolling, and could be scripted in some way, it could work.

By that I mean, look at this as an example

Player1=Thief

Player2=Base Owner

Player1 goes to Player2's base. He takes a can of beans.

When Player1 takes Player2's picked up beans, this could trigger an event due to the fact that Player2 had the beans first, so that Player2 can subdue and tie up Player1 using almost the same script as the immobile sit position. This could then lead to bear trapped rooms for your sick little minds...

Combat-friggin-logging could also be disabled, or if they try, they trigger a trap.

After all, nothing is more satisfying than seeing a retarded logger getting his leg caught in a bear-trap, screaming in pain.

Just a li'l idea...

post-81783-0-71767600-1363874202_thumb.j

Question..

why?

This could be useful in roleplay servers, as well as a way to find someone's base.

I understand what you mean, it isn't 100% practical, but then again, so are crowbars in DayZ XD

hello there....

Hmmm. um.... er....

I dont really think this is a superb idea as it would result in alot of abuse IMHO.

Rgds

LoK

*backs away not making eye contact*

• Like 3

This could be useful in roleplay servers, as well as a way to find someone's base.

I understand what you mean, it isn't 100% practical, but then again, so are crowbars in DayZ XD

i thimk people would rather just...shoot the thief nowadays

Edited by GOD™

You've watched too much SAW movies.......

Just no for me!

• Like 1

You've watched too much SAW movies.......

Just no for me!

I wanna watch me some SAW now.

Edited by GOD™

(sry hit the wrong button) ...and I do not agree, no good idea...but I would vote for tranqulizer darts and trip-wires...

Edited by catweazle

yes but you forget roleplaying is gay to some degree (or at least I think it is)

LOL I guess my Governor fantasy is a distant dream XD, I do see where you guys are coming from though

yes but you forget roleplaying is gay to some degree (or at least I think it is)

Well just looking at your username you sound like a fucking moron so don't take it personally if nobody agrees with you.

why not just pull out their finger nails.... would seem appropriate if they stole my beans, Hmmm or maybe take idea's from Vlad the Impaler and start decorating the outer skirts of my tent village.... tasty.

OP...you're one scary dude.

I thought of the OP when I saw this pic

scaryguy_zps9d3617da.png

Well just looking at your username you sound like a fucking moron so don't take it personally if nobody agrees with you.

i didnt but you seem to have

I was just saying hardcore roleplaying is a little too much

sorry if it came out wrong

Edited by HashSlingingSlasher192

Why does post-apocalyptia have to pave ways for awful things? There's been suggestions for rape before, and now torture..

I'm gonna make a thread suggesting the ability to build stores, and I'm gonna be a florist by day, and a charity worker by night.

Yellow roses, motherf*cker.

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 1

The "trolls" could put you in the farthest Northern place in the game, so you can't log out and you are basically forced to combat log.

*pokes head in*

Play nice kids, I'm watching you like ceiling cat.

• Like 1

Why not just tie people up in the electro supermarket and shoot off a leroy enfield inside run out the back and watch him fend off the zeds

• Like 1

Im always up for some S&M or B&D i like torture every now and then :)