Sign in to follow this  
Ziliphade

Lowest common denominators

So I was getting bored basically having a mass of everything except for a car/heli so I carefully headed to NWAF to see if the choppers spawned, and while I was in one of the barracks I of course got sniped, but it isn't this that bothered me, it's the fact that neither me or the shooter had bandit skins, that he was about 20m in front of me with a SNIPER RIFLE, and that he literally had to use 2 whole clips to take me down from that distance, I recognised the weapon and counted his shots down to exactly 2 clips, the last one being obvious because he probably put most of it into me when I was already long past dead, I was thinking of doing the 8000m sprint to get my stuff back because from how retarded that was I was thinking he would find a way to trip over himself and just explode upon impact with the floor, but realistically I knew better.

So I just thought I would share this experience here, because I have really never seen anything like it, how he managed to survive to the point of getting a sniper with that much ammo to burn and also surviving the short death run to the second barracks baffles me because of how that situation was handled.

TLDR: I'm bored cause I'm dead so I wrote stuff.

its interesting how you don't actually say what weapon he had despite the fact that you recognized it as a sniper, and additionally you knew the weapon and counted the clips. 2 whole clips of a CZ550 is laughable isn't it? Why don't you say what weapon it was? if it was 20m I wouldn't go to scope I'd just fire from the hip if i ran into another person, but you said you were IN the barracks and how you were sniped... did he get the jump on you and actually snipe you? Perhaps he wanted to make sure you actually were dead. Better safe than sorry, sometimes i've pumped a corpse with extra bullets Just to be sure.

I'm still shocked how people can not come to terms with being killed in this game. Why does it matter whether or not player X was in a bandit skin. Do you understand how you even GET a bandit skin? it requires more than just killing ONE person. Story is... incredibly vague as if you are trying to tip toe around the facts...

Tents are fun !!!

• Like 1

I cringed everytime you said clip. What sniper was he using?

Indeed I'd very much like to know myself.

its interesting how you don't actually say what weapon he had despite the fact that you recognized it as a sniper, and additionally you knew the weapon and counted the clips. 2 whole clips of a CZ550 is laughable isn't it? Why don't you say what weapon it was? if it was 20m I wouldn't go to scope I'd just fire from the hip if i ran into another person, but you said you were IN the barracks and how you were sniped... did he get the jump on you and actually snipe you? Perhaps he wanted to make sure you actually were dead. Better safe than sorry, sometimes i've pumped a corpse with extra bullets Just to be sure.

I'm still shocked how people can not come to terms with being killed in this game. Why does it matter whether or not player X was in a bandit skin. Do you understand how you even GET a bandit skin? it requires more than just killing ONE person. Story is... incredibly vague as if you are trying to tip toe around the facts...

Tents are fun !!!

You must be fun at parties

Indeed I'd very much like to know myself.

I am pretty sure it was an AS50, I got to see it a tiny bit and it was completely grayish/black

It may have been a sniper rifle, but two magazines at 20 meters, I'm not sure that qualifies as sniping. :)

Edited by Dallas

I am pretty sure it was an AS50, I got to see it a tiny bit and it was completely grayish/black

Okay well it's fine if you don't know this but I am going to show you regardless if you do or not.

46288d1359388416-little-accesory-everyone-should-have-clip-vs-mag2.jpg

Okay well it's fine if you don't know this but I am going to show you regardless if you do or not.

46288d1359388416-little-accesory-everyone-should-have-clip-vs-mag2.jpg

Congrats on being a gun nerd.

Magazines and clips are still the same thing to the general public, who just wanna pop a cap in yo ass for being so pedantically nerdy. Oh wait, I mean fire a bullet from it's cartridge at your posterior, in case that the colloquialism was too hard to decipher.

• Like 1

Half of everything is luck.

The other half is called two quarters, sometimes it is known as the dark half.

• Like 2

post-121339-0-15377700-1363760204_thumb.

if he was so close why couldn't you just sprint past him and run outside, or shoot him when he reloaded. Though I know what you mean, how can they live that long and get good stuff like that if they can't hit anything. Maybe he was lucky and found it shortly before but I would say he likely spawned it in.

Edited by Chris529

Congrats on being a gun nerd.

Magazines and clips are still the same thing to the general public, who just wanna pop a cap in yo ass for being so pedantically nerdy. Oh wait, I mean fire a bullet from it's cartridge at your posterior, in case that the colloquialism was too hard to decipher.

What he said. Who gives a shit what people call them. Sometimes customers at work say USB dangle instead of dongle, but you know what...some people just aren't as big as a geek as I am. And I'm ok with that. I don't feel the need to highlight what they said was wrong, nor do I pull out the dictionary whilst I am correcting them.

Worst sniper I ever encountered admitted to have used 47 As50 rounds before he finally killed me. Was fun :-)

How did he fire so many off without you doing anything

How did you not have time to shoot him if it took 2 clips to kill you ??

Worst sniper I ever encountered admitted to have used 47 As50 rounds before he finally killed me. Was fun :-)

Someone tried to snipe me off of the roof of the firehouse near the church in Elektro one time, they must have fired at least 20 rounds while I ran around in circles pausing every so often to type 'lololol' in side chat. Eventually the shots stopped... I think he either disconnected or ran out of ammo, lol.

Edited by mZLY

Seems people cant get to grips with being killed..

Yes he killed you, it may have taken a few bullets etc etc but he killed you.

Respawn in and get over it. Pointless making a thread about it, this thread has been beneficial in NO way what so ever,

• Like 1

maybe he shot 2 of his 7 mags..if he was so bad to miss you stuck in a corridor, you should have tryed to run in the trees..

A sniper wasted 8 shots on me while I was running from zeds and unarmed. Talk about bad aim, plus a freshspawn killer.

How did he fire so many off without you doing anything

The first bullet knocked me out and broke my leg because it was a god damn as50, has anyone ever hit you with one of those?

Seems people cant get to grips with being killed..

Yes he killed you, it may have taken a few bullets etc etc but he killed you.

Respawn in and get over it. Pointless making a thread about it, this thread has been beneficial in NO way what so ever,

It is general discussion, I think you should get over me posting it, especially when that isn't even the point of it, you are the second person to make this comment.

The first bullet knocked me out and broke my leg because it was a god damn as50, has anyone ever hit you with one of those?

AS50s are a one shot kill. Anywhere.

• Like 2