Sign in to follow this  
DuddlyZ

Machete

Just found a machete the other day and was told it was really hard to find.

Is that true?

EDIT: here is a pic, server got hacked while i took the screenie. lol (removed the website)

2v0ew43.jpg

Edited by Nacho Macho Man
Image removed - advertising a hacking website
  • Like 3

Yep. People have looked everywhere, to no avail.

You are one of the chosen few. Everywhere you walk, people will rain down rose petals and drops of mountain dew, for fear of your glorious machete.

Edited by FlamingDefibs
  • Like 3

Are they worth picking up?

Yes, they are huge and have blood on them, wear a Jason mask and you are him.

I heard they have really crappy range, like half of the AXE lol but do a bit more damage lol idk I have looked all over the place for one of these babies so hold that thing tight./

LOL. I had just found one in a deer stand near Green Mtn about an hour or two ago on (I think) public hive US 3480. Litterally just a few seconds later a hacker did that exact same thing to the server I was on so i quickly aborted as I didn't want to lose my precious machete.

WAIT

I just took a closer look at you're pic and I see myself freaking out about it in chat going "GUYS". Maybe the hacker had something to do with it spawning?

LOL. I had just found one in a deer stand near Green Mtn about an hour or two ago on (I think) public hive US 3480. Litterally just a few seconds later a hacker did that exact same thing to the server I was on so i quickly aborted as I didn't want to lose my precious machete.

WAIT

I just took a closer look at you're pic and I see myself freaking out about it in chat going "GUYS". Maybe the hacker had something to do with it spawning?

Wow what were the chances that you were in the same game

*slices someone open*

*grabs intestinals*

*swings from one open server window to the next*

I don't send text messages.

• Like 1

I've removed the image, please edit out the hacking advertisement if you wish to repost it.

• Like 1

WAIT

I found a bandit with it on a different server, he also had some good gear.

I've removed the image, please edit out the hacking advertisement if you wish to repost it.

How do they consider that an advertisement? It makes them look idiotic.

You are able to click the image seems masked with a hack site dont click it

clicking it only makes it larger?