Drunkpunk082

US 420 Dallas VANILLA DAYZ SERVER! Newly Opened, Staying Till Standalone.

I know where you're coming from Drunk no worries. In the future I think we'll just choose a different plan for playing until the server rolls back in these situations. I mean I figured that would have been the outcome last night given how the whole server was killed off. We'll just go bandit mode next time and have some fun until things are back to normal...... :D

As it turns out I wasnt affected by the rollback. Now since I wasn't actually on the server when the attack occured this may have something to do with it. Hoping Zombie and LordShelby were unnaffected as well. The bad news is though that the new tents my buddies had set up haven't come back so I'm guessing the attack on the server ate those tents. Thats unfortunate because I know they were moving stuff from tent to tent and probably lost a ton of stuff. Glad to know my work last night wasn't wasted though. Can you confirm the server rolls back to a certain point when an attack happens or just the players affected? Would be good to know for future reference.

And finally, when are we going to see you on the server Drunkpunk? Maybe I just miss you due to being in a different time zone but would like to say hello on the server if we're ever on at the same time.

• Like 1

LOL, everything was gone on the last restart. 3uaz, yellow car, 1 bike, 1 cicle.

WTF.

Found a jet crashed near the NW airfield, at the east from the NE airfield. Check the logs plox

Ill get in touch with the hosting company and have them double check the database. As for the A10, did you see like the actual plane? Or just a bunch of fire? Please screen shot and post this kinda stuff on here, or email me the pic. My anti-hack is being ridiculous. I'm looking into a new one and I've contacted the creators of the anti hack to get the problem worked out. This is the first time the server population has been so high and its becoming quite a task to monitor everyone.

-Drunkpunk

We just saw the A10 wreck and weren't sure if it was in game. None of us were wise enough to get a screenshot at the time (bangs head against wall). The good news is we didn't see an A10 flying around strafing with the GAU! That would ruin anyones day including all the buildings on the server lol!

Were most concerned with the tents and disappearing vehicles though. We had a pick-up truck, sedan, three UAZs and they were all gone after a server restart yesterday afternoon. Its worth pointing out that the UAZs were still there from the previous night when we saved them so they survived a couple restarts before they vanished. The tents were there before the hacking incident over the weekend and never came back after the rollback, but the guys had placed new tents in the same area yesterday afternoon and those tents also vanished with the server restart along with the aforementioned vehicles.

Thanks for looking into it.

• Like 1

Not sure about the UAZ's, checking logs for anything on that. I am also purchasing a new anti-hack tool that should really give me control over a lot more. I will be able to see tents (can't currently) and several other features to help me admin the sever more successfully.

On the UAZ's, were they hidden in trees or next to ANY objects? Vehicles tend to move a bit when the server restarts and if you leave them in close proximity they can "slide" into objects and get destroyed.

As for tents, these have always been buggy with DayZ. I would recommend what I do. Place the tent, pu one item of minor importance in the tent and wait for a server restart. If the tent is there after a restart all should be safe, if it was illegally or improperly placed, the server will delete it upon next restart.

-Drunkpunk

• Like 1

Also I wanted to drop a line and answer your question eariler about why you havent seen my online. I just built a new PC about 2 months ago, and after 3 weeks it wouldnt boot anymore. Sent the motherboard in, and they repaired that, but apparently my solid state drive also died. So I am currently without a desktop PC until I can send the drive in and get it fixed. I have an Alienware laptop that I play on sometimes, but I am spoiled as I have a 3 monitor surround setup I normally game on with my desktop PC. Its hard to go from a badass setup like that back to a single monitor laptop.

I will be in a bit this week, but wont be around much next week. I drag race and build my 300zx Twin Turbo every year and that time has come again. I am doing some major work to the 300zx to get it ready for the races so a lot of my free time will be going towards that for the next couple months till the drag races are over. Feel free to check out my YouTube channel, search Drunkpunk082.

-Drunkpunk

Also I wanted to drop a line and answer your question eariler about why you havent seen my online. I just built a new PC about 2 months ago, and after 3 weeks it wouldnt boot anymore. Sent the motherboard in, and they repaired that, but apparently my solid state drive also died. So I am currently without a desktop PC until I can send the drive in and get it fixed. I have an Alienware laptop that I play on sometimes, but I am spoiled as I have a 3 monitor surround setup I normally game on with my desktop PC. Its hard to go from a badass setup like that back to a single monitor laptop.

I will be in a bit this week, but wont be around much next week. I drag race and build my 300zx Twin Turbo every year and that time has come again. I am doing some major work to the 300zx to get it ready for the races so a lot of my free time will be going towards that for the next couple months till the drag races are over. Feel free to check out my YouTube channel, search Drunkpunk082.

-Drunkpunk

Holy shit, 300zx twin turbo? Bro, i want see some pics of this.

I'm a big fan of cars too.

Edited by towhook

wtf, wowbandy and adolf shiter still playing on the server. Drunk... :(

dammit, hackers killed us.

Drunk, sorry, but im done.

23:52 - a^ towhook: man

23:52 - a^ towhook: why stop the car

23:53 - a^ towhook: holy shit

23:53 - a^ towhook: who killed us?

23:53 - careysmith901: wowbandy and adolf shitler

23:53 - careysmith901: and a few with him

Edited by towhook

dammit, hackers killed us.

Drunk, sorry, but im done.

23:52 - a^ towhook: man

23:52 - a^ towhook: why stop the car

23:53 - a^ towhook: holy shit

23:53 - a^ towhook: who killed us?

23:53 - careysmith901: wowbandy and adolf shitler

23:53 - careysmith901: and a few with him

wowbandy and adolf shitler get on the server and 10 seconds later 3 of us are dead. Now way this is legit drunk.

Happened just NE of Zelengorsk

• Like 1

Just lost AS50 now. This is bullshit, they're like 300 meters shooting us, i hided behind a big rock, proned, and they killed me. No one shoting on the flankes.

Also, what softkitty said, we're always pressing P 2 look who is inside the server. Saw wowbandy log-in, 10 segonds later someone start shoting at us, killed us 3.

Shoting us with M240 i think, tracers bullets, red tracers behind the bullets. This is legit? Just choppers got this weapon, the M249 saw or MK 48 MOD don't got tracers as far I know.

Also:

23:58 - a^ towhook: did you saw them?

23:58 - a^ towhook: i think they was invisible

23:59 - careysmith901: no i didnt see any of them

23:59 - careysmith901: was 4 atleast

23:59 - careysmith901: i think

I saw the bullet coming, i shot on the place where the bullets was coming, but there was no one there. Like a ghost.

Also:

http://www.gametrack...8.43.9.86:3153/

Minutes played: 14

this is bullshit.

Edited by towhook

Sorry for me being mad.

Maybe the new anti-cheater thing will get them.

Well that sucks Tow, but I have to say we won't be safe on any server out there, ArmaII is just too easy a game to hack and the protection in place isn't up to the task of dealing with the issues. For what its worth 420 Dallas has overall been a good server. But I can't really tell you of one server I haven't suffered from hacking whether it was direct (someone killing me and my buddies) or indirect (the whole server being killed off).

As I've mentioned in our chats the SimHQ guys I used to run with were about 25 members strong at one point, once the rampant hacking set in the numbers started going down to where now we have only a few that play anymore. These issues won't go away until we get the standalone version so for now we just have to deal with it as best we can. I like the fact that Drunk does what he can to keep a clean server running and is a fair admin. I've played on servers where the admins abused the powers they had just to have a leg up on the players, that said we could do worse.

Holy shit, 300zx twin turbo? Bro, i want see some pics of this.

I'm a big fan of cars too.

Go check out my youtube page. Search Drunkpunk082 to find it.

-Drunkpunk

I am implementing a new anti hack measure that was sent to me by LuckyStrikes. It gets injected into the DayZ mission file so it will offer another level of protection that will be much harder to bypass then Battleye is.

-Drunkpunk

Well the new anti-hack would scan for hacks and the boot you lol. So I disabled it till I figure it out.

New anti-hack is in place. This will scan for scripts and not allow the player to join if anything is found. Report any issues with it here.

-Drunkpunk

This server has been always hacker intensive. admins only give a fuck or look for hackers if you request one and wait.

Well we've just decided to play somewhere else for now, on a whitelisted server. Its still vunerable to hacking but once you're banned its a bit harder to come back. If Drunk gets the issues sorted out we'll check it out again but its hard to get SSs or video of people killing you when their invisible or teleport behind you and shoot you in the back. In the end all we can really hope for is that the standalone gets the hacking issues sorted out, so if it does happen its few, far and in between.

New counter measures are working great so far! Hit 48 players today fun times! My PC is temp back up and running so ill be on a bit more. Good luck wherever y'all go.

-Drunkpunk

Just been playing on here...loot is hard to come by, hit zele and found a single can of beans, a compass and a british assault pack...took me all the way up to vybor to just find a lee enfield... hmm.

My guys tell me they have a big base on there so I will be geared up in no time.

I am a bandit ;)