Drunkpunk082

US 420 Dallas VANILLA DAYZ SERVER! Newly Opened, Staying Till Standalone.

I think when i lost the m104 was something like "player lost connection to battleye", something like this. this happened another time, i was driving my car with mail, and we both got disconnected. I come back, and when he tried, says he is baned.

Mailbox Vandal has been unbanned. It detected a teleport, could have been lag or a skin change. Either way he's good to go. Sorry for the trouble the anti-hack is still in testing.

-Drunkpunk

it was yesterday, dont know wich time. (when i lost the m104)

Edited by towhook

Can you place the 2 m104 and the 14 mags in the tent? I think you know where my camp is hehe

Drunk, can you upgrade maybe the server specs? Kinda not running well. Too much fog, tiny range of view. Should be like 3km range of view...

Also, 5 hours restart please. 3 hours is too quickly

Server is top of the line. I apologize for the connection issues, my host is still experiencing DDoS attacks on all US servers. I can do 5 hour restarts, I did 3 hours because that keeps all the heli crash spawns fresh. There is a maximum of 3 heli crashes per reset (they only re spawn on server restart) and 3 hours is the maximum time needed for all 3 to spawn. If I do 5 hours there will be fewer fresh heli crashes.

As for the fog I think there is a setting I can edit to adjust that. I will look into it.

-Drunkpunk

• Like 1

Also, I cannot place the guns in a tent, my admin tools don't allow that. I can only edit player inventories. If you'd like I can replace the guns tonight. Ill need you to login around 10:00 pm CST and I will place them and restart the server.

-Drunkpunk

Edited by Drunkpunk082
  • Like 1

CST is GMT 0?

I think i'll be there. I'll stay right beside the tent, when you give me the stuff i'll put it back.

Did you found it at the logs? What was the problem? It was when i was kicked?

Also, thanks for the server and the help. I'm having a good time and making some friends there.

Cant be there at 10pm GMT -6.

Im on GMT -3, so it will be like 1 AM here.

We make this later then.

I might can do it with you logged out. If you will at least make room for 1 gun when you log off I will put that in there tonight.

-Drunkpunk

• Like 1

Also I just checked and I cannot place one into your backpack, only main inventory. We will work out a time to do this later. Rest assured I will replace the lost items. The server did not save your character when you got disconnected, that's why they vanished.

-Drunkpunk

Not yet. I have been real busy with work. Got my motherboard back, hopefully fixed. So I should be back on in a few days. I will look into adjusting the fog then.

-Drunkpunk

Not sure whats up with this but on the server this afternoon around 230PM pacific US time we had a slot that said AI in the player list in the lobby. No player named AI but wanted to throw it out there. Nothing looked wrong and no one was reporting any issues either but it looked suspicious.

Drunk, mailbox again was banned by teleporting. I got lag, i was riding the ATV, and he got kicked off and banned. The ATV disapeared.

Drunk add me to the list of wrongly banned players. It said Set Pos# 8 battleye admin ban (or something along those lines). In any case my buddy and I suffered some major desync issue. We were on the coast and I went to jump in the vehicle my buddy was driving to escape some zeds. He said it looked like I got knocked down and was getting eaten but my screen showed me in the UAZ as a patient passenger and unconcious. Next thing that happens is hes desynced out of the UAZ and I ride with it into the ocean where it blows up of course. WTF! A few minutes later as were talking about the huge loss of UAZ and everything inside I get the ban message.

This happened right around 1235AM pacific US time. In game name is just Hitch. Can you please help me out,

Thx

HHF

I am at work till 5pm CST today, but I will remove both bans as soon as I get home. I will also see if there is an updated battleeye script I can get to help stop some of these false positives.

-Drunkpunk

Thanks for looking into it drunk. While I'm disappointed with the loss of uaz and gear inside it that's just part of dayz. In the end I just want to get back to work picking up the pieces.

Sorry about the losses. I have removed the bans and I also updated the battleeye scripts so that this will be less likely to happen in the future.

-Drunkpunk