Tek143

Little necessary thing for future release.

It would be nice to be able to siphon fuel from vehicles in fuel cans for fuel? I think that it is at least a small but correct thing.

Edited by Tek143

Can you re-type that please, I can't really read that well.

I'm assuming english isn't your first language. It'd be cool to siphon fuel but it'd have to take a while like it does in real life

Edited by Sozinho

Um if we are talking about vehicles then I think it would be cool if cars had different tire sizes, so not every tire fits every car.

Um if we are talking about vehicles then I think it would be cool if cars had different tire sizes, so not every tire fits every car.

Soviet efficiency has allowed us to use car tires to repair broken bicycle tires. We're also magically able to fit 1+ Ural tires into a backpack.

It would be nice to be able to slash tires using the hunting knife. No, most tires don't explode like the famous Youtube video. :ph34r:

It'd be nice if there was a translator for this gibberish :P

How about drawing on cars and being able to "spice" them with explosives in different places? Then u could write: "This is mine and it's booby-trapped!"

...I know, going to a tangent here :-)

Soviet efficiency has allowed us to use car tires to repair broken bicycle tires. We're also magically able to fit 1+ Ural tires into a backpack.

Like this?

mqdefault.jpg

missing-wheel.jpg

Guys lets be a little more welcoming to our non english speaking brethren. I dont mock you as you dont speak Esperanto/Klingon etc.

It would be nice to be able to siphon fuel from vehicles. I'm sure it's been mentioned before but i'd like to see it in game. either in the mod or the SA.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Can you re-type that please, I can't really read that well.

I want only take a fuel from cars to fuel cans.P.S:Sorry for my bad english(I`m not from country with english speaking)

Guys lets be a little more welcoming to our non english speaking brethren. I dont mock you as you dont speak Esperanto/Klingon etc.

It would be nice to be able to siphon fuel from vehicles. I'm sure it's been mentioned before but i'd like to see it in game. either in the mod or the SA.

Rgds

LoK

I have to be nice? Blasphemy!