rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.2 Rolling Update

first: the new version with melee is very cool, i :heart: it^^ but: is there a bug with the visibility?? even if im sprinting in the middle of a road there is only 1 bar and im nearly invisible for zombies now:-/

3 bugs in a few minutes:

1. I had the same bug as Kaw. Over 10 hatchets on the ground, with icons of shotgun shells, which cannot be picked up.

2. I've also crashed a few times. The game freezes, then ARMA 2 OA gets minimized to the desktop, but cannot be maximized again. Sound continues. This never occurred before this version. I have to go to task manager to quit the game.

3. I'm not sure if this is new, but I've been throwing chemlights around the interior of the school in Elektro, and many of them (but not all of them) fall through the floor and disappear.

As far as good news goes, the fps was fine and I found some food and soda for the first time since spawning yesterday. I also picked up a crowbar but haven't used it.

What's the deal with servers still not requiring the beta patch?

What happens when someone NOT running the beta patch tries to join with 1.7.1.2?

first: the new version with melee is very cool' date=' i :heart: it^^ but: is there a bug with the visibility?? even if im sprinting in the middle of a road there is only 1 bar and im nearly invisible for zombies now:-/

[/quote']

Yeah. That's the problem with coding

fix one bug => new bug

Also getting 15 hatchet spawn bug, usually when picking up a gun, moving to inventory makes them disappear.

also for whomever, zombies seem blind compared to 1.7.1.1

What happens when someone NOT running the beta patch tries to join with 1.7.1.2?

It doesn't work.

there is a popup that calls them a fucking idiot and to update A2 before Rocket squeezes their balls for maximum tear collection

3 bugs in a few minutes:

1. I had the same bug as Kaw. Over 10 hatchets on the ground' date=' with icons of shotgun shells, which cannot be picked up.

2. I've also crashed a few times. The game freezes, then ARMA 2 OA gets minimized to the desktop, but cannot be maximized again. Sound continues. This never occurred before this version. I have to go to task manager to quit the game.

3. I'm not sure if this is new, but I've been throwing chemlights around the interior of the school in Elektro, and many of them (but not all of them) fall through the floor and disappear.

As far as good news goes, the fps was fine and I found some food and soda for the first time since spawning yesterday. I also picked up a crowbar but haven't used it.

[/quote']

The chemlight issue isn't new. I've had this since 1.7 - throwing chems inside a building which is slightly raised will allow it to fall through the floor eg: hangers at airfields 100% of the time. Dropping a chem when held will also replicate this issue, but also if you are on a buildings upper floor it will fall through all floors until it reaches the bottom.

I'm yet to experience the invisibility issue, but I expect the devs were trying to refine the sight pattern of zombies again? As it stands they're still able to aggro through walls/buildings and also hit through doors and walls. As well as walk through them.

Yeah, FPS is stellar, good job on that mate

Okay, the visibility only getting up to 1 bar was because the game seemed to think it was night, sorry for freaking out.

well i just join a french server and my fps drop again to 8. i m realy unlucky since 1.6.0 was release i cant have good frames like before

I'm getting the BATTLEYE KICK 16 ERROR...have the latest beta....

meelee doesnt work. i just picked up like 37 hackets and 10 crowbars. they look like shotgun shells. and they dont use up inventory. and they dont work lol.

and i lost my real hacket.

Patch 1.7.1.2 Looks good so far, I just found hatchet next to some food and water!. Zombie went down really easy and it didn't alert other zombies.

A short video of Hatchet Melee. I like this a lot. Keep it up Rocket and company.

FPS is great, but looting anything is very buggy. Hatchets and Crowbars galore. Plus, it seems there are desyncing issues comparable to 1.7.0's main server anti-hack patch.

Dropped a Lee 40 hatchets and 13 crowbars spawned.

Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's Wacky Crowbar and Hatchet Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now overstocked on crowbars and hatchets, and I am passing the savings on to *you*! Attract customers to your business, make a splash at your next presentation, keep grandma company, protect your crops, confuse your neighbours! African American? Hail a cab, testify in church or just raise the roof! Whatever your crowbars and hatchets needs, come on down to Al Harrington's Wacky Crowbar and Hatchet Emporium and Warehouse, route two in Weekapaug!

When I drop my gun in inventory' date=' 20+ crowbars and 2 hatches spawn as shotgun shells.

[/quote']

Had this happen.

same.

All that duplicating of hatches and crowbars is gonna lag the hell out of servers sooner or later.

Looks good' date=' Just found hatchet and food. Zombie went down really easy and it didn't alert other.

A short video of Hatchet Melee. I like this a lot

[/quote']

Very cool!