rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.2 Rolling Update

Just a question, the memory trampling issue you mentioned in the other thread was fixed in this hotfix?

Thanks a lot again for your hard work.

as far as im concerned...melee is worthless in this game. zombies are way oo fast and their attack radius is too large.

That said, thank god there's other silent kill measures other than the crossbow. Personally ill stick to the guns i have until melee is better implemented/balanced.

All i really want to do right now is help some noobs. PnP(not PvP) interactions make this game lovely, and i want some friends. MP5 ftw after dropping my CZ and M16 so hopefully no one ruthless takes me out.

as far as im concerned...melee is worthless in this game. zombies are way oo fast and their attack radius is too large.

That said' date=' thank god there's other silent kill measures other than the crossbow. Personally ill stick to the guns i have until melee is better implemented/balanced.

All i really want to do right now is help some noobs. PnP(not PvP) interactions make this game lovely, and i want some friends. MP5 ftw after dropping my CZ and M16 so hopefully no one ruthless takes me out.

[/quote']

Someone hasn't played hooky before. :P You can slow walk behind a zombie and chop it's head off. Simple. Little noise is generated. Just need to be stealthy while you're at it.

Probably pointless but still...

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THE RELEASE NOTES.

@Devin, your a culprit...

Put your bug reports / questions in the correct forum sections PLEASE!

i love how the torrent download just got 1.7.1.1.... it should be 1.7.1.2 shouldnt it?

Just tried out the new night time on a GMT -10 server. Holy moley I didn't realize it COULD GET ANY DARKER.

The only visible things are the stars in the sky...

Just tried out the new night time on a GMT -10 server. Holy moley I didn't realize it COULD GET ANY DARKER.

The only visible things are the stars in the sky...

well,,, if you're lucky ,,, sometimes the night is bright due to the moonlight~

[NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

I figured this was a joke.. as in, to attack using it you open your pack, right click and select drop and it falls on the ground and does nothing at all..

Have i misunderstood or has everyone else?

I had a hatchet now its gone on spawn? The change log sasy right click through gear menu. Does that mean we find a hatchet first?

* [FIXED] Gender assignment broken (working correctly)

Hooray! :)

Sorry if someone has already asked this, or if you've already provided this info, but does this only apply to newly spawned characters, or will my existing male character be fixed? I chose female shortly after the genders were announced, but late last week got killed and respawned as a male.

Either way, thank-you very much for fixing this. :)

small bug I ran into just to let you now not to bitch. I picked up a enfield an 22hatchets and 1 crowbar apeared on the ground where I had picked up the gun. Icons looked like shotgun shells, none of um where pick-up-able.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/558692947301761065/625B5A90C8D29642C124F7F9965FE8D2BBA4D761/

Issues:

- Hatchets and crowbars are shotgun shells

- After picking them up, they do not appear in the inventory

- Picking up a knife drops items

- I have 1 visibility bar at the most (easy mode? WTF!)

But I can pick female now. So that's cool. And food spawns.

thank u very much for keeping up the work....i was just wondering....i went on 10 diverent servers and i didnt find food/water or bandages in markets etc....so problem solved i guess :D...... melee is awesome....killing animals without shooting them and add zombies from africa :D

Man you are awesome. you are really working like a whole beehive.

Thanks a lot

will be fun to test the new features.