Pokerguy12

Killed by a rock

Was walking into the comms tower in the airfield and had to walk past this tiny rock.

Tripped, shock, died, ragequit.

Lost tons of awesome loot and im not playing this mod anymore if this can keep happening.

New level of realism in games! Killed once, can't play more. Sounds interesting!

@Pokerguy10

post-49302-0-77776200-1362349971_thumb.j

Edited by Dudeist
  • Like 2

Then you respawn.

Get new gear.

Get revenge.

exactly..

sounds like someone hasnt learned rule #1... dont get attached to your gear.

• Like 1

exactly..

sounds like someone hasnt learned rule #1... dont get attached to your gear.

The only time i get attached to my gear is when i have 3 water bottles.

Don't judge me those things are damn useful.

• Like 1

New level of realism in games! Killed once, can't play more. Sounds interesting!

O man, If only that were true ... i would get so much shit done around the house.

• Like 2

My friend died from a rock.........just after I flew my MI-17 into it. Didn't have time to get attached to that, shame.

• Like 2

Get back in there, show that rock who's boss.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 4

Win some, Lose some.........

Was walking into the comms tower in the airfield and had to walk past this tiny rock.

Tripped, shock, died, ragequit.

Lost tons of awesome loot and im not playing this mod anymore if this can keep happening.

That glitch has only been happening since the beginning, congrats on earning your laurels.

One cheap death and you ragequit one of the most promising mods/games of this generation?

Okay guy. On your way then. We'll be over here having fun in a giant sandbox and laughing at the crazy bugs that pop up every now and then.

It's not so much a glitch. Rather you stubbed your toe, twisted and probably broke your ankle then passed out from the excruciating pain and died from shock.

All I've got to ask is what were you doing running across jagged sharp rocks while carrying over a hundred pounds of encumbering gear!? that's just asking for trouble.

Those rocks in the forest are most likely covered in moss, damp slippery moss adding more to the possibility of slipping and injuring yourself.

Don't play on the rocks. you might hurt yourself if you're not careful.

• Like 2

If it was a low populated server, you could've run back to your corpse and taken back your gear from that bastard rock. Usually works for me if I'm away from a few players and die from a weird glitch like that. If not, I'm sure I'll find a dinner bell and recuperate my losses.

Get back up there! Teach that rocks whos boss! Burn its house down while his family is inside!

Yeah, I lost my character w/ DMR, NVG, rangfinder, GPS, etc etc today. Oh well, I died. Time to start over, that's the fun part.

Think of it as your character keeling over from an aneurysm. Could happen to anyone.

• Like 1

When I die from things to that effect it usually just feeds the flame inside to get my shit back, or take yours.

I have died from rocks many times, its something you can't really control and the only way to avoid it is to not get near the rock. Most of the time they just break legs and make you bleed but it sounds like you were unlucky this time.

Shit... I am scared to death of the rock monsters. At all times steer clear of them, walk slowly by em. Watch them till your 15 meters away.

Edited by Arkael Dren

Easy come, easy go. That's why DayZ is so fascinating, you never know what will happen in the next seconds, minutes or hours.