rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

Closed testing now' date=' we're checking the strength of the melee weapons. Me and Ander are off to carve up some infected. I've got crowbar, he's got hatchet.

[/quote']

Don't be too long!

I don't know if anybody else is experiencing this, but if I log out of a server and log in again, I get a max of 7fps. Usually at around 40fps

Scumbag Rocket replies to angry feedback with mere food/water update.

Goodguy Rocket adds melee weapons and possibly fixes everything.

Closed testing now' date=' we're checking the strength of the melee weapons. Me and Ander are off to carve up some infected. I've got crowbar, he's got hatchet.

[/quote']

Make sure, on your way off of the test server, you two smash each other in the braincage with your respective weapons of choice.

:cool:

Any idea if the FPS issues in 1.1 were dayz update or new arma beta patch related?

Ok, so the crowbar and hatchet melee is real? Cuz i have the weirdest boner right now....

Changelog:

* [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions

* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)

* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)

* [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)

* [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

* [NEW] Maximum animals increased

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

You're a beast dude, I am glad you listen to your community - keep up the good work!

Yeah man my fps is really bad, so much I cant play anymore. Every server is the same for me...bad. Maybe the crowbar will help my fps. /Eye roll

AWWW YEAH!

Those of us within the Survival Operations team are highly excited about Melee weapons!

The adjustment to night time is also a welcome change, even tho most of us have been using NVG's but are starting over fresh now.

I want me a damn crowbar! Ima go all Gordan Freeman on those damn zombies! WOOHOO!

Also awesome, can't wait till this hotfix is out! Do you mind telling us how rare the melee weapons will be?

PLEH! I CAN'T PLAY UNTILL THURSDAY!! FML!

Bloody girlfriends :(

Oh damn melee weapons? Im stunned.

Btw anyone got probs with tents? They deploy lot better now, we placed one easily, few moments later server restart and once we get back (like 3 mins) the tent is empty :-/

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

Oh wow. Things just got interesting.

Good work as always Rocket, thanks for listening to the community.

Great stuff! I guess its not a long way until we see a katana ingame :D

For the love of all that is good and holy, do not add this shitty cliche to DayZ.

Or add a one of those shitty $100 Katanas that breaks at the hilt, so when someone picks it up and charges at Zeds they just end in tears.

PLEH! I CAN'T PLAY UNTILL THURSDAY!! FML!

Bloody imaginary girlfriends :(

I feel you bro. It's tough blowing those damn things up!