jpgonzalez

Can we have an AN-94

The an-94 is what is beginning to replace the aging ak series of rifles. We should able to use it with it's unique 2 round burst system only to keep the gun balanced to be good at longer ranges and should only be very rarely found in helicopter crash sites and sometimes military bases.

We should able to use it with it's unique 2 round burst system only to keep the gun balanced

We don't like balancing weapons here, this is supposed to be a realistic game. The AN-94 has semi-automatic, burst and full-auto firing modes. If an AN-94 were introduced to the game, it would include all those modes too.

I don't see why the AN-94 couldn't be a rare spawn, but someone would have to make an AN-94 first. There are a few addons out there...

• Like 1

Plenty of these have already been made in a few russian gun packs if I recall, but wouldn't something like this require a client side download if one of those was added?

AEK 74!

Its called the AEK-971. I would like to have one but that gun would have people bitching about it being OP if they did it right as it has practically no recoil. Saw a video of one being shot. The guy dumped the whole magazine with almost no noticeable muzzle rise.

The AN-94 would be badass to have. Oh and btw it isn't replacing anything. Not anytime soon anyway.

We don't like balancing weapons here, this is supposed to be a realistic game. The AN-94 has semi-automatic, burst and full-auto firing modes. If an AN-94 were introduced to the game, it would include all those modes too.

I don't see why the AN-94 couldn't be a rare spawn, but someone would have to make an AN-94 first. There are a few addons out there...

This times a million. No balance. Make it like in real life.

Its called the AEK-971. I would like to have one but that gun would have people bitching about it being OP if they did it right as it has practically no recoil. Saw a video of one being shot. The guy dumped the whole magazine with almost no noticeable muzzle rise.

Meh, the AK-107 in the game has a similar balanced recoil system and it's not that OP, I don't see why Bohemia would make an AEK-971 handle much differently than an AK-107. I'm guessing not many people know how it actually handles, they're not exactly common ^_^

Of course it's not in Vanilla DayZ, but still...

Meh, the AK-107 in the game has a similar balanced recoil system and it's not that OP, I don't see why Bohemia would make an AEK-971 handle much differently than an AK-107. I'm guessing not many people know how it actually handles, they're not exactly common ^_^

Of course it's not in Vanilla DayZ, but still...

True, but imnot sure there VERY similar but then again they may be. But from what I have seen in vidoes on youtube the AEK as less recoil in real life than the 107 does in game.

True, but imnot sure there VERY similar but then again they may be. But from what I have seen in vidoes on youtube the AEK as less recoil in real life than the 107 does in game.

Realized recoil depends heavily on the skill in the shooter. You can't judge a weapon's actual recoil by watching videos of it being shot.

Edited by sp86

The AK will stay longer than any other weapon on this world...even the original AK47 is still built in some countries because the users favor the durability compared the stamped AKM.

The AN or AEK would be a good addition to the arsenal, better that another western weapon that shouldn't be there.