r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.6.1 Bug List

The M107 crosshair is bugged and the gun creates a visible green target circle on what it's aimed at.

Also, when it's equipped you can't enter vehicles.

Edited by THE_BURNDOWN

Another bug: from 1.7.6 the mod no longer works from any other folder than the default Arma 2 OA one.

Just override it anywhere else in commander, download or copy the file there and join a server. Kicked. All servers.

Works fine with 1.7.5.1

Edited by THE_BURNDOWN

Every single server I've been on so far since the new patch has 20-30 zombies for 50 players. Surely this is a bug? Or is every one just rolling with this? LoL

With regard to the changing skin needing the melee weapons to be added to the tool belt and reequipped, it happens if you log on with the melee weapon in a hero skin too. It's all I use and I have to do it every time I log in!

This is not a new bug though. It has been like this for at least the last month, maybe longer.

Edited by CH0PP3R

Maybe it was before, nvm. But tiring bug.

• When you are in combat, and loosing connection with server, you still can't abort game and must wait 30sec of dayz time, ~60sec in real time;
  • Loading time is much longer than before. Moreover, I can join 1 on 10 servers now, where early was no problem to play on any server (I can join forum, start game, then forever loading). I waited 3 days, but now I see, it's version connected.

Edited by Dudeist

I have trouble taking crossbow arrows out of zombies' bodies. At first retrieval works for one or two arrows, but after that the option to retrieve it goes away. The arrow still shows up as "ammo crate" when I look at it, but I can't pick it up, even when I'm right next to it and looking right at it, and it's barely even touching the zombie. The 'gear' option goes away when I look from the body to the arrow, so I know the game is recognizing that I'm looking at the arrow (also, the 'ammo crate' thing). However, after the zombie body disappears, there's an arrow left behind which I CAN pick up.

And I have also gotten the bug that destroys a partial quiver and takes an arrow out of the full quiver when I'm reloading the crossbow.

Putting used ammo in your backpack and relogging refreshes the ammo count.

Edit:

Putting the player marker that's on your map over your crosshair allows you to give a blood bag to yourself after closing the map.

Logging out during the repair animation and coming back in repairs what you wanted, but you keep the item. Repeatable.

Sometimes repairing or refueling a vehicle doesn't stick, consuming the fuel or item leaving the vehicle unchanged. Unless you enter & leave the driver seat beforehand. (Could be a server-side issue, unsure)

Edit 2:

When logging in (as a hero, possibly for other skins) you randomly get sent 50 feet above debug water world, if you don't log out fast enough you die, if you do log out, you appear on the coast next log in with everything you have. (Rather annoying when you're a walking treasure chest and where you need to be is 10 km away.)

Edited by HappyMushroom
  • Like 1

Current Bug list

Lower trash food hp gains.

MRE - Scale needs lowering

Update manual bolt reloading sound in weapons like CZ 550, M24

Quivers aren't adding arrows properly. (Reports of quivers/arrows dropping to floor) - Unable to recreate just now

When clicking Boil Water multiple times, you get duped boiled canteens.

Changing Skins with melee weapons remove's ammo.

Loot Issues.

MRE - Needs lowering.

Razor Blades - needs lowering

Not a bug

Script Restrictions are not issues with DayZ Server admins must update filters.

https://code.google....browse/filters/

Before posting a bug report plz make sure to give as much info as you can this should include the details of the server you was on. This will help identify issue's with 3rd party scripts to allow us to forward server admins where they need for help.

I have an excellent idea for the ultimate update: just make everyone die at spawning.

Yet again I have another problem, since being the hero skin when i join servers most of the time I spawn in the air, then respawn on the coast with all of my gear. I decided to put on a ghillie suit, it all worked just fine until i died, and put on another now I keep spawning in the air, and then respawning on the coast. It seems like the only time I don't spawn on the coast is when I'm the normal survivor skin.

Please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by marrr

1. humanity change = teleport to ocean (seems to happen if you turn into bandit, hero, etc.)

2. Auto Duping Tents........tents that always have same gear after restarting (this has been happening for last 3 versions)

Both of these problems are occurring on severs with unmodded mission.pbo and server.pbo , and also on modified servers. Its a problem on just about every private hive I've encountered (that hasn't tried to fix the issues themselves)

thanks

Edited by dizzmain

I'd call this the "tree bug"

don't think they can do anything about it.

Is the same with tents, if they intersect the stem of the tree and players/zombies standing in the tree, getting hit.

Seems like the branches of the trees block everything.

can always chop the tree down like on uk1

Edited by Killzone_Kid

Zombies walking through walls !!

Pissed me off yesterday. Had great stuff on me and a zombie just bit me through a brick wall and killed me..

WTF

• Like 1

any suggestions on this problem?

i get these messages in my rpt file...

20:06:56 Error in expression < addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
};
_countr = _count>
20:06:56 Error position: <select _countr)];
};
};
_countr = _count>
20:06:56 Error Zero divisor
20:06:56 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 144
20:06:56 Error in expression < addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>
};
};
_countr = _count>

they appear right after server start in the log...

When getting in as pilot for a Mi17 helicopter, then getting out, you will still be in the belly of the heli and when you moved a bit you get a broken leg and bleed... 8(

1. Crazy screen tearing and weirdness around placed barbed wire. It seems to be noticeable for two hundred meters or so.

2. Tents maintain items after server restart. Place M107 in tent, wait for restart, take M107 out of tent, wait for restart, take M107 out of tent, wait for restart, take M107 out of tent, get the picture? Also, for those who aren't getting my sarcasm. It works with every item. I've got four tents "duping" my full character loadout on my server. The good news is I no longer fear death. HAHA. The bad news is, the game is broken.

• Like 1

When getting in as pilot for a Mi17 helicopter, then getting out, you will still be in the belly of the heli and when you moved a bit you get a broken leg and bleed... 8(

Same here... but i've also appeared on the top of the helicopter as well... the blades hit me. I bleed and break my legs too...

Can we still not fix the "Oh you dropped your weapon on the ground?......aaaaaand it's gone." Bug... this has been plaguing players for centuries.

1. humanity change = teleport to ocean (seems to happen if you turn into bandit, hero, etc.)

2. Auto Duping Tents........tents that always have same gear after restarting (this has been happening for last 3 versions)

Both of these problems are occurring on severs with unmodded mission.pbo and server.pbo , and also on modified servers. Its a problem on just about every private hive I've encountered (that hasn't tried to fix the issues themselves)

thanks

How do you fix the issue yourself?

Happend to me and my friend too, my friend died from this.

Sometimes when you repair a vehicle's wheels, the wheel is consumed but it doesn't really repair the vehicle.

I've noticed this too with other vehicle parts. You apply the new engine and it's not repaired though the item is deleted.

Also figured out from tips from other players that it's best to repair the glass items first, then apply the others items. They seem to stick then.

I duped a Jerry Can earlier by filling it up at a fuel tank - not sure if I pressed multiple times or not.

You can do this with pretty much any item if you're quick enough. If I eat food by clicking on the single item multiple times it's fairly easy to get it to do it several times. Especially if the server is busy with players.