Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

nice veteran trade with oshinatour1 +1

hey dancingbear has cyop or sarif confirmed yet cause I think I sould be at 9 by now

ZooLander +1

Had a nice trade with him.

His M4A1 CCO SD for my Ghillie suit.

Completed a trade with Bonehead3535. Went off without a hitch except for a slight delay and the intervention of a hostile hacker on the back end.

Edited by sp86

+1 Jackie Chan

Traded 3 satchel charges for a M4A1 CCO SD with 8 mags succesfull.

I am Jackie Chan and I approve of this message :D

Traded with Sturmwaffles for a double trade +1

yes I'm going on what halo would call a *cough* *generic male voice* Trading SPREE

So what happens if I hit 10+?

You get to choose between a pair of NVG's or a can of beans.

The score itself is the reward, you have a list of 10 people who will vouch for your integrity.

Might not mean too much right now since we have too many items in the game and people care less for dying than before, but I can only imagine that in the future trusted traders will be something of worth, worth enough to pay more just for the higher sense of security, I know I would.

Bear will give you a lapdance.

• Like 2

The score itself is the reward, you have a list of 10 people who will vouch for your integrity.

Might not mean too much right now since we have too many items in the game and people care less for dying than before, but I can only imagine that in the future trusted traders will be something of worth, worth enough to pay more just for the higher sense of security, I know I would.

Can I have a pair of nvgs! :)

I have both