Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

Ewo +1 the trade went super smooth, he didin't act shady, he got a mic, the perfect trade!

sorry this took so long to respond to guys lol trade went very well!

+1 to Ewo!

Dont worry about it, if you look carefully you'll see It took me long enough too :P

Ewo +1 the trade went super smooth, he didin't act shady, he got a mic, the perfect trade!

Thank you :)

ewo +4

Just an idea. People should post a link to the original thread of the trade. As it is now it would be easy for me to just add all my friends in the list without any proof of an actual trade being done.

ian2buckz traded me a can of beans and blood transfusion for a lee enfield, i was starving to death and was at 4k blood dropping fast, had a ghillie and m4a1 holo i didnt want to give up. Spur of the moment kind of thing in game found him on the forums

Ross, think hes on the forums not sure he ended up shooting me in the back after i was trying to help him by finding him a enfield, 1911 and blood bagging his buddy. Fun times in cherno :D

GromTheBarbarian +1

MacEwan +1

n y +1

Kittyhawk78 +1

Masic +2

BadKarma033 +1

Micro1394 +1

YangE666 +1

Kirawolf +1

Serpent10i +1

From my store [Link]

I also have a page specifically for testimonials [Link]

Edited by FishIsTwonk

Just an idea. People should post a link to the original thread of the trade. As it is now it would be easy for me to just add all my friends in the list without any proof of an actual trade being done.

I know it doesnt look like it, but I actually do some investigating before adding anyone, i search the contact of both sides, but sometimes the trade is done by a pm so you wont see it on both sides, when im entirely not sure I wait for the second side to confirm they actually did the trade and only then I add them both, but again, no actuall proofs, there can never be.

This problem was obvious, becuase on the bottom line there could be no actuall proofs (unless i ask for people to film the trade?).

but this things happen in real life too, your friends will vouch for you even if you're not that trustworthy.

your enemies will try to ruin your name, this is all just rumors, nothing concrete.

We need to get this thread pinned.

You can say that again :P

GromTheBarbarian +1

MacEwan +1

n y +1

Kittyhawk78 +1

Masic +2

BadKarma033 +1

Micro1394 +1

YangE666 +1

Kirawolf +1

Serpent10i +1

From my store [Link]

I also have a page specifically for testimonials [Link]

Updated, leading with +11 :P

ian2buckz traded me a can of beans and blood transfusion for a lee enfield, i was starving to death and was at 4k blood dropping fast, had a ghillie and m4a1 holo i didnt want to give up. Spur of the moment kind of thing in game found him on the forums

Ross, think hes on the forums not sure he ended up shooting me in the back after i was trying to help him by finding him a enfield, 1911 and blood bagging his buddy. Fun times in cherno :D

Hmm, those are actions ingame Im not sure I want to get into that since this thread is not about bandits Vs survivors but about traders.

some of the people in the list might be bandits who would kill you on sight or will say friendly then put an axe in the back of your skull.

BUT when it comes to trading in the forums, they are legit and respectfull to the terms of the deal (allegedly of course)

Mistapa1 +1

Really nice guy and free ammo so <3

http://dayzmod.com/f...ems-for-others/

Felt kinda odd, new guy on forums and I felt like i was getting the better end of the deal, but it worked out just fine in the end.

Mistapa1 +1

Really nice guy and free ammo so <3

Updated and waiting for confirmation of his side for both of you :)

Edit-

He confirmed, welcome to the list.

Also i allowed myself to add Unorthodox with -1 as a result of this thread. Although the op should have seen it coming.

cheers.

Edited by DancingBear

+1 for Zelarn traded me just a few minutes ago, very friendly and very smooth trade would recommend.

+1 for Pr3tzals as well :) thanks for trade

+1 for Zelarn traded me just a few minutes ago, very friendly and very smooth trade would recommend.

Updated, thank you for your cooperation :)

Im quite tempted to make a database for this and design a website around it. Have a small form you fill in which links to certain names. Could add other lists as well as clans and all sorts.

Kinda late but I have been on a short vacation.

Trader: Entroe

Trades: 1, positive

Thread: Looking for Coyote Backpack

Was our first trade so I would like if he could confirm the trade so I can be on the list as well.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

Im quite tempted to make a database for this and design a website around it. Have a small form you fill in which links to certain names. Could add other lists as well as clans and all sorts.

Feel free to do so you can take full credit for it also, but it will also need some sort of anti spamming\cheating system.

Let me know what happens :P

Was our first trade so I would like if he could confirm the trade so I can be on the list as well.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

It's never too late :P

Added, waiting for confirmation.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

I can vouch for Mikael, trade went well. Also I added you on skype there is something I wish to discuss with you.

I can vouch for Mikael, trade went well. Also I added you on skype there is something I wish to discuss with you.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

Updated, please note that you already were on the list, now you are with +2

Traded with: TTCallaway

The trade went very smoothly, we both got what we wanted. There was no funny buisness, and there was good communication. We met eachother at the location that was talked about and the trade was done very quickly. +1 for TTCallaway.

Traded with: TTCallaway

The trade went very smoothly, we both got what we wanted. There was no funny buisness, and there was good communication. We met eachother at the location that was talked about and the trade was done very quickly. +1 for TTCallaway.

Confirmed by TTCallaway.

Welcome to the list.