Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

I have two successful trades, one with " A Good Samaritan"

here: http://dayzmod.com/f...-lots-to-trade/

The other with " Smilson"

here: http://dayzmod.com/f...or-a-m4-cco-sd/

+1 for each of them, and +2 for me.

Added. Please not that I can only add your name if someone else said so, but I found thier gratitude at the threads you gave me so its ok.

I also had a trade with "A Good Samaritan" today

http://dayzmod.com/f...y-wep-you-want/

One for him, n one for me ;)

Samething, beware next time :P

Just posting to say I really appreciate what your doing, and while I'm unlikely to use this because of my paranoia it's things like this that make this game great.

If anything this should help your paranoia :P

look for those with the highest scores and try to commend a deal

unless do not trade at all in which case I understand you paranoia xd

Had a smooth trade with "hybrid86"

Was he and 1 friend both there, trade went perfect.

http://dayzmod.com/f...satchel-charge/

+1 for him, and me B)

Added.

I'm new to the game, only been 4-5 days, and I just scroll the forums, hence the non-existent post count. I'm interested in trading but my compatriots are rather wary of the rest of the player base. I've got quite a bit at my disposal and I'm looking to downsize. I'd like to trade with someone that has posted here or on the list to get the ball rolling (or more preferably you Bear [Thank You for not being an asshole]). If interested, pm me.

Had a smooth trade with JohnoBurr +1 for him and another +1 for myself please!

Added both of you, please note for next time that I need him to state that the deal went good in order to give you credit, I managed to find his comment about you and thats why I gave you the +1.

And congratulations , you are leading with +4 :P

• Like 1

Weffe - He Traded with me without any difficulty twice. Would totally trust him.

Weffe - He Traded with me without any difficulty twice. Would totally trust him.

Couldnt find this user. Pm sent.

had a succesful trade with bensen

Added, thank you for your time.

I am no magician folks, please make sure the names you type are correct :D

Just done a trade with bensen and byron@dayz a.k.a in game is sadclown.

Both went smooth and byron@dayz even gave me extra.

Just done a trade with bensen and byron@dayz a.k.a in game is sadclown.

Both went smooth and byron@dayz even gave me extra.

HighPiez traded me smoothly.

Added both of you.

HighPiez, after a little digging I noticed you had a bad expirience with MercMushy

Let me know if you want his name on the list.

Added both of you.

HighPiez, after a little digging I noticed you had a bad expirience with MercMushy

Let me know if you want his name on the list.

Merc was very sketchy with me last night as well. He wasted well over two hours of my time as well.

Merc was very sketchy with me last night as well. He wasted well over two hours of my time as well.

Yes I made mistake, when i wrote HighPiez I actually ment you.

symptom is trusted as well as me .. had a perfect trade last night no shots no overwatch everything was traded no bs and he even gave me tips on the dmr!

as i gave him some for the l85 hehe!

Hello yes this is my first trade but i responded to a guy named Bk Garbo on the forums and in game. He brought a scout but everything went great. He traded me my SVD Camo for his AS50 very legit. FAST n EASY!!!!

He also has a bunch of ghille suits for trade he asked me to see if anyone wanted any

Give Mike32 a negative mark. He's no good. I tried to trade with him and he ended up ambushing me with a second guy and killed me. My friend stayed back and ended up murdering both of them though, so we made out alright.

Here's the link to the forum where he offered to trade me.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/64238-trading-m14-aim-fn-fal-both-with-ammo-post-offers/

Edited by Aladdin

Hello yes this is my first trade but i responded to a guy named Bk Garbo on the forums and in game. He brought a scout but everything went great. He traded me my SVD Camo for his AS50 very legit. FAST n EASY!!!!

He also has a bunch of ghille suits for trade he asked me to see if anyone wanted any

Couldnt find Bk Garbo sorry..

Give Mike32 a negative mark. He's no good. I tried to trade with him and he ended up ambushing me with a second guy and killed me. My friend stayed back and ended up murdering both of them though, so we made out alright.

Here's the link to the forum where he offered to trade me.

http://dayzmod.com/f...mo-post-offers/

Added, this might turn ugly if the guy shows up here argues, remember do not feed flamers.

Added all the rest also :D

Thank for your cooperation folks.

I want to be on the list too! I already posted about a smooth encounter with Black-Jack and he's on the list now. Also I once met with Fritz ze Friendly Doctor (forum name LeYuno) who's kind of a celebrity now and gave him a pack of antibiotics for a patient of his and I didn't want anything though he gave me a compass :)

Edited by Zeichef

MercMushy on this forum and I have traded high-level items before. So does that mean I can be on the list as well?

hi there. I wanted to confirm that the person with nickname Zeichef handed me antibiotics in a successful trade. My patient was very happy.

• Like 2

MercMushy on this forum and I have traded high-level items before. So does that mean I can be on the list as well?

No, it gets mercmushy on the list, In order for you to be on the list I need him or someone else that you traded with to to post it here or give me a link to a post where he states that the trade with you was succeful, thank you :)

hi there. I wanted to confirm that the person with nickname Zeichef handed me antibiotics in a successful trade. My patient was very happy.

Updated, thank you.

Can i get an add to the list please Dancing Bear?

http://dayzmod.com/f...worthy-traders/

The video is of my second trade with Paxton and Sebastian :thumbsup:

Done :D

• Like 1

can you order the names from A-Z ? It will be better for us to find. Thanks

I could but seriously dont look for users like that, CTRL+F is you friend, search for the user's name..what would you do when the list has another 300 names..

but I might order the names anyhow..

we'll see :D