Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

symptom is trusted as well as me .. had a perfect trade last night no shots no overwatch everything was traded no bs and he even gave me tips on the dmr!

as i gave him some for the l85 hehe!

Yes, the trade went very well

Symptom is a great trader, no issues at all. +1

Same to this guy...easy trade with no suspicion to being sniped.

Updated

Same to this guy...easy trade with no suspicion to being sniped.

Symptom is a great trader, no issues at all. +1

Added/updated.

Great job with this thread.

You also display a lot of patience with all the people trying to add themselves, when the rules make it clear that it isn't allowed.

And to answer someones question from before, a new trader would have to try to trade with established traders, or find a player willing to make a post on the forum after a successful trade, to build their own cred.

If I ever can bring myself to part with my lucky satchel charge, this list could come in handy.

Bear meet Beans.

Edit to say: The name of this thread could be, "Traders and Traitors".

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Im trading my L85A2 AWS and 10 30round STANAG SD mags for a M4A1 CCO SD and 2 Ghilli suits.

Hit me up on steam @ x2 Depletion or on these forums ill keep a eye out. I wanna be on this good list for trading.

Great job with this thread.

You also display a lot of patience with all the people trying to add themselves, when the rules make it clear that it isn't allowed.

And to answer someones question from before, a new trader would have to try to trade with established traders, or find a player willing to make a post on the forum after a successful trade, to build their own cred.

If I ever can bring myself to part with my lucky satchel charge, this list could come in handy.

Bear meet Beans.

Edit to say: The name of this thread could be, "Traders and Traitors".

Oh stop it you.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on the list.

Actually I dont know how clear it is since quite a few tried to do so, yet again, we all love to skip instructions :P

Apprieiate the beans, also I adopted the name you suggested so beans for you.

Had 32 succesful trades so far :D

As much as I would like to see someone with +32 on the list, i can do nothing without thier approval (and im not searching for 32 threads xD)

Im trading my L85A2 AWS and 10 30round STANAG SD mags for a M4A1 CCO SD and 2 Ghilli suits.

Hit me up on steam @ x2 Depletion or on these forums ill keep a eye out. I wanna be on this good list for trading.

I want you to be on the list too, just get me an approval.

Edited by DancingBear

Taded with Aglax fast and smooth and no back stabbing :D my first trade expected it to go badly... :P

Just found this post and saw my name in the list. I only did one trade so far in this game and that was with tnbskanky. So +1 for tnbskanky :)

Nooo don't worry you can go check here :)

http://dayzmod.com/f...s-arms-dealing/

Gunrunners Arms Dealing :)

I officialy hate you now.

you promised me +32 It ended up +6 I might have missed one or two but not 26... So now you need to work extra hard to get me those 26 approvals :P

You got a good thing going on there, i might use your service soon, you have a vip devision dont you?

Very nice and fast Trade with: DK Kaylin

Added :D

I think -ULB- Roman is a pretty cool guy, eh makes good trades and doesn't afraid of anything.

+1, milord if you please

Sire, before I do add him I must verify you actually did compose a trade with the respecfull fellow.

I have yet to find him in any of your posts and your description was quite vague of how cool and fearless the guy is.

I apologize for the discomfort.

Azrail +1

traded with him successfully so me +1 too

you can pm him to confirm

Edited by Bonehead3535

Is this a thread where I can post looking for an item? If so, then I am looking for an L85. I have high tier military weapons for trade. Also some other things. Private message or respond here if interested.

Azrail +1

traded with him successfully so me +1 too

you can pm him to confirm

Waiting for his confirmation :)

Is this a thread where I can post looking for an item? If so, then I am looking for an L85. I have high tier military weapons for trade. Also some other things. Private message or respond here if interested.

Not quite, it was not designated to serve as a trade thread, but I dont know yet how I feel about that..so sure why not, although I dont think people are tracking the posts here, only the list itself thus I need to bump once in a while.

Good luck anyhow.

The user friendlyincherno did a great deal with me. He even trekked through sniper fire to reach me

Link to user: http://dayzmod.com/f...iendlyincherno/

Added, thank you :)

Attempted 4 trades with DancingBear, and he shot me each time.

LOL, the thing is, if you actually made it more convincing I would have been obliged to put a -1 to my name..

Now that you mention it...IM NOT ON THE FREAKING LIST.