Brack (DayZ)

Why do YOU love DayZ?

I myself love it because of the adrenaline rushing in you, when you pull the trigger. The adrenaline, when you hear gun shots close to you. The feeling when you kill a fully kitted player with a crap weapon, and get the best gear. Thats why i love it. And the epic moments that wouldnt happen in other games.

• Like 1

I don't get that feeling anymore, playing DayZ maybe once in a week or two now...

But I still like rushing through Elektro.

Most exciting is when I either ambush a group at a market, or I leave them alone and hop right in their vehicle and drive off and hearing them shooting at me as I make a getaway XD

The feeling when you kill a fully kitted player with a crap weapon, and get the best gear

That's also what I hate about DayZ though.

Yesterday I ran by a tree in the middle of nowhere, and some idiot was just sitting in it doing god knows what. I got shot in the back from ten metres. No skill, no stalking, no work involved at all - just blind luck (or maybe a teleport - you can never be sure, even on a private hive).

I lost about 20 hours of gear I'd scavenged, and for me it is too much work to replace it. I'm too tired of all that now. I made a half-arsed attempt to get a larger backpack from deerstands, but after twenty or thirty fails, I'm too bored to continue. Especially if it can be gone in an instant through no fault of my own.

I could hang around in a hotspot with a shotgun waiting to ambush a geared player, but really that's not my style of play at all - I doubt I'd enjoy that.

• Like 1

I like DAYZ because it shows how ppl really act not that everyone is just friendly. I really like the amount of patience it takes and the paranoia it causes when your just strolling along and start getting shot at. Also that it's not completely seriousness you can do whatever you want in this HUGE map. You can have races, clan battles, shoot outs, or whatever

In game name is medic techromancer

Farewell fellow survivors

I love it for the community...

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hehehehe... He he.

Hehe... Frmmmphhh!