Antipop (DayZ)

Want to host a DayZ Server? Read in here.

I have also waited around a week for a reply. Would really need more swedish servers imo, the ones there are now a re constantly full.

Sadly no reply yet.. This does make it seem, that they're catering more towards dedicated hosts than anything else.

Hi guys,

We've been patiently waiting for server files/instance keys for over a month now. While I salute to your dedication with providing such an awesome mod and no doubt have a large influx of mails to attend to. I do request that the server-side stuff is given a priority. We're a South African GSP keen on providing servers to our community, yet we have not been provided what we requested.

Please could someone from the DayZDev team assist with my queries that I mailed.

you can open your server whenever you can right? like not 24/7? as long as you follow the rules?

Hello, my server meets all the requirements and I want to install a server Dayz, please provide me with the server part of the game. Thanks in advance.

Hello Community,

I would like to ask here if any Community Manager here could blacklist the "EU 26" Server ? Me and some friends already played for a while , and after we gathered in our Camp we just got kicked due to server restart, and now since about 1 hour the server is Passworded and 1 Player named "RickGrimes" is playing alone 1/40 . Would be cool if someone could help me out.

I am really confused about how certain people get server instance IDs. I see many posts of people applying for an ID and they get whitelisted within 2-3 hours. I have applied two times with no success. Apparently these are the specs required:

* CPU: Quad Core @ 3Ghz+ (CPU is the main bottleneck for an ArmA server, so the more powerful the better)

* RAM: 8GB (RAM isn't a big issue in an ArmA server, so don't be overly concerned with having copious amounts)

* Storage: 50GB+ HDD - 500 IOPS minimum. SSD or 15k RPM SAS is recommended.

* Network: 100Mbps+ dedicated. Bandwidth cap must be at least 2TB or more.

These are my specs:

*CPU: Intel Xeon W3550 Bloomfield 3.06GHz Quad-core (x2)

*RAM: 32GB DDR3

*Storage: 1TB HDD

*Network: 300Mbps on a dedicated server with UNLIMITED bandwidth.

I also understand that RDP access might be required, which I have no problem with. I can easily make another user account on my server specifically for the DayZ moderators to have access. I know all about the rules governing a DayZ server (no kicking players so friends can log on, etc.). I agree to all these terms and conditions but for some reason I cannot get accepted to host a whitelisted DayZ server. Am I missing something here? :huh:

so 65 M/bt upload isnt enough and our clan cant host from a home server what is that BS? sorry for sounding like an ass but my buddy just shelled out almost $700 for new cores just so he could host this game. something is not right here

so 65 M/bt upload isnt enough and our clan cant host from a home server what is that BS? sorry for sounding like an ass but my buddy just shelled out almost $700 for new cores just so he could host this game. something is not right here

A home connection/server is not necessarily conducive to stability.

Can anyone name a few good server hosts? We consider buying a good root server.

is it me, or has the number of password locked servers gone through the roof? :@

I would like to host a server DayZ !

My server meets the following requirements:

CPU: Quad Core @ 3Ghz

RAM: 6GB

Storage: 500GB

Network: 100Mbps (dedicated with unlimited bandwidth)

24/7 Online

Hey Admins

whats the Problem with Windows 7 as Server ... it runs same as 2008 ...

No one runs Windows 7 on a dedicated server on a commercial internet connection, at least IMO.

I would like to host a DayZ server !

My server features is:

CPU: Quad Core 3Ghz

RAM: 4GB

Storage: 1TB

Network: 100Mbps (dedicated with unlimited bandwidth)

24/7

Is Webserver 2008 R2 good enough to use for a Dayz dedicated server?

Can anyone name a few good server hosts? We consider buying a good root server.

Leaseweb, Hetzner, OVH / Kimsufi, Server4You, Incero, Datashack, IOFlood etc.