Antipop (DayZ)

Want to host a DayZ Server? Read in here.

Hello,

I send you message to your Email

and you don't answer to me.

so i post here

Computer Status:

I7 2600k 3.40 GHz

8.2GB Ram

Motherboard: Z68XP-UD3

Video Card: Nvidia geforce 460 GTX SE (570 GTX Soon)

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Free Space 3TB In use 100GB

I think its good computer for host server

Send Here: fortrade2012@hotmail.com

Thank You!

I have also sent an E-Mail to the E-Mail address in the original post but have yet to receive a reply. Is there another E-Mail that we should be sending these too? the 82ndAB would really like to host a DayZ server.

To give you guys an idea, the email-queue for Serveradmin is currently at 868 emails and we're 6 days behind. I was doing a 14 hour shift yesterday, getting it down to 575 emails. Started today with 1070 unread emails.

79AkC.jpg

thank you for doing a great job pallidum,

received your answer, but there was a little mistake

apparently i didnt want to host local, i have a rented dedicated server in a big datacenter.

maybe i did name it wrong :/

Keep up the good work

Hi Stice. Reply to the email and I'll get around to it. My apologies if I gave you the wrong reply. I kinda have to do triage on the email right now and sometimes I make a mistake or two. :)

Backlog is now 770 emails, and I'm just over 4 days behind. The emails are still coming in though! :(

Hey, no problem. Thank you for the fast answer :)

And thanks for doing shifts on sunday.

Replied to your mail with more data.

I know i have only just registered, but im putting myself on the list to host a dayz server. It will be a dedicated server that i have physical access to with a fibre connection. I have just emailed you guys using the "contact" form on the main page.

Thanks for your time.

Now I'm among the "server admins"!

Sent an email via mainpage! Hope you guys get back to me soon! Anyone can tell me what to prepare to give these guys the information they need?

Thx in advance!

Hello

me and my friends opened a small server with eight slots.

this server is the first in my country dedicated Dayz and want to know if the service will work properly before acquiring more slots

if I kick a player from the server to enter, can be punished for it?

ty guys!!

Backlog is now 770 emails' date=' and I'm just over 4 days behind. The emails are still coming in though! :(

[/quote']

Hey Pallidum,

I've sent in a few emails over the past few weeks with regards to setting up my own DayZ server. If you're just over 4 days behind, does this mean you've possibly missed my email? I hate to sound like a bother, but I've purchased a dedicated server over 2 weeks ago in hopes of setting up a DayZ server. It's just been sitting there all this time =\. I am aware that you guys are under a tremendous backlog at the moment so please don't take this reply the wrong way. Thank you for your time.

Peter

Backlog is now 770 emails' date=' and I'm just over 4 days behind. The emails are still coming in though! :(

[/quote']

Hey Pallidum,

I've sent in a few emails over the past few weeks with regards to setting up my own DayZ server. If you're just over 4 days behind, does this mean you've possibly missed my email? I hate to sound like a bother, but I've purchased a dedicated server over 2 weeks ago in hopes of setting up a DayZ server. It's just been sitting there all this time =\. I am aware that you guys are under a tremendous backlog at the moment so please don't take this reply the wrong way. Thank you for your time.

Peter

I'm wondering about the same thing. Sent my first mail on June 11, then resent it to the alternative mail a few days later, and I haven't heard anything yet. Appreciate your work Pallidum & co:-)

Two days ago I sent an email with a request to add my server to the white list, and for now have not received a response.

At present in Poland there are only two Dayz servers and both are filled to the last slot. Polish Dayz community feels need to start up of next server.

Here is the specification of my dedicated server

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 9650 @ 3,4 GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR2

HDD: 4x320GB RAID 0+1

Network card: HP NC7170 Dual Port 1000T Gigabit Server Adapter + Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter

Bandwidth: 100/50Mbit Fibre Optic (unlimited traffic)

Sorry for my bad English.

Hello there,

I have bought a server yesterday - and assumed (stupidly) that i would at least be able to make room for me or some friends. While I admit being an idiot for not looking for some rules before i bought it, i'm really surprised that this is forbidden.

So here is how i will proceed:

I will accept following the rules of the Mod creators. However, i will probably stop paying at if the whitelisting rule still apply AND that i cannot enjoy playing..err testing DayZ because all servers are full.

I understand that locking a server with a password is a kind of cheat.

I understand that no bandit can be kicked for PKing.

I would enjoy seeing people being able to join and play on a server i paid for.

I just don't understand why, when someone pays for your mod, he cannot be at least sure to enjoy playing on the server he has paid for.

EDIT: Also, please note that i would have gladly paid for DayZ. I hope we will be able to buy a version of that game to pay the devs for the work they've done.

DayZ Devs need to get their stuff in order, it's LONG overdue.

1000+ emails? Maybe you shouldn't use one mailbox for 99% of your email correspondence. Duh.

Wasting time going back and forward with potential hosts? Maybe have them fill out a form so you have all the required info. Reject any application that isn't complete.

Can't keep track of where a request is at? Use a ticketing system.

I really hope they get a better system for this soon.. waiting for months for response is bit bad even if it's a mod in alpha x)