JamesMoore

Here, let's all describe DayZ in one word

oops, the "in" didn't post on the post above cuz I made it black

Maybe you shouldn't post for just to get beans (likes), and just add your own opinions on the mod/standalone(soon) and not worry about beans. Make stories from your gameplay, help others, add opinions on what the devs should and should not do for the standalone or an upcoming update for the mod itself. Also, not to be mean or anything, don't spam random topics on the forum, you posted 3 in a time span of like 30 minutes. Also, my word is "epic" just because this one of the best things I have ever played. No other game like it, even with the problems that came with the mod and people trying to ruin people's time. I enjoyed every second of the time playing DayZ from day one since June of last year.

• Like 2

>posts a perfectly amazing thread

>forum teamer posts on thread and gets all the beans

go to hell all of you

this is exactly what my self esteem needed.

Keep greentexting on a website that doesn't have the greentexting feature and you're going to earn another hater.

Patience

Keep greentexting on a website that doesn't have the greentexting feature and you're going to earn another hater.

....."doesn't have the greentexting feature.."

Ok well that didn't really make sense? There IS a feature where you can change the color of your text..? I mean...I just...what?

• Like 1

....."doesn't have the greentexting feature.."

Ok well that didn't really make sense? There IS a feature where you can change the color of your text..? I mean...I just...what?

Greentexting is an actual feature on chan websites. 1 of the '>' symbols means you're referring to what someone is saying, 2 of the '>' symbols (>>) means you're referring to another post number, 3 of them (>>>) means you're referring to another thread.

What you're doing is just putting your little le meme arrows into your story because you think it looks cool. It's annoying.

Edited by AussieStig

Greentexting is an actual feature on chan websites. 1 of the '>' symbols means you're referring to what someone is saying, 2 of the '>' symbols (>>) means you're referring to another post number, 3 of them (>>>) means you're referring to another thread.

What you're doing is just putting your little le meme arrows into your story because you think it looks cool. It's annoying.

uuuuhuh.

so I use a forum signification on a forum and suddenly i'm hated

• Like 1

uuuuhuh.

so I use a forum signification on a forum and suddenly i'm hated

But the chan websites aren't forums. They are image boards.

You don't understand what greentexting is, why do you insist on it?

James. Relax and take the constructive criticism. When in Rome do as the Romans do.