daogn

In dayz, which side of the road do you drive on?

I dont know why it took me so long to think of this all work and no play has made Mr Nasty a dull boy.

This is what its like driving with A_Typical_Noob.

the right side as its obviously the right side to drive on :)

The Queen says no.

I drive where the crippled is, but when there ain't none i stick to the right, and I'm not too sure russians drive on the left, they're only European by culture, not location.

I drive in the middle and go for the apex in corners.

20k6hig.jpg

Allows for faster speed.

Edited by Sutinen
  • Like 1

Whichever side doesn't have a washing machine on it.

I always drive on the right side, unless its a bus, which I drive in the middle. I used to drive in the middle of the road, but one time after driving over a hill, I almost hit someone head on. Just to be safe I drive on the right now, and stay cautious.

Although, I take a heli to most places. I can't drive off-road though, it feels so slow. Depending if I'll be on a dirt or tarmac road makes me choose between my GAZ pr my UAZ.

Most players on the server are American though, and even though the game isn't in America, its made to be driven on the right. Hence all the signs being on the right side of the road.

Edited by MJKProductions

The side of the road I drive on is the road I make.. AKA wherever I want it to be :P

Irresponsible. Everyone knows that by driving you are contributing the destruction of the environment.Shame on you all, fossil fuel burning bastards. Zombies have to breathe that polluted air too, unthinking sods that you are.

Apart from Mr Nasty of course, bravo sir. :D

• Like 1

Depends.

Whatever side doesn't have debris.

Whatever side has someone on it, (shits and giggles).

Whatever side I damnwell please.

It's hard to tell when you're in a boat

I drive down the middle. Habit from Arma 2 because I didn't want to get fucked up by IEDs.

I stick to the right, since that's where the signs are and the arrows in Taviana tell me to go. Especially so when I take the Bus out, you're supposed to pass from the inside :P

The Queen says no.

chernarus is a proud european nation, free from the imperialist designs of the british crown, it is only right we drive on the right!

ALL SIDES >:(

Whichever side I damn well please ... I mean if they can do it in The Walking Dead ... why can't I. :)

I usually shoot at whatever is driving on the road, that be in the right, middel or left side. Everyone seems to want to make a roadkill out of me...

I usually shoot at whatever is driving on the road, that be in the right, middel or left side. Everyone seems to want to make a roadkill out of me...

Stop running in the road ... damn pedestrians ... I mean really. :P