I like jets. But I do not want any high tech military hardware to be drivable. Will ruin the immersion. Huey is understandable since it handles like any regular heli and it is isn't overpowered. But a military jet would be op as sh*t. Also we don't have much fighter/bombers anymore for the most part we just have fighter bombers. *note i said much i understand we still have some like the stealth bomber*.

In the zombie apocalypse, the thing people should search for the most should be food, water and weapons.

And by weapons, I'm pretty sure that doesn't include MILITARY CLASS FLYING FUCKING WAR MACHINES THAT CAUSE EXPLOSIONS THE SIZE OF CHERNOGORSK

What the hell is happening with the suggestions thread recently? It's as if somebody took a bucket full of creativity, dripped some onto the Suggestions thread, and drenched all the rest of them.

And before you say that making them super rare would make them fit in, do you honestly think that making them rare makes them any less overpowered? That the mere fact that they will be hard to find and repair doesn't magically narrow blast radii, doesn't make flying a helicopter completely impossible, doesn't make appearing in any open space or condensed area any less a perfect spot for hellfire and brimstone? And most importantly, what in the flying fuck made you think anybody would even consider this?!

Did you wake up today suddenly thinking that it is your destiny to make retarded threads, or did someone dash your skull against a sheer rock wall, and then give you a computer?

Is somebody on their period? Do you really think you can repair a jet with the junk materials in days? Facepalm, sir, facepalm. You must be mentally retarded from whining so many timed when somebody looted your stinking corpse. The jets eventually run out of ammo and fuel. The jets are noisy, you'll definitely hear them . If you're going criticize suggestions, lets see the wonderfully brilliant pieces of gold you call ideas.

In the zombie apocalypse, the thing people should search for the most should be food, water and weapons.

And by weapons, I'm pretty sure that doesn't include MILITARY CLASS FLYING FUCKING WAR MACHINES THAT CAUSE EXPLOSIONS THE SIZE OF CHERNOGORSK

What the hell is happening with the suggestions thread recently? It's as if somebody took a bucket full of creativity, dripped some onto the Suggestions thread, and drenched all the rest of them.

And before you say that making them super rare would make them fit in, do you honestly think that making them rare makes them any less overpowered? That the mere fact that they will be hard to find and repair doesn't magically narrow blast radii, doesn't make flying a helicopter completely impossible, doesn't make appearing in any open space or condensed area any less a perfect spot for hellfire and brimstone? And most importantly, what in the flying fuck made you think anybody would even consider this?!

Did you wake up today suddenly thinking that it is your destiny to make retarded threads, or did someone dash your skull against a sheer rock wall, and then give you a computer?

you are why I think other dayz players are morons who want to troll when the odds are in their favor and then cry as soon as you are the one on bottom. Have fun crying as soon as a hacker or bandit comes

How about we make it so every server spawns 30 A10 Hogs, 20 Apaches, and 60 tanks. Can't be that bad.

you are why I think other dayz players are morons who want to troll when the odds are in their favor and then cry as soon as you are the one on bottom. Have fun crying as soon as a hacker or bandit comes

You sound angry bruh.

Is somebody on their period? Do you really think you can repair a jet with the junk materials in days? Facepalm, sir, facepalm. You must be mentally retarded from whining so many timed when somebody looted your stinking corpse. The jets eventually run out of ammo and fuel. The jets are noisy, you'll definitely hear them . If you're going criticize suggestions, lets see the wonderfully brilliant pieces of gold you call ideas.

I can honestly see that you have no degree of common sense, nor a sense of what Rocket wants to be in the game. If, for argument's sake, Rocket develops a brain tumor and decides to implement your idea, what will you fix this fighter jet with? Chuck Norris's pubes? A dozen cans of Mountain Dew? I can also see that you're resorting to assuming that I think that this is a bad idea simply because I've been killed before. In a game where being killed makes you wiser and more adaptable, this is not a valid insult.

I also never said anything about the noise level of jets. If you're putting words in my mouth to make it seem like a better idea to have military-grade, fully functional fighter/bomber jets in the middle of an apocalyptic third-world country, you are out of your mind.

This idea of yours goes completely against what Rocket intended for this mod to be, gives no regard to what this mod actually is, and what it soon will be in the standalone.

And you are the exact reason why I am losing faith in the suggestions that have been coming in recently. Instead of backing up criticism with well thought out reasoning and logic, you decide to resort to insults that would have come out of the mouth of an eight-year-old. An uneducated one, as well.

Edited by FlamingDefibs
  • Like 3

If, for argument's sake, Rocket develops a brain tumor and decides to implement your idea, what will you fix this fighter jet with? Chuck Norris's pubes? A dozen cans of Mountain Dew?

Oh man, I haven't laughed this hard in a while..

@OP - Your idea will never be implemented. It is a terrible idea and quite frankly it gave me a massive headache. If I come across sounding like a huge dick, so be it, but this idea is just.. no.

• Like 1

You can have jets when I can have a blowjob-powered surfboard.

Take my beans for creativity. :D

OP, your suggestion is not very well thought out and is completely STUPID in the first place. Jets in DayZ? Really?! You've got to be kidding me.

But anyway, just because people present their disagreement doesn't mean you need to badmouth them. Your attitude to those who prove why your suggestion will never be in DayZ is wrong. If you're going to come up with a suggestion, please back it up.

• Like 2