Should dayz have fighter jets and bomber jets? They might seem overpowered but this could be balanced by making them extremely rare and hard to find.it would be a vehicle version of the Gauss rifle

Edited by whatsmynameagain

Needs more detail.

-Where would you find them?

-Would they be damaged?

-What features would they have?

-How fast would they go?

-Where would you get the bombs?

In the zombie apocalypse, the thing people should search for the most should be food, water and weapons.

And by weapons, I'm pretty sure that doesn't include MILITARY CLASS FLYING FUCKING WAR MACHINES THAT CAUSE EXPLOSIONS THE SIZE OF CHERNOGORSK

What the hell is happening with the suggestions thread recently? It's as if somebody took a bucket full of creativity, dripped some onto the Suggestions thread, and drenched all the rest of them.

And before you say that making them super rare would make them fit in, do you honestly think that making them rare makes them any less overpowered? That the mere fact that they will be hard to find and repair doesn't magically narrow blast radii, doesn't make flying a helicopter completely impossible, doesn't make appearing in any open space or condensed area any less a perfect spot for hellfire and brimstone? And most importantly, what in the flying fuck made you think anybody would even consider this?!

Did you wake up today suddenly thinking that it is your destiny to make retarded threads, or did someone dash your skull against a sheer rock wall, and then give you a computer?

Edited by FlamingDefibs
  • Like 6

In the zombie apocalypse, the thing people should search for the most should be food, water and weapons.

And by weapons, I'm pretty sure that doesn't include MILITARY CLASS FLYING FUCKING WAR MACHINES THAT CAUSE EXPLOSIONS THE SIZE OF CHERNOGORSK

What the hell is happening with the suggestions thread recently?

This guy is like "apache25 II".

Needs more detail.

-Where would you find them?

-Would they be damaged?

-What features would they have?

-How fast would they go?

-Where would you get the bombs?

they wont be damaged,they are already loaded, the names explain everything, they would be extremely fast.

You'll notice he's got five of these.

Plus, if they're perfectly fine, why the hell are they here? The first thing an overwhelmed government does is fly its planes out. Saddam did it, Assad did it, etc. etc.

Edited by FlashHawk4

That's like playing in the server with the hind or apache its the most annoying fucking thing ever because people abuse them by blowing ever car and person up and then just flying up and down the coast killing fresh spawns

How about an alien mothership?

• Like 5

How about we just randomly select a person at the start of server restart, give them complete control over the server, and instruct them to try to kill as many people as possible?

Because that is essentially what you're suggesting here.

Edited by FlamingDefibs

How about we just randomly select a person at the start of server restart, give them complete control over the server, and instruct them to try to kill as many people as possible?

Oh I know give them nukes! Like what the hackers do! But just make them rare it won't be overpowered then

• Like 1

Just to contradict you, how many of the average Day Z players would last more than 12 seconds flying an ArmA jet with mouse and keyboard?

Oh I know give them nukes! Like what the hackers do! But just make them rare it won't be overpowered then

Don't forget the god mode.
  • Like 1

Genius! Pure genius! If I were Rocket, I would give you Head Developer status! Why, I wish there were more people like you playing DayZ, my boy. Here's a cookie.

I guess his suggestion was...

*Sunglasses*

Shot down.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I want to see this comment have the most beans ever given to anyone on any thread ever.

DO IT.

I'm having way to much fun reading this thread I need more sleep

murder is fun, that's why I'm a bandit.

Just to contradict you, how many of the average Day Z players would last more than 12 seconds flying an ArmA jet with mouse and keyboard?

That as well. There's a reason jets were not allowed in DayZ in the first place, surely that must be obvious even to the Pusta village idiot.

I want to see this comment have the most beans ever given to anyone on any thread ever.

DO IT.

I second this notion.

yeah, nuke everything because apparently you're a sore looser. If you can't win, just kill!

yeah, nuke everything because apparently you're a sore looser. If you can't win, just kill!

I will say the first two times I tried to fly the biplane I stalled on take off and crashed and died

What the hell is happening with the suggestions thread recently? It's as if somebody took a bucket full of creativity, dripped some onto the Suggestions thread, and drenched all the rest of them.

And before you say that making them super rare would make them fit in, do you honestly think that making them rare makes them any less overpowered? That the mere fact that they will be hard to find and repair doesn't magically narrow blast radii, doesn't make flying a helicopter completely impossible, doesn't make appearing in any open space or condensed area any less a perfect spot for hellfire and brimstone? And most importantly, what in the flying fuck made you think anybody would even consider this?!

Did you wake up today suddenly thinking that it is your destiny to make retarded threads, or did someone dash your skull against a sheer rock wall, and then give you a computer?

It's just because having high-tiered loot is the norm now. The norm ought to be handguns, residential shotguns, and hunting rifles. Maybe a semi-auto AR every once in a while, if that.

But if we're saying suggestions. I want a Covenant Supercarrier, like from Halo, so I can glass Chernarus and incinerate everything...