Raider (DayZ)

Suggestion (Graveyard)

When you think of zombies, dont you think of graveyards and zombies hands bursting up from the ground and breaking free from their dark and murky resting places? there seems to be a lack of graveyards in russia.. maybe churches could have big graveyards and at night zombies break out? would be interesting haha.

Well as much as it sounds good, but these Zombies aren't that type risen to roam the earth by the devil. These zombies are living humans which became infected. So no :L But yeah there needs to be more graveyards anyway

• Like 5

Ahh, 28 days later type zombies.. i love the good ol' zombies with arms missing and stuff! and only way to kill is destroy the brain or remove the head! lol

I agree that these arent devil spawned zombies, besides most of those underground are just bones at this point. (Not to say there is not a freshly dead guy in there.)

they already have graveyars, but because they are small towns they dont appear, and rocket is going with a more feasible zombies than the ones that can dig out of their graves, think rabies

old post, nevertheless good points made. valuable content-idea for dayz. graveyards are one of the few things at least every little village has so put them at least into cherno and electro....how about a hidden overgrown one in the forest

Yes well i say graveyards not for zombies sake but just for graveyard sake ! maybe with this very intriguing underground base building idea, maybe JUST maybe we could dig out certain grave spots and stash WEAPONS in them imagine that.F*CK I'm good

i just want to see more "Life" as odd as it sounds ;) in cherno and electro at least. they are the major "cities" in that region. and they should have at least the basic stuff like church, graveyards, gas stations, supermarktes, bars etc... They already have most of these...but it is too less! As we've seen they added already more to cherno. i really would like to see/know what they exactly added.

Then i think the both should get a noticeable character. Elektro as real blue-collar town. Not a very nice place to be, dirty, harsh, many bars, even with a red light milieu. Home of SK Dynamo Elektrozavodsk, the local football team, which has a run-down sports ground.

Whereas Cherno should have more style. Nice inner city with a little touch of internationality. A huge supermarket with cafe's and restaurants nearby. Known for its prestigious Pier at the east-end of town. The Promenade along the harbor housing the many little fishmongers and other little houses and bars.

etc... etc...

• Like 1

At first I thought this was about the Graveyard. ^_^

Anyways, sure, why not? It would be a nice touch.

Yeah the Infection kind of zombies kinda suck. Not to mention zombies with rotting faces and missing arms that try to eat your flesh and that they appear in huge ass hordes and they can only die Via: High caliber weaponry, head shots, fire, explosions, colateral damage etc.

However the whole "they appear at night" doesn't get my fancy and even though these are the slow stumbling zombies they still need to infect people and eat them etc. So combine both popular genres together,