DayZ Standalone Challenge.

as i HACK THEM -snip-

Demon admits to hacking banbanbanban

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 2

Rage...how could you?

...You son of a...

mad_zps904a87f8.gif

I don't know who rhinoCRUNCH is. Banish me from the forums, see if I give a hoot.

(please don't banish me from the forums. it's the only thing I have to get me through a day at work)

He isn't an attention whore. He just doesn't hock shitty PC hardware reviews and giveaways to keep the masses glued to their channels. Mr. Crunch I commend you for not falling prey to the marketing slavery scheme that has become DayZ celebs and their twitch channels.

Oh boy, that'll be fun. Let's hope someone films Rhino and Sacriel playing together. Rhino will be slaughtering everyone from bandits to bambis in the thousands, and Sacriel will be lying dead on the floor saying, "Ah yes, can you see what I did wrong there? In military terms, tactically,I shouldn't have let the other player shoot me in the head..." :D

Good luck and have fun, Rhino!

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

and Sacriel will be lying dead on the floor saying, "Ah yes, can you see what I did wrong there? In military terms, tactically,I shouldn't have let the other player shoot me in the head..."

Ah, yeah. But then again, it's a common rookie error. You can't fault him, really, because it might at first not be apparent to not let them shoot you in the head.

Ah, yeah. But then again, it's a common rookie error. You can't fault him, really, because it might at first not be apparent to not let them shoot you in the head.

Oh but he isn't a rookie. He's an "expert". One who likes to tell you all about what he's doing and why. Well, he used to. Apparently, now he's a bandit and he and his group gang up and kill other players. Such fun!

Edited by Sula

Oh but he isn't a rookie. He's an "expert". One who likes to tell you all about what he's doing and why. Well, he used to. Apparently, now he's a bandit and he and his group gang up and kill other players. Such fun!

I detect a hint of sarcasm in your, er... voice.

I like sarcasm. Let's be friends.

• Like 1

I care not for your pathetic threats. I will find you, and I will bandage you so hard, you'll never feel that bullet again.

I will epi-pen you so many times, you'll never have to experience a blackout again.

Make love, not war.

• Like 2

I've seen you shoot Rhino, I shall employ the tactic of walking and hear the shots whistle past where I just was. ;)

Looking forward to SA though. :D

I don't know you, but if you ever want to hook up sometime, go out for some soda or maybe kill some new-spawns, call me sometime?

K. This might come as a shock to people but my DayZ skills are above par (SHOCKHORROR). I'm very... Sneaky. Your more than likely to get an axe in the back from me.

Am I the only person that thinks this guy loves himself?

We all love ourselves on occasion.

Who cares though, I look forward to shooting him or being shot by him in the standalone. It is all in the name of fun.

Edit: I also never change names and play as Zombie Jesus, I hope to see you early on in the test at the end of my barrel.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

So the hero/medic thing didn't work out? Well, it does take more patience and skill I guess.

Anyhoo. I play as Fraggle in game, always have done. Come at me.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1