SoulShaper2

So Would you Kill me?

I currently carry the CZ 550, the best and rariest gun in the game!

I stopped reading after this sentence.

You better get the facts right.

Edited by b683960

I stopped reading after this sentence.

You better get the facts right.

i'm sorry, you missed a good read.

I would kill u if u had a gun and I had gear that I wouldnt wanna lose...if u didnt have a gun, I would not kill u...If u had a gun and I had no gear that I cared about, I would not kill u

Probably not. Mainly because I usually die in a gunfight (I blame my crap pc, crap mouse, crap keyboard and crap internet).

I would run up and type FRIENDLY (cos I don't have a mic) and hope you don't shoot me.

Killing camping wookies is even better than killing bandits. :D

I found that the best way to not get killed as a hero was by using a gun with ironsights and just the normal hero skin, no ghillie and at most an ALICE pack. For me that meant rolling FN FAL, which is a great gun, the ammo is probably about as rare as CZ 550 ammo too. Ghillie, Camo, Coyote backpacks and M14 or other scoped weapons tended to make me a target.

For the record I've found maybe five CZ 550s in 6 months of gameplay, while I've found tens of DMRs, M107s and AS50s. It's easier for some people to find them now due to private servers being so heavily modded but in vanilla DayZ they were always pretty damn rare by comparison - mostly due to scripting and duping. Definitely the rarest gun in the game for me.

If I were to come across you, I would certainly aim my Makarov into your face and blast your brains across the ground. Although it looks like you mean well, your current attire and armament isn't capable of giving you too many positive reactions.

If anything, go for the hero skin, then I might give you the benefit of the doubt.

If you were attempting to kill me, yes; if not, I would have asked you if you were friendly.

I didn't even read the posters loadout. Chances are, I'd kill you.

CZ 550, the best and rariest gun in the game!

First of all... Is that sarcasm?

Also, my play style being the way it is. I would kill you just for being alive, regardless of load out

I'm plain survivor and I try to not kill people unless really necessary. If you however wear a ghillie suit and carry DMR or any other sniper, I'd put you down without thinking twice about it.

Does anyone think people wear the ghillie to stay hidden in defense? Cause that is why I always wear mine. Its never to have one up on any other player. I have "never" shot on sight. But subsequently, I have only been killed by other players 4 times in the last 4 months. But this is a bit my fault due to being overly cautious. Nope, I would simply watch long enough to make a careful retreat and be omw.

Does anyone think people wear the ghillie to stay hidden in defense? Cause that is why I always wear mine. Its never to have one up on any other player. I have "never" shot on sight. But subsequently, I have only been killed by other players 4 times in the last 4 months. But this is a bit my fault due to being overly cautious. Nope, I would simply watch long enough to make a careful retreat and be omw.

I wear it to stay alive, it has nothing to do with my intentions.

As for killing, I'd only kill a ghillie guy with a CZ550 if he pointed it at me, or he was about to notice me and I don't have the upper hand.

The CZ 550 is a common rifle you find in barns, it cannot be used with NVGs and as there are no mil dots so you can't estimate range with it. I would trade it for any other sniper in the game, in fact I did recently, dropped it on the floor for an M24.

As for killing, I'd only kill a ghillie guy with a CZ550 if he pointed it at me, or he was about to notice me and I don't have the upper hand.

The CZ 550 is a common rifle you find in barns, it cannot be used with NVGs and as there are no mil dots so you can't estimate range with it. I would trade it for any other sniper in the game, in fact I did recently, dropped it on the floor for an M24.

You CAN find range with it, you have to use the horizontal lines to find distance based on average width of a man.

It would depend on where I came across you and when. If I was playing by myself I would maybe try to safely make contact and see what you were up to or just bail on the situation and book it if I felt uncomfortable. If with my squad chances are we would try to take you out. Never know what a ghillie has underneath that wookie outfit so you just can't take chances.