joeyslucky22

[3D model] Different Food Qualities (3/29 Update)

@Elvaron What is the model for the two round slugs? Is it the box of ammo you made for me or something entirely different.

It's basically that 12 gauge round i made next to your box, with a bit better detail & texturing ;)

Problem was for 2rnd slugs/pellets (double-barrel shotung), the stock model actually shows like 6 or 8 rnds... now it's more visible what kind of ammo it is.

• Like 1

WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING ME?! WHYYYYYY!?

also i would like marshmallows to be named my me. (maybe just rad's or radiv's or moe's or something)

Took another honest crack at this today and got my junk in game.

Dude, that's gross. Kids play this game you know!

• Like 5

Nice work Joey..what size were Klesh's condoms ?

Magnums. B)

• Like 1

Derpy Hooves Canned Muffins is simply plain retarded.

On top of the incredibly immersion breaking name, how the hell do you can a muffin? Vacuum seal the can and hope it doesn't disintegrate over the years?

On top of the incredibly immersion breaking name, how the hell do you can a muffin? Vacuum seal the can and hope it doesn't disintegrate over the years?

You grab a muffin and pop it in a tin. Like Pringles, it's the way forward.

• Like 1

https://lh3.ggpht.co...VeQ/s1600/7.jpg

It exists.

And from the writing on the left of it, it's orange flavor, too. Dem Japanese.

Edited by Elvaron
  • Like 3

Just dont add the full names in the interface. Just call them 'muffins' or 'chicken soup'. Then nobody would get butthurt and the people who know the references would get the references

Just dont add the full names in the interface. Just call them 'muffins' or 'chicken soup'. Then nobody would get butthurt and the people who know the references would get the references

That's exactly how they are now?

That's exactly how they are now?

No it says the item name, then in parenthesis it has the mod name. An example I found was: "beer (Rubberman)" or something to that effect... the Heineken looking one.

Edit: added the end parenthesis that I forgot to add.

Edited by klesh

No it says the item name, then in parenthesis it has the mod name. An example I found was: "beer (Rubberman" or something to that effect... the Heineken looking one.

I assumed they were just different textures with the name "Beer" or "Soda" so if you zoom in on it on the floor it's like a little easter egg having the mod name seems rather silly.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talkin' bout (Willis).

GdwoVwI.jpg

No it says the item name, then in parenthesis it has the mod name. An example I found was: "beer (Rubberman" or something to that effect... the Heineken looking one.

Ah yes, you're right there are a few others I can fix as well. The examples given above however only say "muffins" & "soup". I will limit names to the item description.

• Like 1

Fair enough, I'd have rather seen Joey's work as a small rare Easter egg or something for the specific textures (Like mountain dew) anyway and for you to have to notice what is actually on you'd zoom in while it was on the floor.

I'd like to thank Joey anyway.

• Like 2

I'm just showing what it looked like, I don't have an opinion either way. :)

I'm just showing what it looked like, I don't have an opinion either way. :)

Me either, i don't play the mod, Thanks for the image though.

• Like 1

I like the fun at the parody names, but I feel as if it kind of pulls away from the realism of the mod, considering the fact that the food is 'real', and immerses you more. However, if it means more food quantities, then I am all for it.

Why is everyone hating on the Derpy Hooves' muffins? They seemed pretty clever.

• Like 1

I like the fun at the parody names, but I feel as if it kind of pulls away from the realism of the mod, considering the fact that the food is 'real', and immerses you more. However, if it means more food quantities, then I am all for it.

Why is everyone hating on the Derpy Hooves' muffins? They seemed pretty clever.

Probably because this isn't a My Little Pony video game.

Edited by NewClearWinter

At first when I read the update it sounded stupid, but now after seeing the images I dont mind.

Also considering I used to play with Smasht_AU ( I didnt even realize he was a mod ) finding some grape drink with his name on it will be both strange and exciting.

I had planned on making canned cheeseburgers (which exist) but hadn't expected such a melt down over Joey's items. They're tame compared to the stuff that pops into my head. I was also looking forward to collecting them all and storing them in a tent like some madman.

HE91oqW.jpg

Edited by SausageKingofChicago
  • Like 5