Sign in to follow this  
deejay2900

Epeen Monitor 1.7.5.1

Even though I am lucky I can even use DayZ with this computer and keyboard, I need help. Can I change the Epeen Monitor button. Or can I somehow use it without changing it? I've been told to use the FN+Num Lock and FN+Delete, but they don't work, I could use an external keyboard, but is there any other way I could do it?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Not sure i havent dabbled with it yet but check the your key bindings in game and see if theres anything thats default bounds to scroll lock and try use that.

Alternatively if you have a good mouse with third party software you could try bind a button on your mouse within the third party software to the scroll lock key and that should work as its a bind outside of the game and should act exactly like you clicked scroll lock

Not sure i havent dabbled with it yet but check the your key bindings in game and see if theres anything thats default bounds to scroll lock and try use that.

Alternatively if you have a good mouse with third party software you could try bind a button on your mouse within the third party software to the scroll lock key and that should work as its a bind outside of the game and should act exactly like you clicked scroll lock

Nope, nevermind I fixed it. I had to download a registery hack for my computer and change the keys... Totally worth possibly wrecking my computer for. :)

Edit: And then fails you.

Edited by deejay2900

What the hell is an epeen monitor?

Monitor with Blood, zombie kills, humanity, etc.

On my Mac Laptop, I press the fn+shift+F12 key to get scroll lock to work. (Running boot camp with Windows 7). EPeen monitor shows up with that key combination.

Edited by MrN79

On my Mac Laptop, I press the fn+shift+F12 key to get scroll lock to work. (Running boot camp with Windows 7). EPeen monitor shows up with that key combination.

You know, I'm running Bootcamp on a Mac too, and I'm sure I've seen this button combination before. I'll give it a go and see if it works on mine (even though I'm sure it did something like initiate/reset the SMC whilst under OSX :I )

Edited by Pokey

So all players can get this? you just have to push some keys=?

Would like to check my humanity on a regular basis, so i dont get decked for either getting a hero or bandit skin on the wrong server.

Can anyone give me the key combo?

• Like 1

So all players can get this? you just have to push some keys=?

Would like to check my humanity on a regular basis, so i dont get decked for either getting a hero or bandit skin on the wrong server.

Can anyone give me the key combo?

press Scroll Lock

For some reason the H key works as well as Scroll Lock. Give that a shot.

I was pressing the G key and hit the H key by mistake, but it brought up the EPeen monitor. It seems to work only after it's been activated once using the Scroll Lock, and it just repeats the information from the last time Scroll Lock was pressed (doesn't display updated info).

Edited by MrN79

Scroll lock.

If you dont appear to have Scroll Lock try Fn-F3 (this is what i need to do on my laptop)

• Like 1

Call me crazy, but what is Scroll Lock?

most northly key above the up arrow on a srandard keyboard between Prt. Scr + pause break

On my logitech keyboard it's FN + pause break to open it.

most northly key above the up arrow on a srandard keyboard between Prt. Scr + pause break

Cool, thanks. I've been using a my Mac laptop for a few years now, and when I got my new gaming PC, it was like a new world all over again. Still not familiar with every key or program on windows, yet.