• mission file is 40kb now instead of 41
  • new countdown added when joining
  • you can't join anyway
  • you can't play

:D

I have arma, dayz, battleeye updated, checked on many servers

Edited by Dudeist

Same for me, "error script#44"

A message told me that the server is not running the 1.7.5.1 version ... but HE IS IN THE 1.7.5.1 version, and me too !!!!

Is there a fix in work for those problems plz ?

Same for me, "error script#44"

A message told me that the server is not running the 1.7.5.1 version ... but HE IS IN THE 1.7.5.1 version, and me too !!!!

Is there a fix in work for those problems plz ?

For #44 reinstall battleeye client. For server we must wait for new patch I think

thanks for your work razor, but whats about the one big problem:

refreshing ammo due logging out?! any chance of fixing this soon?

I love some of the new improvements! Zeds spawning when in vehicles is particularly unnerving when you're on a bicycle. I'm definitely going to have to be more careful when stopping on an ATV, moto or bike since they would be able to pull me off it easily. I also love that pine trees - while keeping them from hitting you, doesn't make them disinterested in you. I aggro'd a ton of zombies at the NWAF and was in a pine with a good 10-15 zombies surrounding me. I killed some, which only made it worse... and finally, had to sprint out of the tree. It definitely requires a shift in tactics when it comes to dealing with zombies and I find myself having to kill more of them to survive - which is great.

Love the new icons. Do wish the epeen monitor wasn't assigned to the Scroll Lock key. My laptop doesn't have one and my attempts to reassign it to another key via Windows have failed. I understand that the aim may be to have it in the diary - which will make it an assignable control, so perhaps, I'll have to wait for that.

Love the new backpacks. I like the combat roll, but I wish I didn't come to a complete stop and stand for a second before shifting back to running.

I love the heli crashes not all showing up at restart. What would be fantastic, though, would be if, when they spawned, the sound of a helicopter crashing could be heard - maybe slightly louder than when a playable heli crashes (1-1.5km radius?)... so anyone in the vicinity will have a hint that some cool loot may be nearby.

The only thing that concerns me so far is the quantity of zombies that spawn initially... is it me or are there fewer? Perhaps, I've been playing 2017 long enough to where the larger number of zeds seem normal to me. Deer stands normally have 3-4 zombies and now seem to only have 1... though, I liked seeing one spawn in the deerstand as opposed to under it.

Those are my thoughts after playing for a bit. I haven't had a chance to experience all of the changes yet, but, based on what I have, it's a great update.

So the update did a lot of good things for this game raised the difficulty level BUT problem is that zombies can still walk through objects , walls etc.

i think you should first fix the bugs before adding any new features to the game simply because that now if i use my pistol or drink from a can all the zombies in the town come to visit me

and today i died by zombies for the first time after long long time problem is that it wasnt the difficulty who got me but the bloody zmbies who walked through a wall in Vybor general store.

in the end of the day good job guys.

It stops people from combat logging.

Isn't that why we have the combat icon that flashes when you shoot, get shot at or get chased by zombies? The abort timer seems redundant.

Helpful advice to those who display patience, wait a few days to update. If the patch is unstable or causes Battleye restrictions then why go through the headache when you can just as easily wait a few days. I am looking forward to some of these changes but I am also hoping that my home servers hold off a week to change over so I can sit back and allow others to go through the frustration of new bugs and glitches.

• Like 1

For #44 reinstall battleeye client. For server we must wait for new patch I think

44 has no fix. Ive already tried reinstalling battleye 4 times after I got the error. I don't even think its day I think that battleye is the most retarded anti cheat out their. I seriously hope they change it for arma 3.

Crossbow is my favorite weapon. It's silent and very accurate if used right.

Though it's incredibly gimping, the fact that a single arrow takes up a whole inventory slot.

That's something I've been wanting for a long time... arrow stacking, or even better -> a QUIVER!

If this was hotfixed for this patch, I'd jizz my pants.

I have written the code for it like 3 months ago. Unfortunately it still hasn't been accepted into DayZ. :(

44 has no fix. Ive already tried reinstalling battleye 4 times after I got the error. I don't even think its day I think that battleye is the most retarded anti cheat out their. I seriously hope they change it for arma 3.

I think it's the mod's fault and not BattlEye's fault.

"I think that battleye is the most retarded anti cheat out their." You got to be kidding me? There would be a super hackfest if BattlEye would be changed to any other anti-cheat.

Why is the BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS removed? It was a neat weapon and to filter out snipers? The only weapon that had thermal sight.. Now the snipers with ghillies will just be too damn strong on some places like open fields. I usually scan around with the thermal. The weapon itself is shitty as hell as the accuracy of it is terrible aimed down scope unless within like 100 meters? Otherwise spray & pray or something.

Why make it a holo? Did they fix the accuracy of it? As of now, the AS50 is just pure ownage. Makes not that much sound. Harder to place than a M107 and 1 shot kill. Winning, no thermal, GL finding the ghillie in a forest. (like needle in a haystack) if a experienced player. We know where to lie down and snipe.

//Nitsuj

Edited by Nitsuj

Bugs I've found far:

*Only able to play on ONE server out of some 2000 dayz servers. On every server but the one that works, I get the Operation Arrowhead loading screen after the dayz loading screen, then "something went wrong, disconnect and try again". I've tried 20+ servers so far. Only US #47 works. Fortunately, the group chat works on the broken servers, so I know that this bug is not my own doing. Entire servers are filled with players unable to enter the game.

*Backpacks are fine form the moment you spawn fresh until server restart. Then the number of slots in the backpack and the actual slots differ. It's like the backpack is filled with invisible stuff that can't be removed. Do the slots rollback to having the same number as the patrol pack or the numbers they were before the patch? I don't know for sure yet.

*Bandit skin doesn't disappear after dying, no matter how (player, zombie, nature) and the humanity levels aren't reset. They still stay at the same number as it were the moment before you died.

I might be asking too much, but maybe test the patch before you release it?

Edited by Dirk

Just had a quick fly about the map, unnerving to see the zombies appearing. With staggered crashes appearing and zombies spawning with vehicles it should mean that there is a little less crash harvesting by whoever has the choppers.

I think it's the mod's fault and not BattlEye's fault.

"I think that battleye is the most retarded anti cheat out their." You got to be kidding me? There would be a super hackfest if BattlEye would be changed to any other anti-cheat.

Well I see plenty of hackers roaming about not getting kicked.... Just the other day I saw 6 to 10. They all killed each other... Want a good anti cheat. Look at VAC. Thank god the standalone is using it.

So many ppl are posting here how happy they are with changes, yet everyone I know can't actually get onto an updated server with the updates installed.

First it says "something went wrong, disconnect and try again!" and soon after that it says "Loading character data. Please wait" but it gets stuck.

http://dayzmod.com/f...ta-please-wait/

So what exactly is going on?

If you roll back to 1.7.4.4 you can get on servers that havent updated yet just fine.

However all the new updated servers, you just get stuck in the "loading character data".

So what's the deal here?

///

I apologize, I was able to find a server I could load into. It seems like all the customized servers are currently broken and they need to edit thier customizations to work with the new update.

Edited by argenex

Just had a quick fly about the map, unnerving to see the zombies appearing. With staggered crashes appearing and zombies spawning with vehicles it should mean that there is a little less crash harvesting by whoever has the choppers.

That is a welcome change. The advantage of raiding crash sites in a vehicle vs on foot was ridiculous. Also, this puts an end to vehicle easily scouting for players by seeing zombies walking in an area.

No, your version must be exactly the same as the servers

Cool thanks for the fast reply

Hey, so I own a private server, and have been running it for a few months. Today I updated to the patch (1.7.5.1) and now there are no vehicles on my server. I reset it a few times and spawned myself at a few locations there SHOULD be a vehicle (just to be sure) and there are none. Can someone help me with this? Or, is this a new bug?

Thanks in advance.

They didn't mention the new backpack, Survival ACU, which holds 16.

It's like a longer, camo ALICE

Sounds like the patch is off to a good start.

Also sounds like all the ungrateful gits in the world are getting their jimmies in a rustle.

Running a private server and the control panel (DayZ.ST) no longer allows for proper player loadout management. Am guessing that the server hoststill has yet to update this feature for the new patch on their side.

Been awhile since I've played default, public, DayZ and I've impressed at some of the cleanup the game has had. The UI is alittle snazzier, I like that pistol magazines and smoke grenades actually look like what they are supposed to be, not just ammo pouches. (Though it seems slug rounds are bugged and look like pistol clips lol), and the quicker login is rather nice. Can't wait to see a few of the newer things.

• Like 1