bfisher

Ok...So it looks like I'm a bandit now...

Maybe I'm just pissed off from having been sniped, run over, shot down, blowed up or otherwise had my day ruined by some little jerk. But here's what happened:

Armed with nothing but an M16 and a Ural truck I found somewhere, I'm patrolling up and down the road between Kamenka and Cherno.

First kill - Okay, maybe I could tell myself that I thought it was a zombie running across the road. But I know it was really some newspawn bambi.

Second kill - Some other jerk in a military Ural wearing a ghillie suit smashes into me. Motherfucker wont quick so when the trucks lock up, I jump out and fire a couple of rounds into his cab. He falls out and I finish him off for good measure. But while I'm looting the body (which is a little too geared up FYI) every zombie in Komarova is now on my ass along with another player leading me to...

Third kill - I think he's unarmed and he calls "friendly" but shit is too dangerous. Plus I can't risk him grabbing the M16 I dropped in exchange for the M4 holo sight. So I pull a Shane Walsh and give the zombies a handy diversion so I can jump back in the Ural.

Fourth - I chase a car all the way to Kamenka but he escapes. I do find a new spawn who begs me to kill him. Presumably he has gone insane from the prospect of his long walk to Cherno. So I oblige him.

Later I found the car I was chasing, abandoned by the other Ural and kill number two with the engine still running. Along with at least a dozen zombies. I assume he either got ate or had to run into the woods to escape.

Anyhow, so that's my day.

This game is nothing more than a twin cities deathmatch.

For you.

Welcome to the world of the apocalypse.

Forever shall your wrongs be remembered..but if you trust nobody, who cares what they think of you? After all, you're there to survive.

• Like 3

Just wait till you start stealing helicopters and killing bushwookies with your trusty winchester.

The title should've been :

Ok...So it looks like I'm playing on easy mode now...

Have you ever tried taking a stand in cherno? It usually doesn't end well.

The title should've been :

Ok...So it looks like I'm playing on easy mode now...

you seem mad, died to a marksman in the last 24 hours?

If thinking that will make you feel better, go right ahead.

Whatever floats your boat, kiddo. ;)

Shooting at everyone you see is easy mode. That's not my opinion, it's a fact.

If thinking that will make you feel better, go right ahead.

Whatever floats your boat, kiddo. ;)

Shooting at everyone you see is easy mode. That's not my opinion, it's a fact.

It was actually more running over people with a truck than shooting. In all fairness, I did win a Ural joust with some Chewie-suit wearing goon.

Spare me your post-apocalyptic morality! Don't you think I want to skip through Cherno, hand in hand with every player I meet killing zombies and singing Cumbaya? I'd also like to not get shot at while picking groceries.

Still...I would like to find a channel to combine my love of helping people with my love of hurting people.

• Like 1

if i were you i would have broken the guys legs who asked you to kill him

Why? He would just press Respawn.

Welcome to the club :D we have head turbans

Gawd, I can't wait till they do away with the current humanity system. It's so horrendous <_<

(out of curiousty: I've been away from the forums for a bit, wtf is up with people just quoting people and being done with it? How is that a legit post?)

Edited by calthehunter