Devon206 (DayZ)

Is PlayWithSix Virus Free?

I am new to installing mods and scared if some of them have viruses. I am wondering if it is Virus free. Thanks for the help!

If you're just looking to play DayZ, use the DayZ Commander.

But PlayWithSix is completely safe. I know this as we all had to use it before DayZ Commander existed.

Yes.

Both DayZCommander and PlayWithSix are virus free and will not infect your computer.

I have tested both of them many times.

• Like 1

Well lets see, i have playwithsix, on my new computer that at the moment has no protection on it what so ever.

nope, no vriuses.

go be free in the horrid gaming community that is DayZ.

I am new to installing mods and scared if some of them have viruses. I am wondering if it is Virus free. Thanks for the help!

Yes.

Edited by Floff4rn

I tried to download it but it won't do anything, I pressed accept and next on all of them then I pressed finish and it did.... Nothing.

Well lets see, i have playwithsix, on my new computer that at the moment has no protection on it what so ever.

nope, no viruses.

go be free in the horrid gaming community that is DayZ.

I little odd you'd be more concerned in getting a game online than safegaurding your PC for tomorrow but hey, have fun!

Here's how to install it proper, so you'll have all the info needed :beans:

Hello there

IMPORTANT!: only download programs from reputable sources, preferably their home page.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

IMPORTANT!: only download programs from reputable sources, preferably their home page.

Rgds

LoK

i always read lock and often ask myself why? :) dont know why i am just interpreting it always! i am not even dsylexic ;)

OT: yes its safe. but prefer the commander like others mentioned.it gave me the least(non) troubles installed everything perfectly fine and makes steam work with beta.

Edited by Bezki
  • Like 1

Hello there

I need to use punctuation. My bad.

Rgds

'LoK

• Like 1

It's best to download either 6Launcher or DayZ Commander in the links available within the forums, as other sources can be harmful to your computer.

But the launchers themselves are perfectly safe, but my recommendation for the best experience and preference is DayZ Commander.

Am I the only one who prefers Six?

i think it would not exist, be updated, anymore if that's the case :)

dont be sad little pony.

Okay, I have decided to use DayZ Commander, is it easy to install such as just downloading it and then you get it or do you have to mess around with files and such???