{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

Woah late night! MERC guys you will be happy we have a few surprises for ya when you log. Thanks to Super Monkey for his help.......Trust regained ; )

What have I missed

AI could be useful at a new city, how about the new one at Mishkino, give em Makarovs!

Just incase you guys missed it. DayZ standalone just lot a lot better. Here's the vid from pax showing us the new inventory system

Edited by NimrodAUS
  • Like 1

Just incase you guys missed it. DayZ standalone just lot a lot better. Here's the vid from pax showing us the new inventory system

nicely done mukka have beans

• Like 1

poll have been running for a while now so to sum up the next lot of changes that will happen as soon as i can !!! I have added the next series of changes to the OP

• Like 1

TangoSierra && Zywec && Hornes

quick message to these guys .. i have seen you trying to join the server. If you need help connecting PM me and i will help you sort out any problems you have.

Same goes for anyone wanting to connect and cant seem to be able to. LET ME KNOW SO I CAN HELP :)

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny
  • Like 1

####SERVER UPDATES####

DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE HAS NOW BEEN RE ADDED TO THE SERVER

all nights are now full moon though so its not longer absolutely 100% required to have night vision to play now.. new spawns can easily see at night

see the screen shots below.

DEATH MESSAGES FIXED

now it is impossible to find out who killed you from the death message

they still say the following ----- [GBYC] EvilBunny was killed with DMR from 489.957M

but now the message isnt printed from the killers channel its printed from the victims so no idea who took shot anymore

see the screen shots below

FULL MOON NIGHT2wbxlsp.jpg

DEATH MESSAGE FIX

vl0rp.jpg

ALSO FIXED IS THE RESTRICTION SCRIPT #85 WHEN TRYING TO FIRE GAZ VODNIK WEAPONS. BOTH MOUNTED GUNS NOW WORK.

• Like 1

AI could be useful at a new city, how about the new one at Mishkino, give em Makarovs!

i agree with chris , make the new city almost impossible solo

This is tonight job AI idea has been DROPPED. Difficulty of new city will be increased by zombie hordes.

The new city is going to get a rundown abandoned military checkpoint... JUST A CHECKPOINT NOTHING OP. For those that want to know in game terms its 2-3 military buildings with only 1 spawn loot location each at a 15% chance to spawn loot. SO NOT AN OP LOCATION AT ALL. Its actually less worthwhile than a firestation.

I will also be increasing the zombie count at the city by about 50-80 zombies depending on player numbers nearby, making the new city Grolchnik (021,071) near enough impossible to solo and shooting an un-silenced weapon = suicide.

AGAIN FOR THOSE WORRYING THIS SERVER WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTING OP MILITARY BASES OR ANYTHING THAT THE PLAYERS VOTE AGAINST. THE CHANGES ARE AND WILL ONLY BE TO MAKE THE MAP MORE EXPLORABLE AND CREATE SOME NEW "REALISTIC" PLACES TO LOOT.

• Like 1

This is tonight job AI idea has been DROPPED. Difficulty of new city will be increased by zombie hordes.

The new city is going to get a rundown abandoned military checkpoint... JUST A CHECKPOINT NOTHING OP. For those that want to know in game terms its 2-3 military buildings with only 1 spawn loot location each at a 15% chance to spawn loot. SO NOT AN OP LOCATION AT ALL. Its actually less worthwhile than a firestation.

I will also be increasing the zombie count at the city by about 50-80 zombies depending on player numbers nearby, making the new city Grolchnik (021,071) near enough impossible to solo and shooting an un-silenced weapon = suicide.

AGAIN FOR THOSE WORRYING THIS SERVER WILL NOT BE IMPLEMENTING OP MILITARY BASES OR ANYTHING THAT THE PLAYERS VOTE AGAINST. THE CHANGES ARE AND WILL ONLY BE TO MAKE THE MAP MORE EXPLORABLE AND CREATE SOME NEW "REALISTIC" PLACES TO LOOT.

Just bare in mind players with lower spec PC's. Frames may well take a serious hit so we'll have to keep an eye on this.

Just bare in mind players with lower spec PC's. Frames may well take a serious hit so we'll have to keep an eye on this.

Good point mukka.. If anyone struggles at the new city FPS wise after tonight let me know i will knock the zombie count back a bit till it settles

• Like 1

Also i have noticed a fair few ping kicks recently from people far side of america and australia.. If you want to play on the server and keep getting kicked for gods sake PM me lol.. i have no problems altering ping limits so long as it still doesnt have a detrimental effect on the rest of the players locally. we already have american and australian players who are regulars with no issues so talk to me lets see if we can get you involved and logged in not ping kicked lol

Hi,

I am new to DayZ and I am currently looking for a server. Is this one open to the public?

Cheers

Justiced

Edited by Justiced

Hi,

I am new DayZ and am looking for a server. Is this one open to the public?

Cheers

Justiced

Ofc it is mate... just follow instructions in original post for installing rmod and come in mate we are online now

Ofc it is mate... just follow instructions in original post for installing rmod and come in mate we are online now

Thanks mate. I have only just got Arma II and have installed DayZ through Steam. Not 100% sure but can not seem to see the server in the list.

I have DayZ Commander installed and I can play on some servers.

Edited by Justiced

Put me on team 1 for this weeks PVP Event and if theres not enough people i would just join 2 ~Monkey

Thanks mate. I have only just got Arma II and have installed DayZ through Steam. Not 100% sure but can not seem to see the server in the list.

if you go to the favourites tab in dayZ commander mate and add the server IP address and port and add to favourite it will be there all the time for when you want it. Ip is in the original post but save you searching its;

ip = 85.234.146.76

port = 2352

also people take a look .....

its been confirmed in a few forums now.

Theres currently a bug that causes problems when trying to refuel or repair vehicles,

To get around it make sure only one person is trying to do the repairs and have that person get in and out of the drivers seat between each attempt.

also it will more than likely be your search criteria so its alot safer and easier if you know the IP just to add it to your favourites

if your having problems getting rmod on use the original post install instructions ... if you still struggle PM me