{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

Hey guys.

Thought I would share with you the completion of the scenario program i have created.

6hsyl5.png

all i do now is simply start and stop a scenario my ingenious little program goes away and does all the hard work for me. takes out 98% of the human error. Which should make everything run a LOT smoother on Friday nights.

YAY.

I have only demo'd the skin changer mode in the image as it displays a console output for the other modes too and the scenario creation code is something i would like to keep to myself. At least for now :P

Updating weapons crates around the server to include new non-dayz weapons, weapons you are used too but with new attachments... etc etc. Upping number of random crates to 30 thats 3 per potential crash site. Fairly realistic that a crashing heli can hold 3 small crates as it goes down they fall out.

Altering scenario crates to hold pretty much every weapon in the game. Except ofc snipers... no sniping in cqc tdms lol..

Going to make friday scenarios from this point onwards a total bullet fest. with the program up and running its going to make scenario crates easy to implement straight after restart and then reset quickly after event to stop ppl stealing elite gear lol.

Also new script added to my program that checks all players for non allowed weapons and sets their player to dead if they carry them... so dnt hold onto event weapons or pick up hacks lol.

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

Could we possibly make the event a couple hours earlier?

I can ask but it depend on the number of people. If more people will be on at 19:00GMT+0 then yeah.. but if moving the time looses us the players then ofc i cant move the time..

we need more people to keep joining the events... if we get at least 10 pref 15 per side i will start running it from 19:00-23:00GMT+0 then people can join and leave as they please... but since only a small group of 14 of us at the moment it wouldnt last that long. before the numbers became 3 per side and daft lol

Come on people join the server see what its like meet the regulars and then join in the fun with us on fridays... Completely automated pvp events run @ 21:00GMT+0 every friday. i start earlier when enough people start to join in the fun. :P so what you waiting for.. GET RMOD AND GET ONLINE AND JOIN US.

Had to apply hot fix of 1.7.6.1 due to finding a stability bug. Sigh... 1.7.6.1 fixes it. so annoyingly new food items have been lost :(

Had to apply hot fix of 1.7.6.1 due to finding a stability bug. Sigh... 1.7.6.1 fixes it. so annoyingly new food items have been lost

Ahh well it was bound to happen. What have I been missing? Sounds like you have made some really sweet additions to the map. Ill have to catch up with you next week and get all the goss.

Ahh well it was bound to happen. What have I been missing? Sounds like you have made some really sweet additions to the map. Ill have to catch up with you next week and get all the goss.

server is way too quiet mate... we desperately need more ppl lol cant you drag about 6-7 with you lol.

dropped from 512 rating to worse than 1000 in 2weeks.. not good... :(

need players to call this server home....

server is way too quiet mate... we desperately need more ppl lol cant you drag about 6-7 with you lol.

dropped from 512 rating to worse than 1000 in 2weeks.. not good...

need players to call this server home....

Ill see what I can do mate, I didn't get much of a chance to do anything last break it was only a short one 4 day. I have a few friends that play DayZ but they haven't been around lately. When I get the chance I wanna link this thread and server details to a few of my different Internet accounts Ie Youtube / google and the like. Have you considered a webpage? There is a us server that has similar additions to the map/server as you and is maxed out 24/7 I think from memory it's something like bhr clan or something like that. The admins are lets say questionable so your one up in them already. Just need to get it out there. Need to have a dedicated teamspeak or public mumble channel displayed when you login to server too that's just an idea I had.

I'm in this Friday for sure I'm getting up early and ill be there with bells on.

Ill see what I can do mate, I didn't get much of a chance to do anything last break it was only a short one 4 day. I have a few friends that play DayZ but they haven't been around lately. When I get the chance I wanna link this thread and server details to a few of my different Internet accounts Ie Youtube / google and the like. Have you considered a webpage? There is a us server that has similar additions to the map/server as you and is maxed out 24/7 I think from memory it's something like bhr clan or something like that. The admins are lets say questionable so your one up in them already. Just need to get it out there. Need to have a dedicated teamspeak or public mumble channel displayed when you login to server too that's just an idea I had.

I'm in this Friday for sure I'm getting up early and ill be there with bells on.

hell yeah.....

sounds perfect mate. thanks for the heads up ... will note the mumble server details in the login messages and i will change the splash screen... GBYC splash screen with mumble details on etc.

hell yeah.....

sounds perfect mate. thanks for the heads up ... will note the mumble server details in the login messages and i will change the splash screen... GBYC splash screen with mumble details on etc.

Mate that's the go for sure. Now were talking. Anything else I can do just ask.

Mate that's the go for sure. Now were talking. Anything else I can do just ask.

Adding more new compounds tonight.

New bases will be added to the very northern mountains. Only accessible via vehicle and zombie count will be massive so should only be attempted by groups of players... Think of them as sort of an endgame content :P

Cool, Will be nice to play again :D

Do your damn best to get all ur lot on for friday mate... we need ppls for the event lol.. i am gunna push other youtube channels and further posts too to get more ppl online. hope to max out really see how many we can get.. so can all our regulars try and get all the mates to come join.. even if its just for event fridays lol.. If i can get the demand up i will add more events on other days too.

Just to be clear ill be on for sure not this Friday but the following Friday. But hope to see you online from Tuesday night your time

damn it lol.. put you in this weeks event lol will re do teams list before tonight then lol

damn it lol.. put you in this weeks event lol will re do teams list before tonight then lol

Sorry mate, I realised I may have been a bit cryptic. I forget what day it is sometimes when I'm working shift work.

Sorry mate, I realised I may have been a bit cryptic. I forget what day it is sometimes when I'm working shift work.

Lol nah dnt wry mukka. Its fine lol... i keep pushing the events and trying to more and more ppl involved so hope by time u get bk nxt week we shud have quite a few ppl on fridays for pvp carnage lol.

I keep getting thrown into the air. Broken leg and knocked unconscious this has happened about 5 times now. Any ideas why? Cheers

I keep getting thrown into the air. Broken leg and knocked unconscious this has happened about 5 times now. Any ideas why? Cheers

looking into it now for you

bear with me for 5mins

looking into it now for you

bear with me for 5mins

resolved

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny