{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

MAJOR SERVER NOTICE

RMOD WILL BE REMOVED

After much deliberation it has been decided that the rmod is restricting the user base too much so as of the 18:00 GMT+0 restart tonight rmod will no longer we required

ALOT OF THE CHANGES ALREADY DONE MAY BE TEMPORARILY LOST FOR THE NEXT 2-3DAYS

HOWEVER BY MIDWEEK WE WILL HAVE EVERYTHING BACK UP AND RUNNING EXACTLY AS IT WAS WITHOUT THE USE OF RMOD

REALLY HOPE TO SEEE LOADS OF NEW PEOPLE GIVE US A TRY NOW

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

RMOD SHOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED NOW WITHOUT ANY ISSUES. INITIAL PROBLEMS THAT I WILL NEED TO GRAB AS AND WHEN I CAN ARE NOT GAME BUG CAUSING AT ALL.

Heli loot will have been reset to default.

loss of full moon nights

Event skins "for now" will be female survivor vs male survivor. till i can re activate the skins code i created manually...

loading screen should still work

SERVER will be a work in progress till 18:00 GMT+0 tonight....

So feel free to join and provide feedback..

let us know if you have problems... but all will be fixed tonight and stable again.

I can confirm that as far as the server files are concerned RMOD is NO LONGER ON THE SERVER AND NOT NEEDED ANYMORE. I will need a few of our regulars to connect later today and confirm that the server is actually join able properly and that everything is functioning as normal ... also i will reimplement the lost changes to heli crash loot as and when i can over the next few days...

same applies any problems let me know.

RMOD SUCCESSFULYL REMOVED WHILE MAINTAINING ALL MAP CHANGES

FEEL FREEE TO JOIN NOW AND GIVE US A TRY WITHOUT RMOD ITS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

BE GREAT TO SEE SOME NEW PEOPLE NOW RMOD IS GONE.

WE HAD SOME PROBLEMS EARLIER ALL HAVE BEEN RESOLVED NOW THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Come on guys... all those that wanted to get involved before but couldnt because of rmod ... well now's ur chance... rmod has been removed. server is not whitlisted and open to all for some good fun

looking for a private hive to play on is it whitelisted ??? what time is the server set to ???

thanks in advance

well this is a private hive server

we had alot of people who used to play but rmod became a problem so i have just removed rmod...

makes it alot easier to get people into the server too... so now just trying to build gamer base back up...

and its not whitelisted

database backups every 20mins stop hackers dead pretty much revert win win

Server time is fairly easy to explain... there is a restart every 8 hours

its 4am at restart

so its aprox 1.5hours dark and 6.5hrs light then it restarts again

it balances out all the 24/7 day players and those that like night too plus we have gamers from aus which makes having a proper time cycle hard since they are 9hours apart form us lol

any more questions let me know

EB

thanks for the response I will give it a try this evening or tomorrow morning . . . will you still run event as early post say ???

thanks for the response I will give it a try this evening or tomorrow morning . . . will you still run event as early post say ???

ofc

events will still run as normal.. event code needs a tweak but once finished it will run 24/7 so clans can come on and settle a score etc lol

good to see some new people today.. hope to see you too tonight catch u laters... all are welcome to join later tonight ]

totally open server now

no whitelist and no RMOD

Hey there, me and my friend started to play DayZ mod for the first time couple of days ago and we randomly selected a server, and we selected this one. Me and my friend totally like the server and now that I checked what the GBYC was all about I like the server even more.

Something that we though find annoying is the every 8 hour server restart, the restart itself is not bad since the actual restart takes about 3-5min, but the real annoyance is that we lose our vehicle everytime the server restart happends. For example we had a helicopter which helps alot traveling around the world, but is there a reason why vehicles vanishes after the server restart ?

Though after the server restart we visited an airport and found alot of air vehicles, 2 choppers & few planes 100% operational ready for lift off. Is the vehicle restart ment to give more fair gameplay expirience for new players so that the ''pro players'' wont be stealing/denying the awesome helicopters from other players ?

It was kinda annoying to store items into the helicopter only to find out that it vanished after the restart. Either way we are planning to stay on the server, especially now that we know that GBYC is a friendly clan, meaning that we can have fun in the game and not being worried about bandits that much, or hackers.

• Like 1

Hey there, me and my friend started to play DayZ mod for the first time couple of days ago and we randomly selected a server, and we selected this one. Me and my friend totally like the server and now that I checked what the GBYC was all about I like the server even more.

Something that we though find annoying is the every 8 hour server restart, the restart itself is not bad since the actual restart takes about 3-5min, but the real annoyance is that we lose our vehicle everytime the server restart happends. For example we had a helicopter which helps alot traveling around the world, but is there a reason why vehicles vanishes after the server restart ?

Though after the server restart we visited an airport and found alot of air vehicles, 2 choppers & few planes 100% operational ready for lift off. Is the vehicle restart ment to give more fair gameplay expirience for new players so that the ''pro players'' wont be stealing/denying the awesome helicopters from other players ?

It was kinda annoying to store items into the helicopter only to find out that it vanished after the restart. Either way we are planning to stay on the server, especially now that we know that GBYC is a friendly clan, meaning that we can have fun in the game and not being worried about bandits that much, or hackers.

hy mate

many thanks for the post.. I am going to add a line to the OP to clarify this a little more as its caught a couple of people out now.

The helicopter i assume you are refering too was either 1o2 from NWAF 1 from NEAF or 1 from kamenka???

These are reset on restart to prevent hording of every vehicle and allow some people to have a go in a heli that havnt already used one etc.

there are ovr 90 vehicles in the server that are all safe to store gear in...including littlebirds and mi17 helis too

however ALL HUEYS reset on restart for the reasons listed above...

appolgies for not making this clearer i will edit the OP to explain this there and hopefully eliminate all confusion...

again thanks for your post mate...

just to confirm ALL HUEYS reset on restart but they are the only ones.

hy mate

many thanks for the post.. I am going to add a line to the OP to clarify this a little more as its caught a couple of people out now.

The helicopter i assume you are refering too was either 1o2 from NWAF 1 from NEAF or 1 from kamenka???

These are reset on restart to prevent hording of every vehicle and allow some people to have a go in a heli that havnt already used one etc.

there are ovr 90 vehicles in the server that are all safe to store gear in...including littlebirds and mi17 helis too

however ALL HUEYS reset on restart for the reasons listed above...

appolgies for not making this clearer i will edit the OP to explain this there and hopefully eliminate all confusion...

again thanks for your post mate...

just to confirm ALL HUEYS reset on restart but they are the only ones.

i have edited the OP now to explain the above now fully...

agains orry for confusion , look forward to gaming with you guys soon.

Oh that's good to know, yeah we HAD 2 Huyes and they disappeared :D First one was from Kamenka village, and the 2nd one was from the far North-West airport.

Okay so if we find some other vehicle that goes by an engine and isn't huey, it should be safe to store items and it won't vanish, gotcha.

• Like 1

Oh that's good to know, yeah we HAD 2 Huyes and they disappeared :D First one was from Kamenka village, and the 2nd one was from the far North-West airport.

Okay so if we find some other vehicle that goes by an engine and isn't huey, it should be safe to store items and it won't vanish, gotcha.

yeh ALL other vehicles are safe... just hueys that restart and they are

2X NWAF

1X NEAF

1X kamenka

1X Grolchnik (custom new city 021,071)

Just tried out this server this morning for the first time. Went to Cherno, found camo clothing and put it on - it transported me over the water somewhere and I fell into it. I logged out and logged back in on the coast with everything. Then the server went down without warning and is stuck at creating (I believe). Hope this gets fixed, looks promising.

Depending on time zone mate since we removed rmod.. the server has been auto correcting a couple of clothing bugs..... i am testing all clothing parcels tonight... so will confirm all works.. its from when my code used to check for hacked skins... it treats some proper skins as hacked ones so i turned my code off at lunch... thats why u got stung this morning.. will triple confirm tonight but all shud be fixed now anyhow mate hope to sew u tonight

EB

Just tried out this server this morning for the first time. Went to Cherno, found camo clothing and put it on - it transported me over the water somewhere and I fell into it. I logged out and logged back in on the coast with everything. Then the server went down without warning and is stuck at creating (I believe). Hope this gets fixed, looks promising.

ALL CONFIRMED BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO BE NO LONGER AN ISSUE. have triple checked it myself mate all seems cool now and it was a one of glitch

Well sounds like you have been busy evil. I jumped on last night with rod still on and it did say something about it failed but I still got in. Happy to see all my gear and my car still in place after being away for 8 days. I'll jump on again soon and check it out further. It is a good thing those heli's rues pawn cause as you said they would be horded and never seen again otherwise.

Also to those new players, I've been playing on here for months and this server is great. Friendly admins that aren't bandits and always have a good time

Well sounds like you have been busy evil. I jumped on last night with rod still on and it did say something about it failed but I still got in. Happy to see all my gear and my car still in place after being away for 8 days. I'll jump on again soon and check it out further. It is a good thing those heli's rues pawn cause as you said they would be horded and never seen again otherwise.

Also to those new players, I've been playing on here for months and this server is great. Friendly admins that aren't bandits and always have a good time

Eh. Looks like I'm coming back for another go.

heehee good to see the server is beginning to re gather the popularity that it had a few weeks ago... be good to see even more and more of you give us a try now rmod is gone.

catch you all soon

heehee good to see the server is beginning to re gather the popularity that it had a few weeks ago... be good to see even more and more of you give us a try now rmod is gone.

catch you all soon

It never stopped being my home server, I just have been out at work. Should be around for the next week or so. Hope to catch you online

It never stopped being my home server, I just have been out at work. Should be around for the next week or so. Hope to catch you online

good to hear... lol out of a player base of several million we need another 30 to see the same good things as you in our server and we will have a maxed out server pretty much every night...

its gunna be quiet for a few days but the more people that bear with it the more other people will see a populated server and join it. :) its gunna be win win win i hope

Then the server went down without warning

I can confirm that server restart warnings are now back functioning again

they died when rmod was removed... sigh

fixed now tho.

so restart warnings are at ;

1hr

30mins

15mins

5mins

1min