{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

I should start my own clan, the "Peacekeepers" lol anyone acting up cops a NATO round to the head lol. Jokes

Also i am not against 1man clans if you really want a custom skin

that may change if it gets mad but for now i dont mind 1 man clans

Also i am not against 1man clans if you really want a custom skin

that may change if it gets mad but for now i dont mind 1 man clans

If we get these Aussies on and others idk but for now ill might take you up on your offer from the other day. {GBYC} Nimrod lol it's got a nice ring to it. Besides, I couldn't bring myself to shooting you... Again. Lol

I think you broke your OP

hahah no it renders fine on the web site its tappatalk that doesnt love it lol will reformat so remote forum viewers have an easier time :P

I think you broke your OP

reformatted but you still have to use web view as its too large for tapa to render on a single page. so it causes overflow error which i cnt be arsed to fix for them lol

reformatted but you still have to use web view as its too large for tapa to render on a single page. so it causes overflow error which i cnt be arsed to fix for them lol

Ahhhhh I did actually wonder that.

RIGHT.... loads done tonight .. first night i have had in ages to get stuff sorted.

DEATH MESSAGES COMPLETED.(as you can see its still not possible to see who has killed you only what you were killed by and how good a shot it was.)

DEBUG MONITOR COMPLETED(as you can also see it displays a bit more info than the built in standard one.)

also radar problem is slowly being eliminated...

heli crash loot being finished tomorrow

dma611.jpg

radar problem eradicated... none of the spawned vehicles now have radar in except the C130 which you cnt do much hover searching with anyhow

RIGHT.... loads done tonight .. first night i have had in ages to get stuff sorted.

DEATH MESSAGES COMPLETED.(as you can see its still not possible to see who has killed you only what you were killed by and how good a shot it was.)

DEBUG MONITOR COMPLETED(as you can also see it displays a bit more info than the built in standard one.)

also radar problem is slowly being eliminated...

heli crash loot being finished tomorrow

dma611.jpg

Wow your a freaking champion. I was only going to mention the possibility of getting a debug monitor to you the other day but I got too carried away with the fun lol. Nice work Evil. This server just keeps getting better and better

Wow your a freaking champion. I was only going to mention the possibility of getting a debug monitor to you the other day but I got too carried away with the fun lol. Nice work Evil. This server just keeps getting better and better

lol i do try :)

hahaha

i also activated Global channel in mission now to be used as a (chat with admin) channel

just trying to get ppl on server to cause heli crashes to spawn then i can get confirmation that the heli loot is changed

I have now received confirmation that the heli crash loot changes have indeed worked and the new loot is being spawned from this point onwards.

Thanks to Davrok and [MERC]Jake for the help with checking that that is working.

Awesome server, great admin. Give it a try.

• Like 2

Awesome server, great admin. Give it a try.

I like the evil bunny will be stopping by soon

Why thankyou have my beans :P

look forward to seeing you about :P

met some great new people last night... was well cool.. hope to see more of you.. especially tomorrow wen there is a pvp event

• Like 1

Had fun last night on my quick visit a very quick 1st death dam KO blows from Z's :P

Got to say very friendly and welcoming server Hats off to EvilBunny and Co keep up the good work ;)

I'm not much of a Pvp'er but I not cry when shot (every server needs Bandits and Carebears). Shame I work Friday evenings so I will not make it on till late. Who knows might make it on for the aftermath to slap a few blood bags on n stab u all with morphine :D

Had fun last night on my quick visit a very quick 1st death dam KO blows from Z's :P

Got to say very friendly and welcoming server Hats off to EvilBunny and Co keep up the good work ;)

I'm not much of a Pvp'er but I not cry when shot (every server needs Bandits and Carebears). Shame I work Friday evenings so I will not make it on till late. Who knows might make it on for the aftermath to slap a few blood bags on n stab u all with morphine :D

hahaha maybe so ... the carnage last time there was about 280 dead bodies everywhere ... it was maddness lol. quick map restart though and 60 secs later all bodies gone and ammo creates for the event were emptied so the down time is like nothing..

the event runs for hours mate.. so you may join the last hour or so but either way the events are on every week... so you will get to jon them soon enough lol

Some of the new guns added in the heli crash loot replacing the m107 and as50.

M8 with M203 grenade launcher: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559844011847367695/A944F033EEED027CDFB843CB54B7DA01EFB7650B/

Mk17 Sniper: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559844011847363163/08619B33752D684C183A52FC132F26DF1503B406/1024x576.resizedimage

Sorry about putting it in link form but it wouldn't let me put it in via the image tool.

• Like 1

M8 with M203 grenade launcher: http://cloud-2.steam...B7DA01EFB7650B/

Mk17 Sniper: http://cloud-2.steam...76.resizedimage

Sorry about putting it in link form but it wouldn't let me put it in via the image tool.

thanks for that mate

proven new heli loot working

nive work davrok

• Like 1

M8 with M203 grenade launcher: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559844011847367695/A944F033EEED027CDFB843CB54B7DA01EFB7650B/

Mk17 Sniper: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559844011847363163/08619B33752D684C183A52FC132F26DF1503B406/1024x576.resizedimage

What happened to the as50 and m107? Are they gone from the server?

Woah late night! MERC guys you will be happy we have a few surprises for ya when you log. Thanks to Super Monkey for his help.......Trust regained ; )