{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

I finish exams tommorow and Slorgos/Jorgen should be back then so we will be able to play friday. Btw did the update reset tents/vehicles?

nope everything seems stable and finished... but i am double checking everything tonight...

Be warned though that damn bug that bans ppls for crashing is back so will be fixing that tonight too lol

ASAP lol

and of course i am unbanning anyone banned for the crashing heli/plane bug

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

SINCE THIS IS THE REASON FOR 1.7.6.1 THIS SERVER WILL KEEP RUNNING 1.7.6 WHICH INCLUDES THE NEW FOOD ITEMS

BECAUSE WE FEEL THAT ITS THE DEV GUYS MOD WHICH THEY PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED THEIR NAMES IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION IF THEY SO CHOOSE

Overall, how did you feel about the naming convention of new feed items in DayZ?

• I liked them. 15.26% total: 121

• Didn't bother me at all. 23.58% total: 187

• Okay, but could have named some of them better. 19.04% total: 151

• I disliked them. 23.33% total: 185

• I absolutely hated them. 18.79% total: 149

Did you see any gameplay issues being brought on by these names? (multiple choice)

• I thought the names were unprofessional and/or looked bad for DayZs reputation. 42.12% total: 334

• They broke immersion for me. 32.66% total: 259

• They didn't break immersion for me, but I see how it could bother others. 23.08% total: 183

• I wanted items named after me. 1.13% total: 9

• I see nothing wrong with the item names. 31.65% total: 251

• Other 9.21% total: 73

SINCE THIS IS THE REASON FOR 1.7.6.1 THIS SERVER WILL KEEP RUNNING 1.7.6 WHICH INCLUDES THE NEW FOOD ITEMS

BECAUSE WE FEEL THAT ITS THE DEV GUYS MOD WHICH THEY PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED THEIR NAMES IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION IF THEY SO CHOOSE

Overall, how did you feel about the naming convention of new feed items in DayZ?

• I liked them. 15.26% total: 121

• Didn't bother me at all. 23.58% total: 187

• Okay, but could have named some of them better. 19.04% total: 151

• I disliked them. 23.33% total: 185

• I absolutely hated them. 18.79% total: 149

Did you see any gameplay issues being brought on by these names? (multiple choice)

• I thought the names were unprofessional and/or looked bad for DayZs reputation. 42.12% total: 334

• They broke immersion for me. 32.66% total: 259

• They didn't break immersion for me, but I see how it could bother others. 23.08% total: 183

• I wanted items named after me. 1.13% total: 9

• I see nothing wrong with the item names. 31.65% total: 251

• Other 9.21% total: 73

Didn't bother me at all.

But your going to have to patch eventually so hopefully people don't have loads of these foods in there inventory when you do otherwise the might go hungry. But I wanna have a look first. Only one more day till I'm home. How so much can happen in a week away from DayZ.

HERE IS A QUICK SNAPSHOT OF THE NEW MINI CITY NORTH WEST FAR INLAND ON THE WAY TO THE NWAF

11ay9no.jpg

This server just keeps getting better and better. These map upgrades are really going to make a difference to the game play. You won't know where your safe, could be a sniper anywhere now.

Just curious is there the ability to add roads or the like into the map?

This server just keeps getting better and better. These map upgrades are really going to make a difference to the game play. You won't know where your safe, could be a sniper anywhere now.

Just curious is there the ability to add roads or the like into the map?

looking at that .. unfortuneately though road segments seem to be absent from the editing i can do... but i am wrking on it :P

COME ON PEOPLE - IF YOUR NEW GIVE THE SERVER A TRY. GREAT WAY TO MEET THE REGULARS IS THE EVENTS ON FRIDAYS. YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE PART BUT ITS A SAFE BET THERE WILL BE A FEW ONLINE TO CHAT TO.

Who is joining in the event this weekend??? or shall i push this weeks event back till next week???? since the dayz update hash of 1.7.6-1.7.6.1 server numbers seem to be dropping a bit which is really gutting ... can we give a good push back up to 20-25 again.. was immense with that many of us ... Anyone know what happened to [MNG] btw or [bG] they seem to have vanished lol...

ALSO IF YOUR NEW TO THE SERVER. GIVE US A TRY. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS CONNECTING PM ME!

Hope to see more of you online.

EB

Hi Guys!

it took me a while to get my sh*t in one sock with regards to the updates etc... but if we finish work early enough tonight you can count me in!

stiicky

Hi Guys!

it took me a while to get my sh*t in one sock with regards to the updates etc... but if we finish work early enough tonight you can count me in!

stiicky

nice hope to cyas there... hope we get enough to make it worth while.

I want to join the event if I get someone in the team that will use mumble or ts otherwise ill pass this week

Btw bunny no worries RSB is staying ;)

well i thankyou for your loyalty... btw i found the original bandit skin if you want it still

I will rejig the team so u guys can be on mumble with me if nothing else...

also is it all 3 of u??

well i thankyou for your loyalty... btw i found the original bandit skin if you want it still

I will rejig the team so u guys can be on mumble with me if nothing else...

also is it all 3 of u??

i added slorgos, jorgen, saint and blood but if u cnt make it dnt wry

Ahh I woke up this morning and was planing on getting up early for DayZ with you guys but the mrs had other ideas. Sorry I wasn't there.

Hahaha mate dnt sweat it... lol besides by sound of it u had more fun than playing dayz anyhow lol

:P

Hahaha mate dnt sweat it... lol besides by sound of it u had more fun than playing dayz anyhow lol

Haha you know it haha. Na DayZ is heaps fun too. Lol.

I apologise to whomever I stole a dmr off from there heli hahah

Haha you know it haha. Na DayZ is heaps fun too. Lol.

I apologise to whomever I stole a dmr off from there heli hahah

hey mate.. i will be online late tonight so should easy be on till you have finished your lunch :) lol

will need a hand if you have a few minutes to double check that these new ammo crates are working i have put in.. no one has found one yet.. so its a bit odd lol..

hey mate.. i will be online late tonight so should easy be on till you have finished your lunch lol

will need a hand if you have a few minutes to double check that these new ammo crates are working i have put in.. no one has found one yet.. so its a bit odd lol..

sorry mate, I'm not going to b back fill Tuesday. But I should be there every morning / evening your time, and pencil me in for Fridays festivities next week mate. Ill be there.