{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

SERVER IS NOW RUNNING RMOD TO ALLOW FOR CLAN SKINS download and add the RMOD to your arma2 OA root file

IE put

@rmod in same place as @dayz

then from arma2 oa main menu check in the expansion list that @rmod is enabled and ur good to go

I better do that in the morning.

NEW CLAN SKINS

[GBYC]

iqvdco.jpg

[RSB]

2e4kfx2.jpg

[MERC]

rr08c9.jpg

[MNG]

2ll1zxf.jpg

THERE ARE NOW EFFECTIVELY AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SKINS AVAILABLE SO IF YOU WANT A SKIN FOR YOUR CLAN LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO

ALSO WE CAN CHANGE SKINS UPON REQUEST I JUST GRABBED THESE ONES TO CREATE THE DATABASE CODE AND POST

AGAIN I WILL RE-ITERATE YOU NOW NEED RMOD TO PLAY THE SERVER ITS JUST A FEW MIN JOB TO DOWNLOAD RMOD AND ADD THE @rmod FOLDER NEXT TO YOUR @dayz FOLDER.

OF COURSE AS I HAVE SAID IF YOU HAVE SIX LAUNCHER IT WILL ASK YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS WHEN YOU TRY AND CONNECT TO THE SERVER ANYHOW JUST LET IT.

FOR DAYZCOMMANDER ONCE YOU HAVE PUT @rmod NEXT TO @dayz IN YOUR ARMA2OA FOLDER LOAD UP DAYZCOMMANDER GO TO SETTINGS AND ADD THE FOLLOWING TO THE ADDITIONAL LAUCH PARAMETERS AS HIGHLIGHTED

-mod=@rmod

15he4ib.png

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

LOADOUT ROATION IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. MUCH MORE REALISTIC AND ALOT MORE STABLE. GOT THE BASIC LOADOUTS BACK IN. SIDEARM FOOD WATER AND BACKPACK ETC.

MORE COMING LATER

:OOOOO Bunny, you play on that Utes server aswell?!?!

sometimes yeah lol only when bored n my clan is offline lol

YOU GOT RMOD ON YET???

server restart is in 15 as normal so join after that make sure you can all get on ready for friday.... lol

You get to see ur new clan skin then GET ALL YOUR GUYS TO GET RMOD INSTALLED

DOOO ITTTTT lol

Wow that RMod is good. Our British Skin is looking awesome and really easy to put in. Well worth installing to get new skins. Clan Up.

• Like 1

I AM A TERRORIST DIS IS AWESOME!

Lol well you guys are a damn bandit clan lol... glad you got it all working.. if anyone else has any problems let me know or pm me i will get you back on lol.

Just need [bG] and [MNG] guys to come on now and let me know what kind of clan skin they are after and we have a 5way unique skinned war going on lol... means we can identify each other in a split second and not shoot randomers... well minus u [RSB] since thats exacty what u do anyhow. :P

Had some fun this morning with the boys, Pitty i missed the explosions as i had to trek my way down to cherno from the NWAF but there was still plenty of fun left when i got there. Took a couple of quick videos and this is one funny one that I captured.

AS50 TWS?!?!

lol yeah the RMOD unlocked EVERYTHING. we were (with Nimrods help) last night deleting anything we tried and felt was stupidly OP... so AS50 TWS is now GONE lol...along with a large list of TWS weapons, i have re banned and old thermal scoped LA85A2 again too.

We spent a few hours last night balencing the weapons tables back up again.. there are guns like the ak-107 that can be found now though. so enjoy

Had some fun this morning with the boys, Pitty i missed the explosions as i had to trek my way down to cherno from the NWAF but there was still plenty of fun left when i got there. Took a couple of quick videos and this is one funny one that I captured.

AND THE SAME THING FROM MY POINT OF VIEW LOL

hahah well played my man.. now where u leave it lol

Oh well, it's kinda out way whoop whoop. I logged out next to it so don't take it or it will take me forever to get back lol. I didn't think of that when I put it there. I was kinda counting on logging in first thing in the morning and fly down to your rescue, or at least to have some fun??

Oh well, it's kinda out way whoop whoop. I logged out next to it so don't take it or it will take me forever to get back lol. I didn't think of that when I put it there. I was kinda counting on logging in first thing in the morning and fly down to your rescue, or at least to have some fun??

lol well i am guessing i am not gunna accidentally stumble accross it then :)

lol yeah the RMOD unlocked EVERYTHING. we were (with Nimrods help) last night deleting anything we tried and felt was stupidly OP... so AS50 TWS is now GONE lol...along with a large list of TWS weapons, i have re banned and old thermal scoped LA85A2 again too.

We spent a few hours last night balencing the weapons tables back up again.. there are guns like the ak-107 that can be found now though. so enjoy

Most defiantly like to stress that the only thing we were shooting with those weapons were ourselves and zombies. We had some fun, then my English friends had to get some rest, where as I'd only just woken up, so I wandered around and found a heli, went and stashed it hehe for later and went about my day.