liamg121

DayZ Fan Art Thread

I have been playing this game for some time now and love it. After seeing "Frindly in Cherno?" more times than I can count I decided to do a photo manip. Here is what I came with which I lovingly call "Friendly in Cherno"

friendly-in-Cherno.png

• Like 15

Hey guys check out the comic we made for the mod. We absolutely love playing the mod however at times we do get frustrated with signage.

COMIC_DayZ.png

http://www.zombiepocalypse.org/

This is just awesome. Represents my thoughts exactly when I first jumped in game and tried to figure out my location. If you have more keep them coming!

• Like 2

A title page I made for a piece of fan fiction I'm in the process of assembling...

[attachment=954]

Here a little story that happened to me last night:

cosemistalo.png

i've picked up some camouflage clothing. Clicked it to put it on. I've instantly started to swim on the floor in Supermarket. Reconnected and bam.. i was in middle of the ocean :D

• Like 17

Here a little story that happened to me last night:

cosemistalo.png

i've picked up some camouflage clothing. Clicked it to put it on. I've instantly started to swim on the floor in Supermarket. Reconnected and bam.. i was in middle of the ocean :D

Awesome comic. I have had this happen to a couple of friends of mine as well. Luckily it has not happened to me. I believe if you are running the beta client you are able to wear the clothing, If you are not running the beta client you end up like the poor lad in this comic, in the ocean off the map.

When it happened to a buddy of mine he said there were several dead bodies in the ocean near him so I am guessing it happens quite a bit.

• Like 2

I made this cool bg' date=' hope you like it! its 1920x1080.

Here is imgur link : http://imgur.com/DXNmJ

[/quote']

I dig it. I think it would be pretty spiffy to have an up close and personal shot of a zombie's face in the circle like it is about to feast upon your flesh.

Either way I dig it though and really like the silhouette on the bottom of the "DayZ"

Epic.png

Drew this a while back. Wish i had a scanner or something. the blur is horrible.

• Like 4

I'm reposting it since my account was deleted.

gm_flatgrass0004.jpg

It was made using Garry's Mod.

This was great :blush:

I really like the SFX you adds:D

But I wonder if you make a version that the survivor looks unalert and just bowing his head and filling water may make the picture more survival tense :D?

[attachment=1345]These are all good...Thought I might add one...