liamg121

DayZ Fan Art Thread

Something I quicker snapper wappered up. Nothin to much :D

torchorgun.jpg

• Like 3

Dinky Di & Mew Mix, for a shiny fur and staple food during the zombie apocalypse.

beanswarz.jpg

[attachment=1545]

• Like 10

I was so enamored with this game after playing it that I doodled my character (The weird green alien fellow you see there in my avatar) trying (And failing) to survive. The last couple comics both had some mature language so I either censored it out or replaced it with alternative text, just to play it safe.

DayZComic1.png

Attempt 1: In which I went into the game thinking I'd get a revolver or at least a Makarov, and ended up with nothing.

DayZComic2Censored.png

Attempt 2: In which I ended up stranding myself on a zombie-infested island and lost a bunch of useful stuff.

DayZNoisyWeaponsCensored.png

Attempt 3: In which I find that although the Lee-Enfield is a fantastic rifle, firing it outside of Elektro is a bad idea, as it attracts all of the zombies WITHIN Elektro.

• Like 15

DayZ inspired sketch and zbrush sculpt. Next is an actual sculpt! ;) Love the game!

grogbro Your sketch and zbrush sculpt It looks cool!!!

I'm reposting it since my account was deleted.

gm_flatgrass0004.jpg

It was made using Garry's Mod.

I really like this, especially the look on his face. Cool.

First picture of a DayZ themed photoshoot that I did

http://thaasian.devi...t.com/#/d56i0by

great work from an artistic point of view, but as a former soldier, this just makes me cringe... at least she's not wearing a bunch of random patches upside-down and with no relation.

• Like 1

great work from an artistic point of view, but as a former soldier, this just makes me cringe... at least she's not wearing a bunch of random patches upside-down and with no relation.

Thanks, yeah I could have done them more military friendly but I wanted it to seem like she didn't know what to do. And it was hot as hell so I had her change in and out so everything was a bit sloppy. But I think it just adds to the artisticness. This weekend I am heading up to ft. Mclellan and headings to all of the old barracks and maybe we will hit up the old commissary.

My vision of the project (expressed as a logo) in the future, with a global map of the world,the ability to move between continents and of course new servers which could keep more players =)

preview2bj.jpg

preview4x.jpg

Edited by Otakuist
  • Like 8

Whipped this up the other day in Inkscape. Wanted to make some vintagey-looking advertisement, so I figured what better subject than some nice tasty beans.

beans___day_z_by_laggycreations-d5713jp.png

• Like 8

Whipped this up the other day in Inkscape. Wanted to make some vintagey-looking advertisement, so I figured what better subject than some nice tasty beans.

beans___day_z_by_laggycreations-d5713jp.png

Awesome!!

Click on the picture!)

post-17869-0-44982600-1342206962_thumb.j

Edited by P.Y.T
  • Like 6