liamg121

DayZ Fan Art Thread

Heres an idea i whipped up :)

Chest ripping maw zombie!

dayzfanart.jpg

Yummy. Lol, nice job man.

• Like 1

dayz_by_patrickbrown-d5d5uvf.jpg

Saw this on Reddit, thought it was pretty great.

This was my first experience of the game.. True story!

I was just checking out how sweet the graphics looked through the forest until a damn Zombie spooked me, and since I was fresh to the game the closest thing I had to a weapon was a pack of band-aids and a bottle of water.. So I sprinted, and this one zombie was just as quick as me.. I spotted a small town and headed toward it thinking there might be another player there who could pick him of for me with a rifle.. Nope, instead I was greeted by a swarm of Zombies looking for some num nums.

So this picture explains my next 20+ kilometers of running.. Haha I loved it though, strangely! Great game, it'll be even better when it's made into a legit title that's easy to set up.

I also made the main character myself haha, this will be my new ID.. Enjoy!

http://patrickbrown.deviantart.com/art/DayZ-324439179

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 2

Some awesome work in this thread! You guys sure are talented... :)

Here's a 1950's vintage style postcard that I made last night.

6afd9c76.jpg

Edited by supanaut
  • Like 5

Dat ass. His hand is a bit too small and the skull might be a bit too big. Not sure why you'd carry a skull/spine around though. Gonna make some soup?

haha his drawing better than yours anyway :P

Edited by liquidcactus

Given enough time, a man will get used to just about anything.

Hell yes !!

Now this iss what its about people, this is the best peice ive seen on this here thread for sure,

well done son !

Quick sketch of the concept of a manhunter/cannibal player

Love the idea of a character like this in the game, and it inspired me to create a story. :D

Here goes.

"Alec, we're going to Green Mountain."

"The hell we are. Have you never heard the legends about that place?"

"Yeah, and I've also heard it's zombie-free. So we're going. We'll stay a night, see how it goes. C'mon, get in the jeep."

The two men climbed in and sped off for Zelenogorsk for a fuel stop before reaching the mountain. It was nearly dusk when they arrived at the top of the mountain. The men built a fire and made themselves dinner as the sun set.

For several hours they sat and talked, before laying out mats on the grass and going to sleep. The creatures of the forest seemed especially loud that night, and it took Alec some time to fall asleep.

He was awakened in the middle of the night by muffled noises. He listened for them again. Nothing. The entire world around him fell silent. Then, out of the forest, a dreadful noise emerged... one of bones snapping.... and flesh being torn apart and eaten.

Alec panicked. "John! John!" he called quietly, as if not to catch the ear of anything that might harm him, "John, you sonuvabitch! Get up! I told you there was something up here! Get up! We've got to get out of here now!" He felt John's sleeping mat with his hand.

John was not there.

"Goddamnit John, where are you?! We've got to get out of here n-"

Neither of the men were ever seen again, nor were their bodies ever found.

Many still venture to Green Mountain, and never return.

Took some photos at a trainyard the other day, thought they fit DayZ a bit so im posting them :)

P9180109_zps016df09d.jpg

P9180110_zps8320552d.jpg

P9180119_zps0b4857af.jpg

Hi res download:

http://www.2shared.c...w/P9180109.html

http://www.2shared.c...S/P9180110.html

http://www.2shared.c...Z/P9180118.html

http://www.2shared.c...A/P9180119.html

This is good stuff. Perfect setting to make Dayz the Movie xD

Edited by infi

Photo+H.24-09-25+11+36+31.jpg

This one I made on my iPad... sometimes I think how disastrous would be to have a "DayZ pocket edition" on it. I can't barely sleep for months now. Blame the zombies!

Hope you like it!

ps: I know the zombies on DayZ are not the living dead... but I like to picture them like that. I had terrible nightmares when I was a kid after watching Romero's "Dawn of the Dead".

• Like 5

Photo+H.24-09-25+11+36+31.jpg

This one I made on my iPad... sometimes I think how disastrous would be to have a "DayZ pocket edition" on it. I can't barely sleep for months now. Blame the zombies!

Hope you like it!

ps: I know the zombies on DayZ are not the living dead... but I like to picture them like that. I had terrible nightmares when I was a kid after watching Romero's "Dawn of the Dead".

THis is AWESOME!

• Like 1

dayz01_final_smalll.jpg

Here's my go at some fan art, hope you guys like it!

damn nice.. how long did this take you to make ?