9a2RryL.jpg

Glad to see that you used my stock photo :3

Hello there

A quick one form me.

2qbzwuq.jpg

Rgds

LoK

Gonna have to change the cans to something non specific now.... :(

nice! (out of beanz today, hence non given today in this thread)

Have a muffin everyone.

Hello!

I love DayZ and I recently created this poster that I feel best markets the game. DayZ for me is the most simple game I have ever played and that is exactly what makes it so in-depth. That is why I created this poster, it's simple. No flashy "DayZ" text plastered all over it. It just what DayZ is, a game where you decide your own story.

DayZposter.jpg

• Like 7

Nothing special, just a mix of The Road and a post-apocalyptic artwork i found via google. <.<

dayzneverlookback.jpg

• Like 3

Got my DayZ sweater a couple of months ago.

Was bored after work today so I fucked around.

Finalversionofsomething.jpg

EDIT:

can someone please tell me how the hell i upload a picture here so its the natural size that it was created at instead of posting as a friggin thumbnail ?

Yo Liquidcactus, upload your pic to an image hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack, take the '%7Boption%7D' code for most forums and paste it here.

-Kris

post-135924-0-09510200-1363837540_thumb.

Edited by vkris

can someone please tell me how the hell i upload a picture here so its the natural size that it was created at instead of posting as a friggin thumbnail ?

[quote name='vkris'

EDIT:

Yo Liquidcactus, upload your pic to an image hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack, take the '%7Boption%7D' code for most forums and paste it here.

-Kris

ah ok thanx

Edited by liquidcactus

I got bored while waiting to get into the DayZ server and began drawing zombies, this was probably the best one, join me and draw some DayZ or just general Zombie fan art.

2wSxL.png

dat website name

Some random work i made in my media class. Has bits of DayZ added into for extra immersion, i know it's not special but it's for a "magazine" type thing, it's not finished either, when finished i will upload the final piece, i am aware of the mistakes. :D

UnkPe4F.jpg

• Like 2

Hello All!

I have been working on a DAY Z inspired PC for quite some time. I finally got most of the work done and wanted to share some photos. One is a comparison of my free hand drawing of the DAY Z logo, one is a side view showing "Whack Creations" (what I call my pseudo business) in Russian. The final photo is of the window I put into the case.

Keep in mind this was an old (very old) Antec case I salvaged from work. I think it turned out well, I would have liked to do more artistic things with it, maybe my next case will be more of "radioactive equipment" style... who knows.

Let me know what you all think!

post-43138-0-76773000-1366842388_thumb.j

post-43138-0-85997900-1366842391_thumb.j

post-43138-0-86491700-1366842399_thumb.j

• Like 2

Hello All!

I have been working on a DAY Z inspired PC for quite some time. I finally got most of the work done and wanted to share some photos. One is a comparison of my free hand drawing of the DAY Z logo, one is a side view showing "Whack Creations" (what I call my pseudo business) in Russian. The final photo is of the window I put into the case.

Keep in mind this was an old (very old) Antec case I salvaged from work. I think it turned out well, I would have liked to do more artistic things with it, maybe my next case will be more of "radioactive equipment" style... who knows.

Let me know what you all think!

That is... awesome. Freakin awesome.

dayz234_zps5dd66ad1.jpg

• Like 5

I've always thought the idea of having snow & caves in DayZ would be amazing so I made this to show what it could be like.

VERSION 1

dayz___snowy_mountain_cave_by_lordsarito-d643mja.png

VERSION 2 - (This version has some minor fortification.)

0e1821c9056afb43f3bc75ff6d55d3dd-d643ne4.png

• Like 5