Inception.

The Explosive Camp Raid

The only person who cheated you was you, when you "hid" your choppers in an open field. Just take your ball and go home.

How is this cheating?

Right so you are friends with Sith and that also was your base.

He is a players on US 46.

He is talking to you on the BB forums right now.

Perception.

I knew that was coming! I must be psychic!

No, you're probably using admin tools!

• Like 4

Or Perception!

Like you might use to find quite obvious helicopter and vehicle stash locations, right?

• Like 1

Like you might use to find quite obvious helicopter and vehicle stash locations, right?

7 different locations in 4 hours over 225 square km is quite perceptive indeed.

Edited by MasterSith

No one in the world is this fucking stupid. I call shenanigans!

So hiding a helicopter is cheating? I am still not following?

So hiding a helicopter is cheating? I am still not following?

Y O U C H E A T E D Y O U R S E L F B Y H I D I N G A C H O P P E R I N T H E M I D D L E O F A N O P E N F I E L D.

There its been spelled out for you.

• Like 2

Less impressive when you realize they found it using admin tools <_<

Oh, how typical.

1. I found it by myself.

2. The fact that I found it by myself means that I could not have access to the map tool and thus I cannot see where every vehicle is on the map.

Therefore, I found it in a legitimate manner--by driving a fast offroad vehicle around the map. I can conclude where good hiding spots are by merely looking at the in-game map.

Looks like it was in the open. However it was in a vally which you had to completely crest the mountain to see anything stashed there.

The fact that it was found isn't surprising...I think the issue Sith has is with how fast it was found. Raises suspision.

You cannot judge the exact time it took me to find it. For all you know, I could have been driving around on the border up north.

Regarding suspicions, read what I said about my position as admin on the US server.

But the bottom line is: Your camp WILL be found. It is only a matter of time. It is more likely to be found if you place it in the far reaches of the map--especially right next to the border.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

Y O U C H E A T E D Y O U R S E L F B Y H I D I N G A C H O P P E R I N T H E M I D D L E O F A N O P E N F I E L D.

There its been spelled out for you.

I think you misread the sub-threads start. Being cheated and cheating are two different things. Symantics?

Oh, how typical.

1. I found it by myself.

2. The fact that I found it by myself means that I could not have access to the map tool and thus I cannot see where every vehicle is on the map.

Therefore, I found it in a legitimate manner--by driving a fast offroad vehicle around the map. I can conclude where good hiding spots are by merely looking at the in-game map.

I had combined 2 events into one that made me suspicious. 3 days ago we had many of the choppers that re-spawned (is there even a re-spawn timer on vehicles on US46 or is it whenever the admin wants?) and proceeded to hide them in all different locations across the map. The next morning all 7 had been taken/blown up/de-spawned/etc. The time between our last member logging off and all of our choppers being gone was around 4-6 hours. We thought it was suspicious but we had seen crazier things in our DayZ (har-har).

Then this camp was put up and found/destroyed within a very short period after our last members logged off.

Maybe it is a time difference or play difference but our suspicions were raised. Anyway, I apologize for the blatant accusation. Suspicion alone is not enough to warrant an accusation.

I had combined 2 events into one that made me suspicious. 3 days ago we had many of the choppers that re-spawned (is there even a re-spawn timer on vehicles on US46 or is it whenever the admin wants?) and proceeded to hide them in all different locations across the map. The next morning all 7 had been taken/blown up/de-spawned/etc.

I don't recall hearing about that. But there were a couple of players that used ESP around a week ago that we banned, they may be involved.

I don't recall hearing about that. But there were a couple of players that used ESP around a week ago that we banned, they may be involved.

The following day the only chopper we saw was ISCF Ice's so we assumed it was the ISCF (admin) group that had taken them.

The following day the only chopper we saw was ISCF Ice's so we assumed it was the ISCF (admin) group that had taken them.

Ohh, yes. I went west of Zelenogorsk-Pushtoska area to hide my URAL. I stumbled upon a helicopter there, so I took it.

I cannot remember how Steak and co picked up their heli, but I know they flew over Skalisty and found another huey.

See, your first thought was ESP too. When we saw ISCF Ice with one our collective eyebrow got raised.

I run around the edge of the map and find loads of places like this. It's quite attractive on paper to put a camp on the border, which is why so many people go ahead and do it...

Good music choice by the way :)

I think you misread the sub-threads start. Being cheated and cheating are two different things. Symantics?

This is like trying to explain Quantum Mechanics to a mentally challenged baby gorilla.

I'm not saying you cheated. I'm saying you screwed (or cheated) yourself out of your own vehicles because you hid them so badly.

See, your first thought was ESP too. When we saw ISCF Ice with one our collective eyebrow got raised.

...my first thought wasn't ESP. We knew Bicurious Bandit and Social Terrorist were using ESP.

And regarding Ice...you have one chopper, you have them all. It won't take long to find other vehicles with a chopper.

Ice is not an admin on US.......He does not have tools on us46 the only people that were involved do not have access to the tools on this and the prior incident you mention. The only individuals who possess the tools have all hands full on the AU server watching it. There are no US's active other than I who have the tools and never use them unless I have reports of players in that case I sit back and watch, not play on the server for I feel it is a game curve and choose not to get involved in anything that is going on nor give away info. You can place your trust in us as I have a big issue with admin abuse as I came from different servers where this was occuring. I can vouch to you none of these finds were completed in a corrupt manner, hell after I found out that your camp was raided I took a chopper pick up and gave method the backback off my back, my spare weapon, spare map, along with a majority of my medical supplies and canteen. After this I went back to playing arma 2 ACRE hope this eases your thoughts. Furthermore ISCF members specifically Feathermen are not all admins majority of the people who possess these tags go through intense training on ACE/ACRE before they are allowed to put boots on the ground in DAYZ. They have been taught to comb the edges of the map in search for camps as it is a very common thing for players to assume the edge of the map is a safe place. 90% of ISCF wont be found on the coast in the major cities as they are taught to go directly north upon spawn and rally in the different cities from west to east above the Stary line.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 2