Sign in to follow this  
evillord363 (DayZ)

fishing and hunting

hello all, i have been playing dayz for weeks and realise that there needs to be more food source then just canned beans and very very rare animals. they should have fishing poles and a little bit more animals (if you choose to live in the woods, you need food.) because they also help with bloodloss.

If you choose to live in the woods then fish would be rare as hell I would imagine.

hello all, i have been playing dayz for weeks and realise that there needs to be more food source then just canned beans and very very rare animals. they should have fishing poles and a little bit more animals (if you choose to live in the woods, you need food.) because they also help with bloodloss.

please at least try to search the search button!

This is going to sound so silly, BUT I loved fishing in WoW. Id kill for a fishing pole and the ability to catch fish. Im sure Id be an easy kill, sitting there like a target dummy, but hey this is an open sandbox game right? More options for play in that sandbox are always good.

Sounds good to me, could be cool if you can lay rabbit traps as well and catch those annoying little blighters without using a whole load of rounds

That would be awesome, sometimes the lake or ponds could be infected by a dead body that has died near or inside it. The Japanese did this a lot in WW2 to American Marines who where in dire need of water.

• Like 1

would be cool to be able to catch fish just another option to replenish hunger is always good. Plus group shark hunts at sea would be sick :lol:

Edit - Sick idea Victus about the possibility of an infected body being in the water source and possibly making the fish unsafe to eat take some beans sir :beans: :thumbsup:

Edited by Evilution
  • Like 1

would be cool to be able to catch fish just another option to replenish hunger is always good. Plus group shark hunts at sea would be sick :lol:

Agreed...I mean, why the fuck not?

Dem beans, yo.

Edited by Victus Mortuus

There is an INCREDIBLY detailed thread about this exact thing... You should check it out.

• Like 1

There is an INCREDIBLY detailed 4 million threads about this exact thing... You should check it out.

fixed.

There is an INCREDIBLY detailed thread about this exact thing... You should check it out.

C'mon bud, cough up the link then.